Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #153

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here please. ALSO MEMBERS HAVE BEEN WARNED TIME AND TIME AGAIN WE ARE A GROUP OF ADULTS WHICH MEANS THERE IS TO BE NO ONE CALLING ANYONE INVOLVED IN THIS CASE NAMES THE MEMBERS WHO THINK THEY DO NOT HAVE TO OBEY WS RULES WILL FIND THEIR POSTING PRIVILEGES SUSPENDED. WE UNDERSTAND OUR EMOTIONS CAN GET IN OUR WAY OF CLEAR THINKING BUT IF ONE GET'S TO THAT POINT THEY NEED TO LOG OFF FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND TAKE A 30 MINUTE BREAK OR SO. ALSO PLEASE EVERYONE BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER.
THANK YOU,
WS STAFF...

What does anyone (or everyone) think about this emailing with the 12 yr old. Someone posted earlier that clearly shows that is a direct violation of her terms. Even though it said "while in custody" - well technically she WAS in custody and just out on bond - so doesn't that still count? I know those weird teachers that got out and then contacted there "lil boyfriends" sure went back to the slammer REAL QUICK LIKE. Do you think LE will try to pursue this as well? The news of those emails just surfaced right before all this other stuff went down - so LE might just be getting around to following it all up.

They SHOULD immediately file charges on a bond violation before court. Of course they may not even know about it.

WC- love your avatar. Yup, I finally figured where the box was to check.

My avatar is very short lived here. It was so the brd could see an updated photo without going back and forth. Promise not to brow beat into submission on board. Looking for my balloon.

Here it is:

Originally Posted by Just__me
Not sure if the link will work but you can try...

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk...CaseID=5960531

7/16/2008 A COMPLAINT FILED DOA 07/16/08 BOND CT1: NONE CT2: NONE CT3: NONE #08034750
7/17/2008 A ADVICE TO DEFENDANT, FIRST APPEARANCE
7/17/2008 A AFF/INSOL FILED REF
7/17/2008 A APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
7/17/2008 A BOND STAYED @ NONE
7/17/2008 A DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY FILED
7/17/2008 A DERP FEE OF $50 IMPOSED CR15 50.00
7/17/2008 A MOTION TO SET BAIL BOND FILED
7/17/2008 A NOTICE OF APPEARANCE FILED JOSE A. BAEZ
7/17/2008 A NOTICE OF INVOKATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
7/17/2008 A ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER
7/17/2008 A ORDER FINDING PROBABLE CAUSE FILED
7/17/2008 A IN OPEN COURT INITIAL APPEARANCE
7/17/2008 A ORDER - COURT DENIES BAIL BECAUSE NO CONDITION OF RELEASE CAN REASONABLY PROTECT THE COMMUNITY, ASSURED THE APPEARANCE OF THE DEFENDANT OR PROTECT THE INTEGRITY OF THE JUDICIAL PROCESS.
7/17/2008 A ORDER - WHILE IN CUSTODY DEF TO BE SCREENED FOR BAKER ACT CRITERIA. NO UNSUPERVISED CONTACT WITH ANY CHILD UNDER 17 YOA

Continue posting here please. ALSO MEMBERS HAVE BEEN WARNED TIME AND TIME AGAIN WE ARE A GROUP OF ADULTS WHICH MEANS THERE IS TO BE NO ONE CALLING ANYONE INVOLVED IN THIS CASE NAMES THE MEMBERS WHO THINK THEY DO NOT HAVE TO OBEY WS RULES WILL FIND THEIR POSTING PRIVILEGES SUSPENDED. WE UNDERSTAND OUR EMOTIONS CAN GET IN OUR WAY OF CLEAR THINKING BUT IF ONE GET'S TO THAT POINT THEY NEED TO LOG OFF FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND TAKE A 30 MINUTE BREAK OR SO. ALSO PLEASE EVERYONE BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER.
THANK YOU,
WS STAFF...
I'll second that.

Thanks Windy!

MAN! I leave and comeback and its a new thread.

repost...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckDaFacts
See that is the frustration and it makes no sense from the beginning all the way to this moment.

Yeah, and it makes me scream at the TV in my SAM KENNISON voice!!

SAY IT!!SAY IT!!! OH! OH!!!

Okay, really, I am headed to bed...BUT did I miss anything in the past 30 minutes?

Here it is:

Originally Posted by Just__me
Not sure if the link will work but you can try...

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk...CaseID=5960531

7/16/2008 A COMPLAINT FILED DOA 07/16/08 BOND CT1: NONE CT2: NONE CT3: NONE #08034750
7/17/2008 A ADVICE TO DEFENDANT, FIRST APPEARANCE
7/17/2008 A AFF/INSOL FILED REF
7/17/2008 A APPEARANCE OF DEFENDANT ENTERED
7/17/2008 A BOND STAYED @ NONE
7/17/2008 A DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY FILED
7/17/2008 A DERP FEE OF $50 IMPOSED CR15 50.00
7/17/2008 A MOTION TO SET BAIL BOND FILED
7/17/2008 A NOTICE OF APPEARANCE FILED JOSE A. BAEZ
7/17/2008 A NOTICE OF INVOKATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
7/17/2008 A ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER
7/17/2008 A ORDER FINDING PROBABLE CAUSE FILED
7/17/2008 A IN OPEN COURT INITIAL APPEARANCE
7/17/2008 A ORDER - COURT DENIES BAIL BECAUSE NO CONDITION OF RELEASE CAN REASONABLY PROTECT THE COMMUNITY, ASSURED THE APPEARANCE OF THE DEFENDANT OR PROTECT THE INTEGRITY OF THE JUDICIAL PROCESS.
7/17/2008 A ORDER - WHILE IN CUSTODY DEF TO BE SCREENED FOR BAKER ACT CRITERIA. NO UNSUPERVISED CONTACT WITH ANY CHILD UNDER 17 YOA
was she supervised?

My avatar is very short lived here. It was so the brd could see an updated photo without going back and forth. Promise not to brow beat into submission on board. Looking for my balloon.
I was so glad to have found that box to check!

Quick question, that's probably already been asked, but yes, I'm behind in reading too. Is anyone else tired of hearing Sin-dee (LOL) say how the media 'fed right into this,' ad nauseum, ad nauseum, which she, too, used to search out the camera? Kinda a case of be careful what you wish for (IMO).

CDF,
I found some pretty pink balloons online at a gif/clip art site and I am trying to resize it to fit as an avatar and trying to get Caylee's name in it like I did with my bunny avatar...so far, no luck.

But using the mug shot was good because I already have too many windows open with other Casey information and didn't want to leave WS to find the latest mug shot or I might not get back in so Thank you!

MAN! I leave and comeback and its a new thread.

repost...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckDaFacts
See that is the frustration and it makes no sense from the beginning all the way to this moment.

Yeah, and it makes me scream at the TV in my SAM KENNISON voice!!

SAY IT!!SAY IT!!! OH! OH!!!

Not that voice poor lil guy

don't think that applies to emails - an email is contact. period. Plus that one email CA says "she" (the little girl) should spend the night.

I'll second that.

Thanks Windy!

Mee too! I am sorry I got carried away on the case with emotions. I drank way to much coffee. Thanks for the reminder......

Now back in da corner.

Hey, Check -- meant to tell you I liked your new avatar. I had to go change my shirt; I forgot earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth