Is George okay?

Gram2

Former Member
Reaction score
Anybody seen him? Last I saw him was when he was having the trantrum with the umbrella man. Hope he's okay.

Anybody seen him? Last I saw him was when he was having the trantrum with the umbrella man. Hope he's okay.
I hope he is okay also. No one should have to endure what this family is having to. I wonder if any of them will ever truly recover.

my heart goes out to that man he probably know the likly hood of Caylee turning up alive is very slim now, i would be going nuts at this point.

I asked about Lee earlier.

He's really staying away from this whole circus. I wonder how long before George moves out of the house & joins Lee in the land of reality?

Cindy is determined to go down in flames with Casey.

Personally, I do not think George "is okay"

As an ex-LE member...He knows more.

Maybe he's out doing his own investigation?

Well considering his whole world is pretty much tumbling down around him, I hope he is gettnig some sleep..cuz he is gonna need it.

George is not ok...IMO. He looks to be losing it. He should be venting his anger where it belongs......ON CASEY!!!!

Regardless of how they have conducted themselves, and the lies that they have bought into with Casey, I do feel bad for the Anthonys. Three monthes ago, one year ago they would never have imagined this happening. Their entire world has been turned upside down. I am sure there is a whole range of emotions-anger, sadness, embarrassment, heartache. My opinion is that they spoiled Casey her whole life and turned her into this monster, but never, ever would they think she is capable of this. While I do not approve of some of the things they have done with Casey, and how they are babying her now, I do feel so bad that they have to go through this. I would not be surprised if someone gets sick over this. And to think that even now, Casey would rather lie than spare her family any more pain. So sad.

Regardless of how they have conducted themselves, and the lies that they have bought into with Casey, I do feel bad for the Anthonys. Three monthes ago, one year ago they would never have imagined this happening. Their entire world has been turned upside down. I am sure there is a whole range of emotions-anger, sadness, embarrassment, heartache. My opinion is that they spoiled Casey her whole life and turned her into this monster, but never, ever would they think she is capable of this. While I do not approve of some of the things they have done with Casey, and how they are babying her now, I do feel so bad that they have to go through this. I would not be surprised if someone gets sick over this. And to think that even now, Casey would rather lie than spare her family any more pain. So sad.

ITA! Where is the family spokesperson?? Why does Cindy insist on interacting with reporters?

George is faltering...he appears utterly tormented. I think he and Cindy are both in need of professional help, and I mean that in a compassionate way.

I'm glad he has a job to go to - to get him away from that crazy house, both inside and outside. During one of his earlier tirades, Cindy said something to the effect that "I don't want to lose my husband". He might have some underlying medical condition, such as a bad heart, that we are completely unaware of. Maybe he should move in with Lee until some of the insanity dies down.

I asked about Lee earlier.

He's really staying away from this whole circus. I wonder how long before George moves out of the house & joins Lee in the land of reality?

Cindy is determined to go down in flames with Casey.

I think , Cindy, like most mothers do--just can't 'leave' her daughter ;her daughter is very sick .

I am guilty of being glad Casey was going back to jail tonight-- even did a happy dance-- but to stoop to being cruel , nasty and mean and yelling out vulgar names and screaming at her outside her house as the crowd did tonight-- was stupid and pointless.
I was shock Cindy came out with Baez to speak.,..i think she should try and avoid media.

Were those guys behind Cindy part of protestors or were they security? Pretty tough looking guys. I'd be afraid to stay at that house alone with all the fruitcakes that watch tv and get obsessed over online happenings.

I'm glad he has a job to go to - to get him away from that crazy house, both inside and outside. During one of his earlier tirades, Cindy said something to the effect that "I don't want to lose my husband". He might have some underlying medical condition, such as a bad heart, that we are completely unaware of. Maybe he should move in with Lee until some of the insanity dies down.

Or maybe it's because George filed for divorce before and just had the divorce dismissed less than a year ago. Maybe she meant she doesn't want to lose him due to divorce.

Or maybe it's because George filed for divorce before and just had the divorce dismissed less than a year ago. Maybe she meant she doesn't want to lose him due to divorce.

lymon, do you remember what kind of work does George does?
I forgot!

xxxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I hope George is OK. He might have high blood pressure or some other med issue and those 2 guys on front yard taunting him, well that just wasnt right. He is having a hard time dealing with this, you can tell:(
Its good he has a night job to go to
Cindy seems to thrive on getting out there and talking to people but you can tell George doesnt like it and resents those people hanging around. i am same way it would drive me nuts.

When I turned on my TV this a.m. one of the news channels had a reporter out in front of the house and it looked like George was cleaning out the flower beds!! This was around daybreak.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back