1018 users online (209 members and 809 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

8/29 WKMG - Casey is sending Myspace emails to some little girl

Just reported on WKMG, Casey has been communicating with a 12-year-old girl who organized the vigil a couple weeks ago... they had photos of the emails and of a letter she wrote.

They said she apparently is allowed this internet access, but no details.

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

More on the story coming, they just got this stuff in.

Sources said that DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely no longer alive, causing the girl to became distraught to the point of hospitialization, Local 6 News reported.
    So this little girl that Casey was emailing needed hospitalization after the DNA results? I wonder why Casey is emailing her.

From the story:

"Most of (the callers) are nuts," Padilla said. "They are abusive and they are probably out of their minds but you can't pass up the fact that somebody might just do something stupid. Something has to be done and the safety issue is paramount to us."

Somebody has already done something stupid. Casey. Why do you think these callers are so "abusive"? It's because of what has been done to that poor little girl. What about HER safety? Der, Padilla.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I thought that she was ordered to not have contact with anyone under 17. Does that not apply anymore?

I thought part of CA release was that she was not to have access to the internet/email/myspace ...

To which KC responded, "Oh, the hospital! They have great drugs there! Give me Tony's number."

Has anyone sent Casey's myspace a link to here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, I guess we all knew Casey wasn't putting in a full day of work on her "defense" with Baez.

This is just nauseating. Pass the tums.

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    Just reported on WKMG, Casey has been communicating with a 12-year-old girl who organized the vigil a couple weeks ago... they had photos of the emails and of a letter she wrote.

Um, what parent in their right mind is going to let their twelve year old child communicate with a "person of interest" in the case of a missing child??!!?!
    IMO, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Find Caylee View Post
    So this little girl that Casey was emailing needed hospitalization after the DNA results? I wonder why Casey is emailing her.
    Probably b/c no one else will talk to Casey and listen to her lies. I hope the 12 year olds parents find out and watch her internet activity. She easy pickins for a pedo.
    Last edited by yosande; 08-29-2008 at 04:51 PM. Reason: clarification

Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Litig8r View Post
    Um, what parent in their right mind is going to let their twelve year old child communicate with a "person of interest" in the case of a missing child??!!?!
    My thoughts exactly!!!! I just hope her mom didn't let her write back.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking_Out_Loud View Post
    I thought that she was ordered to not have contact with anyone under 17. Does that not apply anymore?
    I thought so too..?? If so, she is in violation...

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post

"The e-mails, letters and gifts were sent to a middle school student who helped organize a vigil in St. Cloud earlier this month for Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since mid-June."

Well thank goodness poor Casey has ways to entertain herself & occupy her time.

It would be heartbreaking to think poor Casey was stuck moping around the house & feeling bored.

Supporting my young daughter in her innocent hopes and vigils that little Caylee could still be alive is one thing, allowing the person responsible for Caylee's death to invite my daughter to spend the night with her while my daughter is hospitalized with "reality" is quite another. If I were the 12 year old girls mother, I'd protect her from any communication with any of the Anthony family from this point on. ETA: Not to mention that contacting that 12yo girl violates the terms of Casey's realease on bond.

Quote Originally Posted by yosande View Post
    Probably b/c no one else will. I hope the 12 year old parents find out and watch her internet activity. She easy pickins for a pedo.
    I'll email Casey all day long - gimme her addy.
    IMO, etc.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast