Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may sound like a dumb question. But if Casey was on the phone with Jose why didn't he go to the jail first? If he wasn't on the phone with him I would assume that Cindy called him pronto. IMO

still, it's debated:
http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/society/law_order/why+is+madeleines+hair+so+important+/792847
"
Q. Can they tell whether Madeleine was alive or dead?

A. The DNA samples themselves cannot tell us whether they came from a live or dead source - but they can be used to identify whether or not they came from Madeleine. Alan Baker, a forensic scientist who has given expert evidence on the subject of DNA in court cases said:

"DNA itself would not tell you if that person is dead or alive. If it was associated with bone fragments or a piece of tissue, that is another story."

Some experts argue that the state of decomposition of the hair samples themselves, could show whether they were taken from a living person or not. Hair taken from a deceased person decays in a different way to hair from a live person, but this could be affected by other factors - such as the temperature of the surrounding air."

i should be asleep and I promised to stay away from computer for 24 hours, oh dear

So, what is the general consensus? Will she be "back out" tomorrow? Max. bond for these charges (per talking heads) is around $3000. Which means the Anthony's have to have $300 in cash (10%) and assets (car, house deed, savings acct, CD , etc.) to cover for the rest. I don't think they have any money right now. Will someone else offered up the money?

I hope Tony Padilla comes on later tonight - can't wait to hear what he has to say.

She won't see a judge til in the AM. He will set bond at that time. She will spend the night in the clink.

This may sound like a dumb question. But if Casey was on the phone with Jose why didn't he go to the jail first? If he wasn't on the phone with him I would assume that Cindy called him pronto. IMO
Cindy was calling somebody on her cellphone as Casey was walking away. I thought it might have been Baez.
Did anyone else hear Tim Miller talk about Casey hanging out in her room, on the computer..and smiling.
Wouldn't you think she would be in the living room talking to him about places to find her daughter???:waitasec:

So, what is the general consensus? Will she be "back out" tomorrow? Max. bond for these charges (per talking heads) is around $3000. Which means the Anthony's have to have $300 in cash (10%) and assets (car, house deed, savings acct, CD , etc.) to cover for the rest. I don't think they have any money right now. Will someone else offered up the money?

I hope Tony Padilla comes on later tonight - can't wait to hear what he has to say.

Swag-great question. What was the point of LE re-arresting tonight if she will only bond out tomorrow?

Put pressure on her?

Dang, so confused.

The only thing this case is missing is someone like John Mark Karr turning himself into LE and saying he diid it.
Can you even imagine? It could happen.

would be funny if no one put up the 300 ! :behindbar

Cindy was calling somebody on her cellphone as Casey was walking away. I thought it might have been Baez.
Did anyone else hear Tim Miller talk about Casey hanging out in her room, on the computer..and smiling.
Wouldn't you think she would be in the living room talking to him about places to find her daughter???:waitasec:

That's what WE would think, but that would be a seemingly NORMAL thing to do... soo.... yeah... :waitasec:

There was a hint that Tony would get his bail back tonight now that she was back in...so...$300 would be about $497,000 short. :behindbar

Yea IMO that call Cindy made was to Jose :)

She'll be home by noon tomorrow. I expect that her honey.....I mean attorney will have her out by then.
Of course she is going before the same judge they say, judge Strickland and he is not as fond of her as Jose Baez is.

would be funny if no one put up the 300 ! :behindbar

Next bondsman comes into town wearing a baseball cap and has a vw bus and 300 bucks and a lollipop.

Totally O/T, but waddles, your avatar makes me smile everytime I look at it..thank you. We have four cats (yes, hubby and I are "softies" and do the rescue animal program"?.....anyway, thanks for the smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado