8/29/08 Greta Van Sustern

DAWN TREADER

Reaction score
Greta will be covering the case tonight. If this is already posted, I will delete - having trouble with slow connection.

NANCY is doing a second live hour also right now.

I know this is off topic but who ever is running Mccain's campaign is a genius !

I love Sarah Palin!

I taped NG shows and taped the second NG show, which is minus 15 minutes as I didn't know it was on.

It will take hours to upload.

They just said she may be back home tonight or by the morning! All she has to do is pay $300!

Just said on NG!

Baez will be joining the panel soon.

Part of the charges is related to Amy - forged checks to Win Dixie and Target. Hello? How does shopping at Winn Dixie and Target support her claim she stole money to help find Caylee?

LP just said he regrets bailing her out!!! When is he going to make up his mind

Jose is a dope.

This one guy on Greta is calling the arrest "an abuse of power." That redheaded guy is agreeing. Ted, my favorite, is saying the arrest was done just fine. Then that white haired guy is saying that Casey is going to be made the victim if they use tactics like this.
Ted says that LE was probably "frustrated by the interference on this."

I have no problem with this arrest, just as I have no problem with Casey being bailed out. I'd rather have her in jail, but it's her right to bond out. And if someone ever steals my checks and empties my account, I hope 6 police cars show up at their house, too, and I hope it's on TV.

Jose saying he faxed LE this evening, something about 5:30 or so, saying he would surrender Casey, but that they assured him they weren't going to do anything. Just wanting to grandstand in front of cameras, make a show ...

For all we know, they found caylee alive a week ago but they don't want anyone to know that because ratings have never been better.

This one guy on Greta is calling the arrest "an abuse of power." That redheaded guy is agreeing. Ted, my favorite, is saying the arrest was done just fine. Then that white haired guy is saying that Casey is going to be made the victim if they use tactics like this.
Ted says that LE was probably "frustrated by the interference on this."

I have no problem with this arrest, just as I have no problem with Casey being bailed out. I'd rather have her in jail, but it's her right to bond out. And if someone ever steals my checks and empties my account, I hope 6 police cars show up at their house, too, and I hope it's on TV.

I agree w/ you! It was just said on NG by that guy reporter w/ the glasses on the phone that "the wheels are in motion to revoke the bail" , the big one...what is going on??!!

I love Sarah Palin!

Me too!!! McCain couldn't have picked better for the Democrats! Slam dunk!!

Woo Obama!!!!!

YES WE CAN!

Last night I kept getting "server busy" but I wanted to comment about Leonard on Greta's show.

From the beginning of Casey's arrest, Greta has stated many times about the constitional right to bail. We all have that right.

Last night at the end of her interview with Leonard I heard Greta say more than once that Leonard should go get his money back.

That surprised me.

What was your reaction?

?

Last night I kept getting "server busy" but I wanted to comment about Leonard on Greta's show.

From the beginning of Casey's arrest, Greta has stated many times about the constitional right to bail. We all have that right.

Last night at the end of her interview with Leonard I heard Greta say more than once that Leonard should go get his money back.

That surprised me.

What was your reaction?

?
I think reporter needs to learn that Leonard is a bounty hunter and not a bondsman and the $50,000 he put up is a fee to bondsman and that he will not get it back. He paid a fee for services rendered. I really don't understand why this is so hard for this reporter to understand, she has time and time again made the same wrong statement and has been corrected about it by Leonard.

Maybe if she stopped screaming her ears would stop ringing and she could hear what people are saying.

PS This reporter isn't Greta.

That surprised me.

What was your reaction?

?

I didn't see the show, but I don't think Greta's statement that LP should revoke the bail is in contradiction to her view that everyone has the right to bail.

I'm guessing she was just saying that if she were LP, she wouldn't continue to waist her money on it. Casey has the right to bail. But that doesn't mean people HAVE to be stupid and post it for her.

I didn't see the show, but I don't think Greta's statement that LP should revoke the bail is in contradiction to her view that everyone has the right to bail.

I'm guessing she was just saying that if she were LP, she wouldn't continue to waist her money on it. Casey has the right to bail. But that doesn't mean people HAVE to be stupid and post it for her.

Thanks for answering ....

I don't know why I was so surprised, really..

I guess Greta's flag waving about the Constitution and our right to bail has given me something to think about while I honestly believed the girl was better off in jail (as this last week has proved).

The hope of finding the truth with her release was a good plan and I would never fault anyone for stepping up to try to find a child.

I can still hear Greta's voice telling Leonard to go get his money back.

I guess he did just that. Her bond was revoked overnight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog
Back