Caylee's Balloon Release for North Carolina Members

wishingtree

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I would love to think ttterri for posting the first thread about the pink balloon release for Caylee at 1:00 pm on September 1st. I would love to invite the many North Carolina members to join together and have a little memorial for this precious baby that we have all come to love, and then release the balloons for her. I will work with everyone to try to find a convenient and appropriate location for us all to meet at. If you want me to contact you, please feel free to PM me your info or post it here (probably best to PM the personal info). I also will be glad to PM my contact info to anyone who is interested. And please feel free to invite anyone who has been touched by this case - it does not have to be limited to just Websleuthers.

Thank you all so much! :blowkiss:

I would really like to do this, so could you please include me? I'm in Wilmington and you can email me or pm me or whatever! Thanks for posting this info...how many NC members do we have here at Websleuths?

I would really like to do this, so could you please include me? I'm in Wilmington and you can email me or pm me or whatever! Thanks for posting this info...how many NC members do we have here at Websleuths?

Thanks for responding!! I know of about 5 or 6, but other members have told me they know of more. Just so you know, most of us are kind of around the Charlotte area - I'm in Cornelius (Lake Norman), someone is in Huntersville, we have a couple in Charlotte, and at least 1 in Gastonia. I don't know if we would be too far out for you to meet up with us, but if there are enough members from around your area maybe we can change the central location we had in mind. I'd love to have you there! I'll PM you my phone number! :blowkiss:

Got your PM and I will call you! Even if I can not be there in person, I can be there in spirit and send my balloons off to heaven at the same time as you guys, full of prayers.
Lynn_NC.gif

Count me in! :)

(bumping for other NC/upstate SC members who might be interested)

Let me know when you want to do this! It's a wonderful idea! :)

I'm in Hendersonville- anyone near here?

galvino, there are a couple of others who mentioned they are in western NC (not sure where exactly)...miss lisa and sewingdeb. If it's too far for you guys to drive to the Charlotte area, you might be able to put something together closer to home.

Isn't Hendersonville where that little Santa's Land attraction is located? When my folks lived in Asheville and we visited, I enjoyed taking my son there (probably went half a dozen times at least) -- such a sweet, fun place! Not sure who enjoyed it more, my son or me! LOL :)

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for wanting to join together to show our love for our little angel Caylee. I know the original main Pink Balloon Release for Websleuths is scheduled for 9/1 (tomorrow) at 1:00 pm. I am very sorry for not being on sooner with updated or detailed information and want to thank Sherbie for being so great for getting information forwarded! :) I unfortunately I began getting very sick last night and have stayed sick constantly ever since - I think I must have gotten some kind of stomach bug. :( I had intended to spend today getting things arranged and planned so we could get together at the time other WSers are planning. Unfortunately I am not sure I will be well enough by then to leave home, and I know Sherbie has a medical condition she must tend to tomorrow also. So I wondered if you guys would be interested in rescheduling our own release for a time that would work for all of us and would give us sufficient time to plan it so that it can be the beautiful tribute that little Caylee deserves. I also completely understand if everyone else would prefer to pay their tribute tomorrow at the same time as the other WSers. Or we could have two services for little Caylee. I'm open to suggestions.

I feel very guilty for not being able to already have a beautiful memorial planned. I really want to apologize to you guys; this stomach bug came completely out of left field. And most of all I feel bad at the thought of letting little Caylee down. Please let me know what you guys think would be the best thing to do about our NC ceremony. Little Caylee deserves the very best. :rose:

Thanks so much! Please free to PM me if you'd like - I will be glad to PM my phone number to anyone who is interested. :blowkiss:

Awwww wishingtree....I am so sorry you've been so sick! Please don't you worry for a second about trying to get anything together for tomorrow. I was so late sending PMs to the ones I knew were in the area that it probably wouldn't have worked for tomorrow anyway -- so that is my fault, not yours!

There's nothing that says it has to be done on a specific date -- we can do it anytime at all. This will give everyone enough time to plan a little so that more of us will be able to attend. It's probably best for all of us, I'm guessing, not to try to be rushing to get something set up for tomorrow. And a lot of people might not be able to attend due to the holiday and cookouts and such anyway.

What a precious heart you have, wishingtree. We will honor little Caylee beautifully when we gather, whenever that may be -- don't you worry about that for a second! Honestly, I was so late getting the PMs out that I doubt anyone could have made it anyway. NOT your fault!

Whenever it happens, I am IN! You get your fanny into bed and rest, missy! Fluids, fluids, fluids. You can get dehydrated in a hurry with something like that. Not much worse than a nasty ol' stomach bug. I sure hope you feel better soon, sweet wishingtree! :rose:

Awwww wishingtree....I am so sorry you've been so sick! Please don't you worry for a second about trying to get anything together for tomorrow. I was so late sending PMs to the ones I knew were in the area that it probably wouldn't have worked for tomorrow anyway -- so that is my fault, not yours! And you take care of yourself too - I'm really sorry for your back trouble, I know how serious that can be. I will say a special prayer for you. :)

There's nothing that says it has to be done on a specific date -- we can do it anytime at all. This will give everyone enough time to plan a little so that more of us will be able to attend. It's probably best for all of us, I'm guessing, not to try to be rushing to get something set up for tomorrow. And a lot of people might not be able to attend due to the holiday and cookouts and such anyway.

What a precious heart you have, wishingtree. We will honor little Caylee beautifully when we gather, whenever that may be -- don't you worry about that for a second! Honestly, I was so late getting the PMs out that I doubt anyone could have made it anyway. NOT your fault!

Whenever it happens, I am IN! You get your fanny into bed and rest, missy! Fluids, fluids, fluids. You can get dehydrated in a hurry with something like that. Not much worse than a nasty ol' stomach bug. I sure hope you feel better soon, sweet wishingtree! :rose:

You're the best Sherbie - I love you!! :blowkiss: And don't you blame yourself either - I agreed to get everyone together to begin with; you really picked up the ball for me without even knowing I was sick. :)

I sent PMs out to everyone I could think of, but I hope anyone I missed will see this message and we can all plan on the best time and place so our little Caylee can have the beautiful service she deserves. (I can't type that without getting teary.) I know it will be a bittersweet occassion for us all, but I feel good knowing that there are so many good people with kind hearts that have given love to this precious little girl who deserves it so much. It kind of makes us a family since we've all adopted her into our hearts and I really look forward to meeting you and the others here who have given of hearts and times for little Caylee. Love and hugs to everyone - especially our little angel in heaven. :blowkiss:

Noooo, schmoopy, I love YOU! (I watched too much Seinfeld, I admit it!) :crazy: I saw that little bit you added in my post -- tyvm!

Thanks again for offering to do this and for all the effort you'll be putting into it later....we will have a beautiful service for little angel Caylee. This gives us a chance to plan perhaps a little more than just balloons, too. Everyone be thinking how'd you'd like for us to honor Caylee when we get together!

:rose: Caylee :rose: We sure do love you, little one.

I'm not sure I can drive that far but I think it's great that y'all are doing this. Booradley is in NC near Raleigh/Durham. Have y'all notified her?

Some other NC posters may be found in the Janet Abarroa and Michelle Young threads. It seems like there are quite a few.

bump! 20 minutes to Balloon Release 1:00pm est today....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back