Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #152

Quote Originally Posted by Blink34 View Post
    Just my opinion, but JP and TP will revoke her bond, this is their way outta dodge so to speak
    I think the surety company can do it, taking the pressure off both of them (although Leonard doesn't appear to be feeling any pressure to keep her bony behind off the bench it must now be parked on).

Check out the conditions under which the underwriter can revoke bond:

http://www.fcsurety.com/content/form...S-NEW(fcs).pdf

Quote Originally Posted by sleuthmommy View Post
    BTW, they changed her holds status. It was ID HOLD. Now it's
    Number of Holds: undisclosed - 001
    HMM>>>> could they have more?

Summer she was making arrangements for the child to sleep over. I am not sure but I don't think the courts would take Cindy or Georges supervisoin of Casey as exactly honorable.
    Her only out that I see is if the contacts happened during her many hours with Baez. And based on what I have seen from him he certainly is not above a lie.
    JMO

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    There is a new nancy grace on. Not the same one that was on at 10pm (or 7pm on the west coast). it must be an updated one. It starts after she was arrested and after the presser.
    Great, just when I was thinking I'd head to bed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby62 View Post
    Maybe this judge will go about a quarter mil. Then she can sit in jail for two weeks while Jose writes his briefs and tries to adjust it.
    Boy, I must be tired. I thought you said Jose was going to write and adjust his briefs.....

I'll say this again. Jose and Cindy are on very thin ice at this point. On one hand they are blaming/accusing/chastising OCSD for railroading, targeting, pinning on Casey for the death of Caylee, yet, in the next breath Caylee is alive and no one is looking for her and casey doesn't have to say anything.

They can not have this both ways.

d. If I am arrested and incarcerated for any offense other that a minor traffic violation

Thats another one right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy's mom View Post
    If everyone had your attitude, this thread would be a great thread. It just seems like everyone's opinions should override everyone else's and that's not the case. Everyone's opinion is respected but not always agreed with.

p.s. or should I say "should be respected"?
    Yup. And thanks for the compliment. I didnt mean to upset the thread. I just kinda think this is my escape from it. My hubby lives and breathes the news and I hear it alot so much my head hurts. From the minute he gets in until he goes to bed. Which is why I dont get to bed until wee late because then its my tv time- which is mostly crime stories.

But hey Emma Peel, its all good. :HBwhiteflag:

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    For the first time since early on in this case, I did feel sorry for Cindy and am surprised by my reaction to this video. She should have gone immediately back to the house and not tangled verbally with such ignorant people.
    I didn't find them ignorant in the least. How many times do we sit here and think...oh yea...big talk...easy to do behind a computer screen...bet in real life you wouldn't have the nerve to say squat....these people said to her face what we all say behind our screens. Good for them!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Just__me View Post
    Not sure if the link will work but you can try...

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk...CaseID=5960531

7/16/2008 A COMPLAINT FILED DOA 07/16/08 BOND CT1: NONE CT2: NONE CT3: NONE #08034750
    7/17/2008 A ADVICE TO DEFENDANT, FIRST APPEARANCE
    7/17/2008 A AFF/INSOL FILED REF
    7/17/2008 A APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
    7/17/2008 A BOND STAYED @ NONE
    7/17/2008 A DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY FILED
    7/17/2008 A DERP FEE OF $50 IMPOSED CR15 50.00
    7/17/2008 A MOTION TO SET BAIL BOND FILED
    7/17/2008 A NOTICE OF APPEARANCE FILED JOSE A. BAEZ
    7/17/2008 A NOTICE OF INVOKATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
    7/17/2008 A ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER
    7/17/2008 A ORDER FINDING PROBABLE CAUSE FILED
    7/17/2008 A IN OPEN COURT INITIAL APPEARANCE
    7/17/2008 A ORDER - COURT DENIES BAIL BECAUSE NO CONDITION OF RELEASE CAN REASONABLY PROTECT THE COMMUNITY, ASSURED THE APPEARANCE OF THE DEFENDANT OR PROTECT THE INTEGRITY OF THE JUDICIAL PROCESS.
    7/17/2008 A ORDER - WHILE IN CUSTODY DEF TO BE SCREENED FOR BAKER ACT CRITERIA. NO UNSUPERVISED CONTACT WITH ANY CHILD UNDER 17 YOA
    Oh wow. I'm not sure what to say. "NO Unsupervised" I wonder who is supposed to do the supervising, and if email and mail thru the postal service is contact?
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

Some talking head on Nancy saying she's accused of using "her friend's credit cards and checks".

This is the first I've heard she used Amy's credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow of my mind View Post
    Thats what I thought also. I'm just at a loss to figure out who or what. There is so much. FBI and what does that mean. What was Casey doing all that time she was pretending she has a job. There is more to this. The what is the question.
    Honestly, we may not want to know.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    There is a new nancy grace on. Not the same one that was on at 10pm (or 7pm on the west coast). it must be an updated one. It starts after she was arrested and after the presser.
    Thanks kathy! If so, that is the 3rd live show they've done tonite.
    RIP Baby Caylee...You will be remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by DianeB View Post
    Some talking head on Nancy saying she's accused of using "her friend's credit cards and checks".

I think the CC charge was from the ex boyfriend Richardo?

Quote Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree View Post
    Oh wow. I'm not sure what to say. "NO Unsupervised" I wonder who is supposed to do the supervising, and if email and mail thru the postal service is contact?
    SHE DID DO THIS THOUGH FOR SURE SHE WAS ARRESTED TONIGHT:::d. If I am arrested and incarcerated for any offense other that a minor traffic violation

Thats one they can revoke bond!

Quote Originally Posted by absolut View Post
    Fox35, and NG some from each.
    Gracias...am giving myself 30 more minutes and then going to bed...no seriously, I mean it...no really, I mean it...don't you all try to talk me out of it....

Quote Originally Posted by Law_girl41 View Post
    Yup. And thanks for the compliment. I didnt mean to upset the thread. I just kinda think this is my escape from it. My hubby lives and breathes the news and I hear it alot so much my head hurts. From the minute he gets in until he goes to bed. Which is why I dont get to bed until wee late because then its my tv time- which is mostly crime stories.

But hey Emma Peel, its all good. :HBwhiteflag:
    Your hubby would give me a headache too! I read enough here!

Okay, final thing before I scoop up my five rescue kitties and go to bed...

I am praying that Tim and company are successful in finding Caylee tomorrow. Perhaps that would bring closure for the Anthony family and end this madness. In my perfect world, there would be no more late hours watching news shows, no more crazed protests outside (or inside) the Anthony home, no more of me watching a webcam of someone's house like a stalker. Although I love you all immensely, I think I would welcome a little reality (and not Casey fantasyland).

As a mom, I am ordering you all to get some sleep sometime and I'll see everyone bright and early in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by batmancj View Post
    Gracias...am giving myself 30 more minutes and then going to bed...no seriously, I mean it...no really, I mean it...don't you all try to talk me out of it....
    I dunno about you, but I am refilling my coffee!

Quote Originally Posted by DianeB View Post

Might have been Amy's debit card attached to her checking account. Would make sense Amy would keep it with her checkbook.

I think the CC charge was from the ex boyfriend Richardo?
    In RM statement he said he wasn't aware if she used his card. If she did it wa small stuff and he would have only noticed if it was something big. Didn't appear that he was all that concerned. {Then again, if he was using someone else card what would he care} not saying that he was into any illegal just speculating why he might not want to jump on the band wagon and add to the charges against her.

Good night, peeps. See you tomorrow. Can't wait to see what happens. And will be praying that TES is successful tomorrow.. for Caylee's sake.
    RIP Baby Caylee...You will be remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by DTFulmer View Post
    Oh, Truth, I'm with you. I chose to do dishes over laundry today so it would (1) look like I'd done SOMETHING today and (2) there was too much laundry to make a dent. I'm letting the kids wear swim trunks all weekend 'cause they're out of underwear...
    OMG. That is the funniest ever.

Quote Originally Posted by absolut View Post
    Anthony was being held on a $3,000 bond Friday night. The family would have to post $300 to get her out of jail if a judge agrees to that bond amount. Routinely, inmates would appear before a judge around 11:30 a.m., Saturday morning.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

.............."Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, released a statement that said, "This is nothing more than an attempt by law enforcement to play mind games with my client. They leaked the arrest to the media and deliberately avoided telling me so she could turn herself in, in a dignified fashion"

Even Baez thinks she is ENTITED to SPECIAL treatment. WHY would the police call and "INFORM" him in advance? They don't do that for others.

My second observation is HOW in the heck can she be DIGNIFIED?

Casey being dignified is an oxymoron.

I dunno about you, but I am refilling my coffee!
    Well ding dang law girl.--I give in...I will have one more teeny tiny glass of wine and hang out with ya'll...no coffee for me....BRB

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast