Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this may make it easier for those trying to follow along. Maybe we could bump this every page so we have something to refer to or something.

Link to Fox's Web Cam @ Anthony's home: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Link to Cindy's tirade (raw footage - 10mins) http://www.wftv.com/video/17334271/index.html

Link to WESH's up to the minute blog: http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Link to immunity deal emails (thanks, Gigi!): http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0829/17335521.pdf

Link to 12 year old girl/Casey conversation: http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

Hope this helps everyone!

Search- TES Saturday 8.30.08 8am
From TES:

Any volunteers can met at the Command Center at:
5750 TG Lee Boulevard
Orlando. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn
Please be there by 8am. You will need a photo ID to participate

You DO NOT need to be a member of TES to volunteer. It has been reported that there was a $25 fee to search. That is erroneous, that is the donation to be a member, which you do not need to do to particpate in the search..

http://www.texasequusearch.org/
Carrying this over.........

I put in a request to close the other thread since it was heading toward 30 pages......

carrying over in case anyone missed this:

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News on Friday exclusively obtained e-mails from Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, that she sent to a 12-year-old girl she befriended since being bailed out of jail.

The e-mails, letters and a bracelet were sent to Dakota Skii, a St. Cloud Middle School student, who helped organize a vigil in St. Cloud earlier this month for Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since mid-June.
can't imagine what they're going through, and I just want to help them get through this," Skii said at the vigil.

Skii, who believes Caylee is still alive, was hospitalized with a severe stress-related medical issue after hearing that sources recently said DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely dead, Skii's grandmother, Lois Peter, told Local 6 News.

Peter contacted Local 6 News about the relationship and has since contacted law enforcement, saying she hopes the Anthonys do not feel betrayed and that she wants the "madness" to end.

Peter said she called Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, after Skii was hospitalized to inform her of the situation.

"I heard Casey in the background, and she was crying. I was like, 'Yeah, Casey. Just tell us what happened to Caylee,'" said Peter, who believes that Caylee may have died accidentally.

Casey Anthony sent Skii an e-mail on Thursday night, saying, "If you need anything, I'll do anything I can, and more."

Skii also received a bracelet with the words "my friend, my sister" from Casey Anthony.

Carrying over my rant:
I found the girls myspace. It is really heartbreaking to see her status though. I can tell she had a lot of hope and I can imagine how distraught she was when she found out what is most likely the TRUTH. Even us adults have had a hard time. If Casey really did kill Caylee and was sitting there writing letters of Hope (obviously false hope because only she knows the truth) to this 12 year old little girl then I think there is definitely something wrong here!! It disgusts me to think a person could do something like that. When you think of it her contact with that little girl with hopes of sleepovers etc. put that little girl in the hospital, if she could do that to someone through a letter who knows what she did while manipulating her own daughter.

And the girl's mother let her have it?!?!? (the bracelet)

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News on Friday exclusively obtained e-mails from Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, that she sent to a 12-year-old girl she befriended since being bailed out of jail.

Casey Anthony sent Skii an e-mail on Thursday night, saying, "If you need anything, I'll do anything I can, and more."

Skii also received a bracelet with the words "my friend, my sister" from Casey Anthony.

That is just SICK! Casey is just lining up her next victim.

I simply do not understand a parent/grandparent that would allow their child to communicate with a POI in a possible homicide case. Is there no end to the lack of parenting skills here?! Birds of a feather or what? (Shaking my head)

The e-mails, letters and a bracelet were sent to Dakota Skii, a St. Cloud Middle School student, who helped organize a vigil in St. Cloud earlier this month for Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since mid-June.
can't imagine what they're going through, and I just want to help them get through this," Skii said at the vigil.

Skii, who believes Caylee is still alive, was hospitalized with a severe stress-related medical issue after hearing that sources recently said DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely dead, Skii's grandmother, Lois Peter, told Local 6 News.

Peter contacted Local 6 News about the relationship and has since contacted law enforcement, saying she hopes the Anthonys do not feel betrayed and that she wants the "madness" to end.

Peter said she called Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, after Skii was hospitalized to inform her of the situation.

"I heard Casey in the background, and she was crying. I was like, 'Yeah, Casey. Just tell us what happened to Caylee,'" said Peter, who believes that Caylee may have died accidentally.

Thanks for bringing this over. I had copied it and was going to bring it myself. I couldn't figure out what to snip b/c every line in it is very important. My first thought is that at least some one has a grandmother who is willing to look after her well-being!! I guess Casey is getting people to go out shopping for her too since she was able to send the little girl a gift - disgusting!! If I were that little girl's parents I would DEMAND that all communication cease immediately!! How heartbreaking...she just keeps adding more people to her list of victims!! :furious:

Oh geez Louise! People get waaaaay too emotionally connected to cases that dominate the news. There are plenty of people who deserve MUCH more sympathy and support than Casey, the liar! Wow! Unbelievable!

Carrying over my rant:
I found the girls myspace. It is really heartbreaking to see her status though. I can tell she had a lot of hope and I can imagine how distraught she was when she found out what is most likely the TRUTH. Even us adults have had a hard time. If Casey really did kill Caylee and was sitting there writing letters of Hope (obviously false hope because only she knows the truth) to this 12 year old little girl then I think there is definitely something wrong here!! It disgusts me to think a person could do something like that. When you think of it her contact with that little girl with hopes of sleepovers etc. put that little girl in the hospital, if she could do that to someone through a letter who knows what she did while manipulating her own daughter.

I feel terrible for that young girl, why is Casey being allowed this freedom, I just don't understand any of this anymore.

This biotch's parents are obviously going through hell with the denial and constant hounding by the media, while she is being chauffered around and catered to like some sort of celeb.

This is BS! I want to see that little child killer walk her a$$ out and give the media an interview on her own! Da** it this is so pizzing me off..

Cant she do anything for herself???

Best line from that is "If you need anything, I'll do anything I can, and more."

Would be nice if she could do the same for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member