Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here please.

JUST A REMINDER THERE IS TO BE NO name calling. There will be no futher warnings you will be booted from ws for a week this forum is to busy for us to have to keep reminding each and everyone. THE ONLY THING PERMITTED IS FIRST NAMES OR INITIALS. THERE WILL BE NO OHH..I FORGOT. ALSO NO RUDE PICTURES OR PERSONAL INFORMATION ON INNOCENT PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THIS CASE.
THANK YOU
THE STAFF OF WS

Thank you Windchime. Can we also remind there is a hurricane thread also so we stay on topic? Too many threads to try to catchup.

I know there's a hurricane thread, but I thought it was very important to let everyone know it had upgraded...sorry...no more hurricane posts here.

Thought this worth bumping up to the new thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by suddenlyobsessed
Not directing this at anyone in particular, but in case anyone has knowledge about the TES search. DO NOT POST SEARCH LOCATIONS, they keep it discreet to avoid perpetrators moving the body where they have already searched. Since we don't know for sure there is no accomplice lets not discuss locations.

Quote:
Not directing this at anyone in particular, but in case anyone has knowledge about the TES search. DO NOT POST SEARCH LOCATIONS, they keep it discreet to avoid perpetrators moving the body where they have already searched. Since we don't know for sure there is no accomplice lets not discuss locations.

Thanks for that reminder SS.

Dentist2014
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008
Hi,

It is the second or third paragraph down...

"Orange County deputies took her back into custody at her home Friday evening. Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it. Company officials said they would likely wait until next week to decide whether or not to reinstate it."

Take care,
K

OK, I see where you are.
You are here:
Casey Anthony Re-Arrested On New Financial Charges
Orange County deputies took her back into custody at her home Friday evening. Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it. Company officials said they would likely wait until next week to decide whether or not to reinstate it.

I am here ..
BONDING COMPANY REVOKES CASEY'S BOND

Early Saturday morning, the Clearwater bonding company, which had put up $50,000 to get Casey out of jail on original charges of child endangerment and lying to authorities about the disappearance of her young daughter Caylee, revoked that bond.

That action means someone will have to come up with another $50,000 to get Casey out of jail. The Anthony family was unable to do that when Casey was first arrested.

The video of the arrest last night on WESH.com is really scary. CA's face - and those "eyes". This girl is truly "touched" or "twisted" or something. She sure isn't right - right now that's for sure.

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony Warrant.pdf

That's the link for the arrest warrant for last night. Seems she barely had AH's but on that plane and was clearing out her bank account. July 8 - that was the day AH left. WOW this girl works fast.

Maybe her lawyer was trying to humor her.:waitasec:
*I think everyone needs to know about hurricane being upgraded but there was more posts than 1. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm having problems catching up on posts which I can see will never happen anyway.
It sickens me to see all the smiling of her in Court. HOW can you be smiling, laughing, waving???

Quote:

The search locations have been announced on the TV news here in Orlando. Maybe not ALL the locations, but they did mention a few and showed the searchers searching.

Devorahhh

My husband hasn't been paying attention to this at all but this morning over coffee listening to me babble on, he said right away, this chick sounds like she's a sociopath and will never disclose the location of that child. She'd die first.

I think that will be the case, she'll never ever talk. People like this will lie all the way to their graves.

Thread closed on me...

Regarding 911 useage - what I was trying to say is that in my experience, LE departments have a main phone number that is generally used for non-emergencies. You can aquire LE assistance this way without clogging up 911 lines or dispatch. A heart attack victim may lose their life if the dispatchers are all tied up with "my daughter needs to be arrested" calls. I'm sure it depends on where you live (I live in a major metropolitan area) but I base my opinions on three facts: Mr. Litig8r is a firefighter who responds to real emergencies (and "my knee hurts" calls). My sister is a former 911 dispatch operator, and my brother-in-law is LE - all three in different cities. The three of us have had the 911 conversation, and we all tend to agree. I would think it's appropriate to call 911 to report a crime in progress, but not necessarily for something that has already happened (days or weeks ago). I've called myself to report drunk drivers, or children not in car seats. If you call your LE and they tell you to call 911, so be it. As I said, I suppose it depends on where you are and the the policies of that area. I just hope no one comes to my city and calls 911 because their "daughter needs to be arrested" when Mr. Litig8r is having a heart attack! Make sense?

I'm new to the site here and have a very difficult time following where to post. Seems like each time I've tried to post the thread has been closed while I'm typing. Would someone kindly explain to me how to find the latest thread as I learn to navigate this site. Help will be appreciated!

O/T My area of Florida (Gulf Coast side) is getting hit hard with rain. If I lose my computer with all the uploads waiting I will FREAK OUT! :eek: :eek:

Are any of the family members (George, Cindy, Lee) participating in today's search?

Perhaps JB would advise that anything they find can incriminate their daughter, they don't want to be out there considering last night's hooplah, etc.

But if it was my granddaughter or niece they were looking for, I'd be out there leading the pack and to heck with whoever told me to stay home. But that's just me ya know...

New member here. After surfing the net for any and all information I could get, I found this site and it's my new addiction.
I'm toally addicted to Websleuths now....so addicted that we're on a 5 hour drive to my mother's and here I am reading this site on the laptop...lol.
Thankfully, hubby is doing the driving. Him and the kiddos are playing "I spy"

Thanks to all you sleuthers for all your thoughts and insights into this case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member