George Meltdown

This makes me mad with Casey... I wish she would stop putting her parents through this... it's not right.

WKMG has even BETTER video of the blowup, plus interviews with the 2 guys. Not up on their site yet.

And he YELLED that wasn't his granddaughter in the trunk.

This makes me mad with Casey... I wish she would stop putting her parents through this... it's not right.

I agree, I don't think they're really all that mad at the media either. I think they just need to let off some steam. To feel that helpless, I can't imagine.
I remember losing my daughter at a store once when she was really little. She hid inside a clothing rack for a few minutes and I couldn't find her. I thought I was going to die. As much as George and Cindy seem to be making things worse by reacting the way they have, I do feel for them.

Say's "The person who was in the back of my daughters trunk was not my grandaughter!"

That right there tells me that he too believes the evidence. He just can't wrap his mind around it being his daughters fault/coverup

Wow.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17337701/index.html

He is going for Cindys story then that it was someone else, possibly put in the trunk at the tow yard. All I can say is Man, thats some strong Kool-Aid.

Wow. I didn't expect to hear something like that come out of George. Who knows, maybe there is way, way, way more than the public realizes.

Either way, I would have blown much sooner than he did.

I think both parents are about to go completely over the edge! This has to end soon!!

Can a fullsize person fit in a sunfire trunk, I don't think so.

This is exactly what Leonard was afraid of.

Can a fullsize person fit in a sunfire trunk, I don't think so.

This is exactly what Leonard was afraid of.

Yep! First Cindy in the yard swinging a hammer around today and now George. They're cracking, and fast!
I hope for everyones sake this ends real soon.

Great pics on the WEBCAM PART 2 THREAD courtesy of our dear friends.

I do feel for the GP's. They are so completely in denial. I guess I would be too, if it were my grandchild. I do wish that they would get some professional mental health help to help them deal with this situation. I guess this is just a normal reaction for a situtation like this. And Casey needs to get over herself and just let everyone know where Caylee is.

Devorahhh

The person who was in the back of my daughters trunk was not my grandaughter!"
I cannot believe he said that. He has just admitted that a person was in the trunk. What happen to that body?

It could end. Instead of telling your daughter how much you love her, slap some sense into her!

This theory is just so outside of reality... so someone was hauling around a dead body, picked THAT CAR out of ALL the other cars in the tow yard, HAD A KEY to unlock the trunk - put it in and then moved it???

There was no sign of forced entry on the trunk right? They didn't take the car back with a trunk that no longer latched?

Do they have reason to believe that someone else is walking around with a key to their car?

I'm afraid if George ever admits to himself the truth, he will be so angry there is no telling what he will do....

This is a prime example as to why Padilla's decision to keep her out of jail is a bad one.

I hope TES can find Caylee's body so these people get some closure. They are going out of their minds. Casey is ruining them.

I do feel for the GP's. They are so completely in denial. I guess I would be too, if it were my grandchild. I do wish that they would get some professional mental health help to help them deal with this situation. I guess this is just a normal reaction for a situtation like this. And Casey needs to get over herself and just let everyone know where Caylee is.

Devorahhh

I totally agree. I can't blame them for being in denial. But at the same time, they need to start facing reality. They need closure and to grieve or this will drive them crazy for the rest of their lives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back