962 users online (171 members and 791 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Words of Encouragement For Law Enforcement

Personally, I believe that LE is doing a fantastic job in this case.
    They are taking their time, not rushing to judgement, careful of statements made, etc.
    They know alot, a whole lot more, and are keeping the info to themselves until it is verifiable and Anthony-proofed!

I just thought that after all of the shenanighans of tonight, all of the badmouthing we heard from some on tv, not naming any names, that a thread dedicated to these fine men and women would be quite appropriate.

I commend you all! This case must be so extremely frustrating. I know the concerned people here and all of the concerned citizens are behind you!
    Thank you for your hard work and your efforts in doing justice for little Caylee!
    You are all heros in my eyes! ,,, sweetmop

I agree. I'll admit, I wasn't really that sure how things were going, but after the document release the other day, I was pretty impressed. Way to go, LE! Keep up the good work and get Caylee the justice she deserves!

Now my faith in LE is the ONE thing I have not changed my mind on in this case! Good job guys, I know you will do all you can to bring justice to this baby!!

I agree with the help from the FBI, Kudos!!

I agree also... the more thorough they are now... the better the chance of a conviction in future.

Thank you for all your hard work!! We are cheering for you! Sending Positive Energy Your Way!!

Lightbulb

~Go F.B.I.!~

~The Truth...is out there!~

Woo Hoo Okok! You Go!!

My prayers are with you, each and every law enforcement personel that works to bring Caylee home. I pray that nothing will stand in your way and that everything hidden will be brought to light. Thank you each and every one that works toward ensuring us and our children a safer and brighter world. You are appreciated!
    I'm a disbeliever unless you can show me FACTS!

I am going to send a thank you card to them! A snail mail card....

I missed Greta and some of NG tonight...but maybe it is an abuse of power...but all I can say is GO LE! I do not blame them one bit.

Law enforcement these days sure take alot of abuse. 911 is misused, like George losing it and pulling out his cell...beck and call...

Frankly, after watching for weeks, and I was a big Deadwood fan when it was on HBO...I'd like to be Seth Bullock (sheriff), just slam my drink down, grab that nasty George Hearst by the ear, twist, and drag him by it all the way to jail! Ok, that will only make sense to Deadwood fans <LOL> but I am glad that brat is back in jail tonight.

I think they are doing a great job. I remember from the Derrick Todd Lee investigation what a horrible job BRPD did of investigating, tip management, and especially community and media relations. They hid his existance from the public for ten years.

OCSO and crew. Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    Personally, I believe that LE is doing a fantastic job in this case.
    They are taking their time, not rushing to judgement, careful of statements made, etc.
    They know alot, a whole lot more, and are keeping the info to themselves until it is verifiable and Anthony-proofed!

I just thought that after all of the shenanighans of tonight, all of the badmouthing we heard from some on tv, not naming any names, that a thread dedicated to these fine men and women would be quite appropriate.

I commend you all! This case must be so extremely frustrating. I know the concerned people here and all of the concerned citizens are behind you!
    Thank you for your hard work and your efforts in doing justice for little Caylee!
    You are all heros in my eyes! ,,, sweetmop

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Thank you for starting this thread SweetMop

Our silent heroes. My God. The work, frustration, exhaustion, elation, depression, and non-stop drama these great men and women go through on this case alone would boggle our minds is my guess.

Even though we may not say it all the time please know that on behalf of Websleuths we appreciate and applaud all you do.

We are here for your in support, spirit, prayer, and whatever else you may need us to do.

To our friends in Law Enforcement on this case and all the other cases Websleuths discusses please know you have a large resource here. If you ever need us don't hesitate to ask.

Tricia Griffith,
    Owner Websleuths.com and Forums For Justice.org
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Thank you.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Bumping this up. Hoping more people post on this thread.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

I would not have the patience to be in LE. Bless them all.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast