Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here please.

JUST A REMINDER THERE IS TO BE NO name calling. There will be no futher warnings you will be booted from ws for a week this forum is to busy for us to have to keep reminding each and everyone. THE ONLY THING PERMITTED IS FIRST NAMES OR INITIALS. THERE WILL BE NO OHH..I FORGOT.
THANK YOU
THE STAFF OF WS

Well that guy looks happy - leaned over the desk laughin --- Anyone wanna guess what hes saying???

Am I supposed to be getting sound with these courtroom shots? Cause I'm not.

Is everyone else still just seeing the two mics on fox?

Thanks so much everyone for being "on it" today! After last night's activity, I forced myself to not turn on the TV or sign in this morning because I had some things that had to be done (or at least I had to do enough stuff to make it look like stuff had been done - lol!). Rather than turning on the TV, I knew it would be more efficient to come here first for the latest. As usual, you have all exceeded my expectations because not only did I see about the bond hearing, but I was able to get to a live link right away! WS'rs ROCK!!! Thanks all!!!

Is she going to go before the judge, or is it to be a video conference?

Just make sure you turn your speaker back down to normally listening level. Or you will jump when it starts. (been there)

lol
O/t this morning my son took his first step, then had a look on his face wth just happened and sat down like he was terrifed.lol

lol
O/t this morning my son took his first step, then had a look on his face wth just happened and sat down like he was terrifed.lol

Aww congrats to Baby77NancyDrew!!! Get your running shoes on, mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member