Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #152

this is making my head spin. i cannot keep up with all these posts
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Hey! Thanks for that clip! They were telling her like it was! See thats how human being acts, why have we not seen cindy cry? She is so much like casey!

Quote Originally Posted by absolut View Post
    Next bondsman comes into town wearing a baseball cap and has a vw bus and 300 bucks and a lollipop.
    LOL

thatswhatshesaid is offline Jacee Lee Dugard IS and HAS a Mother Of The Year.
    Next bondsman comes into town wearing a baseball cap and has a vw bus and 300 bucks and a lollipop.
    Ow. Diet Coke in my nose. ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    The only thing this case is missing is someone like John Mark Karr turning himself into LE and saying he diid it.
    Can you even imagine? It could happen.
    Yep throw another ring in the circus. I can see that too.
    Everything posted here is my own humble opinion only. I see all sides of any question and will frequently brainstorm or play devil's advocate.

Kid Finders Network Benefit: South Lake Extreme Pro Wrestling and Benchwarmers Sports Bar presents Stars from R.W.A. O.W.A. and S.A.W. For an unforgettable night including a World Title Match, Ladies Match all in the ring. There will be a D.J. Playing all your favorites

Join us on August 29 at Benchwarmers Sports Bar located at 14195 W. Col Dr. Winter Garden, Fl. 34787

Quote Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
    still, it's debated:
    http://www.channel4.com/news/article...ortant+/792847
    "
    Q. Can they tell whether Madeleine was alive or dead?

A. The DNA samples themselves cannot tell us whether they came from a live or dead source - but they can be used to identify whether or not they came from Madeleine. Alan Baker, a forensic scientist who has given expert evidence on the subject of DNA in court cases said:

"DNA itself would not tell you if that person is dead or alive. If it was associated with bone fragments or a piece of tissue, that is another story."

Some experts argue that the state of decomposition of the hair samples themselves, could show whether they were taken from a living person or not. Hair taken from a deceased person decays in a different way to hair from a live person, but this could be affected by other factors - such as the temperature of the surrounding air."

i should be asleep and I promised to stay away from computer for 24 hours, oh dear
    OK now going back to sleep, my head's spinning too

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    Cindy was calling somebody on her cellphone as Casey was walking away. I thought it might have been Baez.
    Did anyone else hear Tim Miller talk about Casey hanging out in her room, on the computer..and smiling.
    Wouldn't you think she would be in the living room talking to him about places to find her daughter???
    Or how about just as a common courtesy to be a part of the discussion? This wonderful man traveled a distance to get there and is doing this search out of kindness. He is a truly generous man. What a dis IMO.

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Observations on the last 24 hours:
    Last night, LP was the revoking-bond hero.
    This morning, LP was the double-crossing good for nothing showboating bounty grunter.
    Bile spewed for a time at Cindy and George for grieving in a manner unbecoming to sane people.
    Tim, from TES, meets with LE.
    Late afternoon, a 12 year old had a panic attack and somebody's grandmother was villianized for, oh, about 3 hours for letting their grandchild organize a vigil for Caylee.
    It was revealed that Casey will overnight with anyone, including vigil organizers.
    Tim from TES meets with the Anthonys.
    Tonight we're appalled by protesters spewing bile at Cindy and George.
    JB calls on the boys in Iraq to keep fighing for presumption of innocence for Casey.
    Cindy loves for JB. Just a little. Even though he says she's crazy too.
    Casey loves nobody, except maybe the 12 year old.
    Yuri is locked in a room somewhere having another heart to heart with Casey. (Which reminds me, someone should do a foia request (sunshine law) for the evidence (discovery & documents) on the economic charges.
    My husband was watching Nancy Grace at 10 PM, I caught him, and he tried to deny it.
    And Caylee is still, officially, Missing.
    I'm sure I've forgotten something, but nonetheless I’m fairly certain I need a FOUR DAY vacation.
    Last edited by CW; 08-30-2008 at 01:10 AM. Reason: PLEASE TAKE THE Political talk to the PP forum. IF YOU NEED A VACATION THEN YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOG OFF WS AND TAKE A BREAK.

thatswhatshesaid is offline Jacee Lee Dugard IS and HAS a Mother Of The Year.
    Quote Originally Posted by summermood32 View Post
    Hey! Thanks for that clip! They were telling her like it was! See thats how human being acts, why have we not seen cindy cry? She is so much like casey!
    When they were doing a close up on her eyes, did anyone else think her blinking looks wonky--liked sedated wonky?

Lightbulb

"Yes....I need a one way ticket to California."

Quote Originally Posted by TraceyLeigh View Post
    Okay, here's my thought on this. Tell me if I'm way off base. The guidelines for bond on the original charges she was arrested on (child neglect, etc.) were not even in the same ballpark as the bond she was given, remember? And then there was the motion (or 2) to reduce the bond, which was denied. And IIRC, the bond was set SO high and the motions to reduce were denied based on her being a POI in the disappearance of her daughter, and the details surrounding that disappearance. SO... might they apply the same logic to these charges and make the bond ridiculously high again? Is that even a realistic thought?
    No Her bond is 300.00 thats it for these charges it is up to the others to revoke the bond!

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    The only thing this case is missing is someone like John Mark Karr turning himself into LE and saying he diid it.
    Can you even imagine? It could happen.
    Sssh! Don't even think it! It would push me over the edge!!

was George a former cop? Both of these parents seemingly know what a dead body smells like.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by TraceyLeigh View Post
    Okay, here's my thought on this. Tell me if I'm way off base. The guidelines for bond on the original charges she was arrested on (child neglect, etc.) were not even in the same ballpark as the bond she was given, remember? And then there was the motion (or 2) to reduce the bond, which was denied. And IIRC, the bond was set SO high and the motions to reduce were denied based on her being a POI in the disappearance of her daughter, and the details surrounding that disappearance. SO... might they apply the same logic to these charges and make the bond ridiculously high again? Is that even a realistic thought?
    Well the guys at the cop shops are not happy with her attorney..and in my experience the Judges usually have a slight tendency to side with LE. Besides which Casey just seems to rub Judge Strickland the wrong way.
    Anything could happen and probably will. I hope they really trump up the bond.
    It's not the way our founding fathers wanted it but then they hadn't dealt with Ms. Casey
    Last edited by curiositycat; 08-30-2008 at 12:19 AM. Reason: word left out
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by cuppy199 View Post
    Yea IMO that call Cindy made was to Jose
    But wouldn't you think that he would have went directly to where his client was, not to the house. Ohhhh...maybe he didn't believe Cindy....LOL....couldn't resist

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    Observations on the last 24 hours:
    Last night, Obama made US history last night, and delivered a brilliant and inspired acceptance speech, better than anyone could have possibly anticipated and McCain ran an ad congratulating Obama for making history and noting that he did it on the 45th anniversary of MLK's "I Have a Dream" speech too. (Goosebumps, people. The good kind. Real good patriotic goosebumps.)
    Last night, LP was the revoking-bond hero.
    This morning, LP was the double-crossing good for nothing showboating bounty grunter.
    Bile spewed for a time at Cindy and George for grieving in a manner unbecoming to sane people.
    Tim, from TES, meets with LE.
    Late afternoon, a 12 year old had a panic attack and somebody's grandmother was villianized for, oh, about 3 hours for letting their grandchild organize a vigil for Caylee.
    It was revealed that Casey will overnight with anyone, including vigil organizers.
    Tim from TES meets with the Anthonys.
    Tonight we're appalled by protesters spewing bile at Cindy and George.
    JB calls on the boys in Iraq to keep fighing for presumption of innocence for Casey.
    Cindy loves for JB. Just a little. Even though he says she's crazy too.
    Casey loves nobody, except maybe the 12 year old.
    Yuri is locked in a room somewhere having another heart to heart with Casey. (Which reminds me, someone should do a foia request (sunshine law) for the evidence (discovery & documents) on the economic charges.
    My husband was watching Nancy Grace at 10 PM, I caught him, and he tried to deny it.
    McCain has chosen a VP candidate that everyone is ROLF-ing about. Loudly. All over the news.
    And Caylee is still, officially, Missing.
    I'm sure I've forgotten something, but nonetheless Iím fairly certain I need a FOUR DAY vacation.
    Ummmm what does politics have to do with this????????

Quote Originally Posted by thatswhatshesaid View Post
    When they were doing a close up on her eyes, did anyone else think her blinking looks wonky--liked sedated wonky?
    She has to be on some heavy meds to deal with what she is going through! How else can someone not show emotions thats what I dont understand I have Cried!

Quote Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
    would be funny if no one put up the 300 !
    Yep! Or maybe the judge will have something completely different to say.

Quote Originally Posted by okok View Post
    There was a hint that Tony would get his bail back tonight now that she was back in...so...$300 would be about $497,000 short.
    Ok - so you're saying LP and TP will keep their bond and she'll just walk right out? I still think that someone HAS to come up with the 10% regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    She'll be home by noon tomorrow. I expect that her honey.....I mean attorney will have her out by then.
    Of course she is going before the same judge they say, judge Strickland and he is not as fond of her as Jose Baez is.
    You're saying HoseA (love that BTW - guess Cindy and George has HoseB at the ready for dem dar reporter types that just keep trespassing)
    HoseA is going to bail her out? No, I don't think so. Can he do that? I guess but WHY?

Plus security around her is a real problem! She is better off right where she is and LE believes that as well. They wanted her back in and FAST. They do NOT need "extra" crimes arising out of this mess. Protesters - rock bands, George throwing umbrellas, Cindy wielding a hammer and no trespassing signs while granting interviews. This is an LE nightmare.

No Her bond is 300.00 thats it for these charges it is up to the others to revoke the bond!
    She hasn't seen a judge yet. He sets the bond, no?
    RIP Baby Caylee...You will be remembered.

Oh man, I left the computer today to go spend time with my special guy.

Could anyone give me quick summary? Going to start to my coffee pot and settle in for lots of reading.

Quote Originally Posted by okok View Post

"Yes....I need a one way ticket to California."

you're all so funny here

Or george and lee they were at a benefit somewhere. Was this the night of the wrestling at the bar?
    Could be. But IMO seems Cindy would protect Casey first by calling her lawyer then calling George and Lee Seems that way to me anyway
    "Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family

Emma...I don't know where to begin even if I could stop laughing. Time to get some coffee.

Summer,

what were they telling us but not telling us? Do tell.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast