Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #4

Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #4

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

Is it frozen? looks like the same pic forever now lol

Ugh! Are they ever gonna fix that Web Cam! Thanks 4 the new thread,Dawn.

Yeah - I decided to add a status byline to help clarify.

How you doing Screen and Don't Break Me?

Nice to have some company on the Dunkin Donuts Shift (12 am to 6 am)

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

lol I'm good. Nice choice for the status byline. How're you?

Quote Originally Posted by DAWN TREADER View Post
    Yeah - I decided to add a status byline to help clarify.

How you doing Screen and Don't Break Me?

Nice to have some company on the Dunkin Donuts Shift (12 am to 6 am)
    You guys rock lol... I'll bring the coffee's along during the shift, how do you like them?

Quote Originally Posted by miss_vegemite View Post
    You guys rock lol... I'll bring the coffee's along during the shift, how do you like them?
    chocolate covered donuts for me please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dontbreakme View Post
    chocolate covered donuts for me please!!!
    On the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm good! TY. Is it fixed yet? I'll bring the cigerettes for those who smoke! Trying to quit....this case ain't helping

Nope not yet lol

Darn

Quote Originally Posted by ScreenName View Post
    I'm good! TY. Is it fixed yet? I'll bring the cigerettes for those who smoke! Trying to quit....this case ain't helping
    Darn trying to quit tonight, one or ten won't hurt you lol......the donuts and coffee are just as bad

Well this case is enough to amp up anyones need for stuff like these lol

'Doin good dontbreakme - thanks!

Welcome Miss Vegemite!

What a bizarre turn of events ... I still can't believe Casey checked into the Graybar Hotel last night. I am curious what's next. Will she get out on bond and go back to Hopespring sometime this morning? Inquiring minds want (no make that NEED) to know!

Pass the Maple Bars Please!

Quote Originally Posted by miss_vegemite View Post
    Darn trying to quit tonight, one or ten won't hurt you lol......the donuts and coffee are just as bad

LOL...I suppose I should quit those,too! OT Question....What is a vegemite sandwhich? Heard it in a song.

Holy Cow.. what a media circus.... thank GOD she is back in JAIL.... LP is off the hook

It is an Australian version of peanut butter sandwich...

I am so glad she is back in jail too but I'm anxious over how long it'll last. But I have faith in LE that these events are going according to their plan. As far as JB's little whining episode to the media about how he'd faxed something to LE saying he'd turn her in and he was upset it didn't happen like that, who cares? LE does not hold interest in what he or casey anthony wants. Their interests lie in getting justice for the crimes she has commited and finding caylee.

Howdy Belladonna! Pull up a chair and set awhile, LOLS!

LOL All of us checking out the web cam in the wee hours!
    Wish they'd refresh it.
    That guy in the red T-shirt is globally famous by now.

I hope Casey's not getting bonded out while we can't see what's going on. Posters have said she can't get out until tomorrow, but you never know in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by dontbreakme View Post
    I am so glad she is back in jail too but I'm anxious over how long it'll last. But I have faith in LE that these events are going according to their plan. As far as JB's little whining episode to the media about how he'd faxed something to LE saying he'd turn her in and he was upset it didn't happen like that, who cares? LE does not hold interest in what he or casey anthony wants. Their interests lie in getting justice for the crimes she has commited and finding caylee.

I'm glad,too. I'm glad LE embarressed Casey. I think they are sending her and her family a message. LE is running this...not casey and the A's.

The webcam crew is probably enroute - things tend to change around 5:30 - 6 am

Do Judges work on Sat. ? If not it is Labor Day weekend so maybe not before Tues. Just thinking out loud

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by DAWN TREADER View Post
    The webcam crew is probably enroute - things tend to change around 5:30 - 6 am
    Dawn, here I am ready to go - would you please follow through and see that the webcam gets fixed. Thanks!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Howdy Steadfast! Good to see ya!

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast