727 users online (107 members and 620 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bond Revoked

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

It looks like her bond was revoked. I haven't been able to see this news anywhere else yet though

Early Saturday morning, the Tampa bonding company that had put up $50,000 to get Casey out of jail on original charges of child endangerment and lying to authorities about the disappearance of her young daughter Caylee, revoked that bond.

That action means someone will have to come up with another $50,000 to get Casey out of jail. The Anthony family was unable to do that when Casey was first arrested.

Early Saturday morning, the Tampa bonding company that had put up $50,000 to get Casey out of jail on original charges of child endangerment and lying to authorities about the disappearance of her young daughter Caylee, revoked that bond.

Thumbs up

I knew it! All hype last night just to keep the Anthony's off balance!

So I guess they are saying...Padilla's was working with a bond company in Florida. Padilla's decided NOT to revoke the bond yesterday, but the Florida bond company IS revoking the bond. Can they do that without Padilla's request or permission? This will take me all day to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by headndownstream View Post
    So I guess they are saying...Padilla's was working with a bond company in Florida. Padilla's decided NOT to revoke the bond yesterday, but the Florida bond company IS revoking the bond. Can they do that without Padilla's request or permission? This will take me all day to understand.
    They don't need Lenny's permission... it's THEIR money, they can do what they want...

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Way to go Leonard and LE! IMO They were concerned that something would happen if the Anthony's knew for sure the bond was being pulled today. Last night was the safest way to insure Casey was behind bars again.

I was hoping that the bail would be revoked, great way to start my Saturday....

Quote Originally Posted by Indianagirl View Post

That action means someone will have to come up with another $50,000 to get Casey out of jail. The Anthony family was unable to do that when Casey was first arrested.
    Yes finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it.Cindy Anthony echoed those statements Saturday. She said deputies arrived at the house without a warrant and told her they were taking Casey to a safe place.

Early Saturday morning, the Tampa bonding company that had put up $50,000 to get Casey out of jail on original charges of child endangerment and lying to authorities about the disappearance of her young daughter Caylee, revoked that bond.That action means someone will have to come up with another $50,000 to get Casey out of jail. The Anthony family was unable to do that when Casey was first arrested.

WFTV.com

Hope its true!!

I'm so glad to hear this. The reason for the bail was for Casey to talk, and she certainly did not. She was Paris or Britney for a week, hope you enjoyed it Casey! Now your back in the saddle again....

WFTV news is reporting BOND REVOKED.
    Florida bondsman put up the money, Florida bondsman revoked the bond.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I'm so glad to hear this. The reason for the bail was for Casey to talk, and she certainly did not. She was Paris or Britney for a week, hope you enjoyed it Casey! Now your back in the saddle again....

Oh, yeah, but just not the saddle she preferred!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Quote Originally Posted by TKS2003 View Post
    I was hoping that the bail would be revoked, great way to start my Saturday....
    Mine too!!!

this is a good thing.

Lenny said that Casey needed to be out to help search for Caylee.
    He paid the money and she did not keep her end of the deal.

Casey and her lawyer are blaming everyone for this circus but who it should be blamed on.

Casey stole checks & credit cards.

That alone is not acceptable in our society.
    She seems to have acted alone so far as no proof of anyone else doing it surfaced.
    All Casey had to do was tell the truth.

But did she?
    In the whole week she was givien star treatment,not one single lead has come from her.

I do not think or believe that any person or persons are responsible for Caylee being missing but Casey.

The family has to know since George was a policeman
    that if a critical situation would arise, LE would be there.

There is no logical reason why a 22 year old woman
    should be running the show.

Kindness has not made her open up and i doubt roughness will either.

I do feel bad for this family
    who have a situation
    that could easily be unlocked by a few words from Casey.

Did Casey write that info letter?

Oh I see...
    no pens?
    no paper?

oh ok..
    well back to square 1

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast