Casey Arrested on Fraud Related Charges

DAWN TREADER

Reaction score
Casey Anthony Re-Arrested Last Edited: Friday, 29 Aug 2008, 9:21 PM EDT Created: Friday, 29 Aug 2008, 8:42 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --Casey Anthony the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, is back in law enforcement custody.

The arrest Friday night took place just after 8:30 pm from her parent’s home in East Orange County and happened as a large crowd of protesters on the street in front of the home. Casey Anthony was led from the home in handcuffs amid cheers from those gathered outside.

She was then placed in an unmarked Sheriffs Office car and whisked from the scene.

The Sheriffs Office said that the charges were fraud charges related to economic and not due to her daughters disappearance.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

'Fraud charges related to economic' means: master card charges? stealing from Amy? stealing from grandparents? If she signed her grandparent's government issued checks - it's a government fraud...one way or another, she's back where she's belong! Poor JB! No more brownies for him?:).

I only caught the end of the presser on fox...did anyone else hear something about having her on video tape (connected to these charges?

Plus, Nieves went on the record about there being decomp in the car.

3000 bail shoud be easy to come up with. Question remains will Padilla revoke?

'Fraud charges related to economic' means: master card charges? stealing from Amy? stealing from grandparents? If she signed her grandparent's government issued checks - it's a government fraud...one way or another, she's back where she's belong! Poor JB! No more brownies for him?:).

She was arrested for Fraud, uttering a forgery and Petit Theft due to her writing checks from Amy H. Account.
http://www.wesh.com/index.html
Devorahhh

So what now?

Will bail now be set for these charges?

nm...by the time I was able to post the answer was already given!

It's a separate charge, and i am sure if it is $3000 bail they will easily get her out. I think they are meeting with a judge tomorrow. not sure where i read or heard that... i keep getting booted off of servers...

i bet once amy told them about it, it wasnt up to her, it involved the bank.

They said the bond is only 3000 bucks Won't she just be out again tues?

i bet once amy told them about it, it wasnt up to her, it involved the bank.

This is where the Feds step in. This is actually serious charges in addition, keeping Casey locked up for Tues.'s deal.

Good Job, LE!!:clap:

They said the bond is only 3000 bucks Won't she just be out again tues?
You don;t go before a judge to post bail. That is the idea of having bail so you don't have to wait to go before a judge. If the old bond remains in force she can bail out tonight.

I think that with the news of the DNA showing the hair was Caylee's and that Caylee is most likely dead, they were beginning to be afraid she might pull a Melinda Duckett and kill herself....I think they had these fraud charges ready to go and they arrested her tonight for them to keep an eye on her...I think before she can bail out they will have the charges against her for Caylee's death in place.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back