1022 users online (184 members and 838 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #156

Continue here!

I just watched the video of the today's show this morning and that family spokes man is full of it I can produce email Tim sent me and he said " he hoped the family called soon so he could find her body and have a funeral , that no she is not alive.....

Thanks Chico

Congrats, Not_my_kids! I'm preggo with #3. I think that's why this case is such an emotional one for me.

the spokes man says tim is looking for her alive and he knows this because he is on the inside, I have email that say on Monday tim thought she was dead

Notmykids~~~~Congratulations on your little biscuit cooking!

I wish you many blessings on your new coming additon. I know we haven't always seen eye to eye but I have a great respect for you from reading your posts and wish you and yours much joy and happiness. I also think it's truly beautiful that you want to carry on Caylee's name.

Can I ask if anything else of 'importance' happened today besides Casey's hearing? Any news on the search?
    ~SM~
    Just My Opinion and Speculation

Why would Casey have taken the cans out of Daddy's shed if she just needed gas in her car? Wouldn't she have just gassed up and left the cans there? Instead ~ she put the gas cans in the car to take them to where she intended to torch something . . . or someone.

wonder where LP and the rv is I hope he did not leave with out talking to us about the recent events, but the way the nancy grace show treated him I could say I blame him

Quote Originally Posted by librarian_mama View Post
    Congrats, Not_my_kids! I'm preggo with #3. I think that's why this case is such an emotional one for me.
    Thank you.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Does anyone know if the Anthony's have any extended family that is helping support them emotionally right now? It seems strange to me that they seem isolated and boarded up in their house with just immediate family.

Anyone...are Orlando's "city trucks" white?

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2009 View Post
    Notmykids~~~~Congratulations on your little biscuit cooking!

I wish you many blessings on your new coming additon. I know we haven't always seen eye to eye but I have a great respect for you from reading your posts and wish you and yours much joy and happiness. I also think it's truly beautiful that you want to carry on Caylee's name.
    Thank you. Even though we don't always agree, I try not to take it personally. This place would be awfully boring if we all thought the same thing.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

poor LP the media wanted her out he got her out then they wanted her back in so he was going to put her back in they still wasn't happy, sounds like it was a catch 22 for him

Sadly enough I don't think the Anthony's will ever face the truth on this. Even if Caylee's body is found, they will convince themselves the kidnappers or the Nanny killed her. They will dispute every piece of evidence they are shown and they will try and convince the media and the public that Law Enforcement was out to get Casey from the beginning and never looked for the real killer. IMO

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast