732 users online (98 members and 634 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

8/29/08 Greta Van Sustern

Greta will be covering the case tonight. If this is already posted, I will delete - having trouble with slow connection.

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    NANCY is doing a second live hour also right now.

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

I know this is off topic but who ever is running Mccain's campaign is a genius !

I love Sarah Palin!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    I know this is off topic but who ever is running Mccain's campaign is a genius !

I love Sarah Palin!
    And I don't

I taped NG shows and taped the second NG show, which is minus 15 minutes as I didn't know it was on.

It will take hours to upload.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post

I love Sarah Palin!
    she is fantastic

They just said she may be back home tonight or by the morning! All she has to do is pay $300!

Just said on NG!

Baez will be joining the panel soon.

Part of the charges is related to Amy - forged checks to Win Dixie and Target. Hello? How does shopping at Winn Dixie and Target support her claim she stole money to help find Caylee?

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

LP just said he regrets bailing her out!!! When is he going to make up his mind

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    Jose is a dope.

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

This one guy on Greta is calling the arrest "an abuse of power." That redheaded guy is agreeing. Ted, my favorite, is saying the arrest was done just fine. Then that white haired guy is saying that Casey is going to be made the victim if they use tactics like this.
    Ted says that LE was probably "frustrated by the interference on this."

I have no problem with this arrest, just as I have no problem with Casey being bailed out. I'd rather have her in jail, but it's her right to bond out. And if someone ever steals my checks and empties my account, I hope 6 police cars show up at their house, too, and I hope it's on TV.

Jose saying he faxed LE this evening, something about 5:30 or so, saying he would surrender Casey, but that they assured him they weren't going to do anything. Just wanting to grandstand in front of cameras, make a show ...

For all we know, they found caylee alive a week ago but they don't want anyone to know that because ratings have never been better.
    ~If ever, you are having too much fun~Someone, somewhere, will put a stop to it

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    This one guy on Greta is calling the arrest "an abuse of power." That redheaded guy is agreeing. Ted, my favorite, is saying the arrest was done just fine. Then that white haired guy is saying that Casey is going to be made the victim if they use tactics like this.
    Ted says that LE was probably "frustrated by the interference on this."

I have no problem with this arrest, just as I have no problem with Casey being bailed out. I'd rather have her in jail, but it's her right to bond out. And if someone ever steals my checks and empties my account, I hope 6 police cars show up at their house, too, and I hope it's on TV.
    I agree w/ you! It was just said on NG by that guy reporter w/ the glasses on the phone that "the wheels are in motion to revoke the bail" , the big one...what is going on??!!

I love Sarah Palin!
    Me too!!! McCain couldn't have picked better for the Democrats! Slam dunk!!

Woo Obama!!!!!

YES WE CAN!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast