is it possible??

memorylane01

Reaction score
I just posted this and I am not sure were it went....

I just noticed a comment made on myfoxorlando.com by a LEO about Caylee...
My question is, does anyone besides me think that they have either found her little body or know where it is? It would make sense that they would bring Casey in on a chump charge now just to have her in custody when this gets out? I am sure the news would cause a riot and considering what happened tonight when she was just arrested on fraud charges, imagine what they would do if the body was discovered?

For the first time since the investigation began, Capt. Nieves tone seemed somewhat muted when he spoke of the possibility of finding the toddler alive.

“We had higher hopes of finding her alive,” Capt. Nieves said. “The possibility of finding her alive has diminished.”

I am new here so sorry if i should have posted this somewhere else.....

No, it's entirely possible. They went and picked up Scott Peterson before he could flee across the Mexican border when the bodies were found.

No, it's entirely possible. They went and picked up Scott Peterson before he could flee across the Mexican border when the bodies were found.
Good memory you have!

well, i just find it so hard to believe that they would decide that late to pick arrest her for fraud.... i mean, they have had that information all along, so why now?

im glad i am not losing it! i was afraid i just wanted them to find her so bad that i was reaching...

It wouldn't surprise me one bit.
As much as I resent the lack of info being given to the public by LE at this point, I respect their position.

Very interesting theory. It would explain why all of a sudden she's getting arrested for something that happened a month and a half ago. LE did tell Baez to expect this though, so they knew it would be coming soon.

I am thinking that nothing would surprise me. However, why would they lead TES on?

I wouldn't be surprised if that were true. But, I'm kind of thinking that they are trying to put the fear of God into her before that immunity deal deadline is up.

oh, dont get me wrong, i think it is a wise decision to have her in custody prior to the discovery was leaked. they may be also giving the family the opportunity to leave the house as well for safety reasons.

Very good theory .... I do believe that there is a method to this madness, and that LE is doing an amazing job - they'll have a slam dunk case once it's said and done, I have faith

Getting her into custody is definitely wise. Still not understanding TES on search tomorrow.

i wonder if once the body is found and Casey knows it she will crack and tell what happened...if she even knows at this point. she has lied so much that she may not even know the truth at this point....definately helping the insanity plee

Good memory you have!

That's 'cause I used to live down there, and I know exactly where they got him at and it's only 30 min. to the border!

I really don't think they have found Caylee and I will explain why. I am going to be at the command center in the morning to begin the search with Equusearch. They are still expecting us to show up so I really don't think they would continue the search if she had been found already. Also, the reason the fraud charges took so long before the arrest was due to the investigation of those charges having to be complete before doing so. They have her on videotape at Target and a bank I believe cashing Amy's checks.

No, I don't think they yet have a body. I think this is their attempt to regain control, show they are in charge, and put the "fear of god" in her.

It amazes that Casey has any confidence in this attorney at all. Baez gave a statement after Casey's arrest tonight that he had conferred with professionals from all over the country and they told him that DNA is DNA. You can't tell if it came from a live body or a dead body. What an idiot! If that is all he has to argue for Casey, she's up the creek without a paddle because DNA is only an identifing composite attached to "DECOMPOSING HUMAN TISSUE". Does he think that because they will identify that the DNA is Caylee's that he can prove she didn't die? She's so screwed. Wish us luck tomorrow while out searching for this little girl.

I really don't think they have found Caylee and I will explain why. I am going to be at the command center in the morning to begin the search with Equusearch. They are still expecting us to show up so I really don't think they would continue the search if she had been found already. Also, the reason the fraud charges took so long before the arrest was due to the investigation of those charges having to be complete before doing so. They have her on videotape at Target and a bank I believe cashing Amy's checks.

thanks for that... i guess i was just hopefull that there would be some kind of closure....

just seemed odd that they came so late at night on such a minor charge compared to the other allegations.... so i thought i would throw it out there

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back