The padilla's knew this was coming down.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
For those who were jumping all over Tony and Leonard about backing off on the revocation of the bond....why do you think they did it? Because they knew this was coming down. Why revoke when she is going to be arrested.

Yes, she has been arrested. Don't know what the charges are.

Who is that screaming woman filling in for NG? She owes L&P an apology.

For those who were jumping all over Tony and Leonard about backing off on the revocation of the bond....why do you think they did it? Because they knew this was coming down. Why revoke when she is going to be arrested.

Yeah, it OBVIOUS now they knew this was coming down. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I do know that nit on NG tonight isn't doing anyone any good.

I have been hoping that they would have a graceful way out of this and thought this would happen before next Tuesday.

Thank you Tricia. For this board, and everything.

Of course the Padillas must have seen this coming. LP was spouting venom about Casey for the past few days. And suddenly he did an about face and shushed up. Very uncharacteristic of his media image.

Why waste their time and energy carting her back when LE could do it for them?

I hope TES can find that little girl and bring her home.

I knew it! Tony told us that in his own way last night.

LP decides NOT to revoke bond, then the presser was cancelled. It all added up to something was in the works.

You know it Tricia. I got on the phone and was calling the producers to tell them and the lines were so jammed.
That woman was ridiculous.:furious:

In my opinion they created the circus that we just witnessed. If they would have left her in jail and let LE do their jobs then none of this would have happened.

JMO

Ughh I keep getting locked out. I had that feeling also with the Padillas. I had a strong feeling something was going to go do. Padillas are stand up guys.

In my opinion they created the circus that we just witnessed. If they would have left her in jail and let LE do their jobs then none of this would have happened.

JMO

I agree with you Boston. I hope they stay away from the cameras and head back to California.

17340517.jpg

BYE_BYE Casey...:behindbar

I think that was beautifully planned! Now let's see if the charges are for murder of for Casey emailing that little girl.

Leonard and crew isn't stupid by any means. Funny thing is, Baez appears to have gotten one up on the Padillas when he let them bond her out before he informed LP that he can't question her.

Looks like Baez asked Padilla not to revoke her bond and Padilla agreed, hopefully knowing this was going down.

Yay Team Padilla!

From the cat-ate-the-cream expression on his face in the video shot this morning, it certainly didn't seem as if Baez knew this was coming down. He was nowhere near the house when it happened.

So LP got the last laugh after all.

LP decides NOT to revoke bond, then the presser was cancelled. It all added up to something was in the works.

Ditto..I think it was you that said it best "it was what Tony DIDN't say"..

I agree the Padillas knew this was coming, alot of people knew it was coming as its been talkied about all day on various different forums for people to tune into NG for the big event. I am glad she was arrested again, but I do have to say I feel like LE was very unprofessional about how this happened. It obviously wasnt a spur of the moment deal, they didnt need to add to the circus, they could of very easily arrested her quietly and been done with it.

Why would they bother saying they would not revoke her bond if they knew that she would be arrested tonight? Wouldn't it be more believeable, if they waited until after her arrest tonight then announce the reason they were waiting until Saturday was because they knew this would be happening.:confused:

BYE_BYE Casey...:behindbar

I figured with such an abrupt change of heart, there must have been some foreknowledge that something would go down soon. I actually thought that maybe Baez had told Leonard and Tony that Casey would be accepting the offer of limited immunity and would be rearrested upon doing so...didn't imagine it would have been for the stealing money type charges, though!

I wonder if being arrested automatically revokes an already-in-place bond or whether she'd only have to make bond on the new charges to get out again. Anyone know?

By the way, Truth...I love those sweet little balloons in your siggy. Would you mind if I copied the pic and maybe used it later for an avatar for our pink balloon day? :)

With all due respect to my fellow WS friends:
The Padillas had absolutely nothing to do with this. How could they haver any knowledge of this? There is new evidence.
At the beginning of the show Jane Velez Mitchell mentioned something about not to be surprised if it happens while we are on the air.
GIVE LE the credit they deserve!
Probably more on GVS.

Yep...When Tony said it would be sooner than you think, I thought something was up.....:woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back