Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ME - Jeremy Ted Alex, 28, Northport, 24 April 2004

If the three people in black really did exist, you would think there would be some people still in the Belfast area, probably members of the drug scene, that would know who these people are. It's unfortunate that nobody has ever come forward with any good information on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen_City View Post
    If the three people in black really did exist, you would think there would be some people still in the Belfast area, probably members of the drug scene, that would know who these people are. It's unfortunate that nobody has ever come forward with any good information on this.
    It totally is unfortunate. the weird thing about Belfast is that everybody knows everybody, but when things like this happen, people are so tight lipped and will not speak up no matter what. The drug scene is pretty real there, and there are people out there who want to hurt those who have "wronged" them. Belfast has a lot of different cultures for a small town, youve got the hippies, the townies, the fisherman (which is partly how drugs get into the town) and you also have the druggies. Belfast is a hub for a lot of maine towns and activities. drive up 95 North from Massachusetts and its a short trip from Augusta, theres the downeast area following route 1/1a from Belfast. Bangor International Airport is about 45 minutes north. And of course you can enter Canada through many entry points. So a lot can come in as well as go out. I really wish that someone would finally come forward. There needs to be some justice for Jeremy Alex.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AWOLNATION For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AWOLNATION View Post
    It totally is unfortunate. the weird thing about Belfast is that everybody knows everybody, but when things like this happen, people are so tight lipped and will not speak up no matter what. The drug scene is pretty real there, and there are people out there who want to hurt those who have "wronged" them. Belfast has a lot of different cultures for a small town, youve got the hippies, the townies, the fisherman (which is partly how drugs get into the town) and you also have the druggies. Belfast is a hub for a lot of maine towns and activities. drive up 95 North from Massachusetts and its a short trip from Augusta, theres the downeast area following route 1/1a from Belfast. Bangor International Airport is about 45 minutes north. And of course you can enter Canada through many entry points. So a lot can come in as well as go out. I really wish that someone would finally come forward. There needs to be some justice for Jeremy Alex.
    Yeah I actually live in Bangor and there is always a surprising amount of crime/drugs in the news regarding the Belfast area. It is a lot sketchier than most of the surrounding towns in the area... probably because of it's appeal to out of towners. There is also a lot of people from NY/Mass getting busted for running drugs to Belfast which tells me it's a hub for this kind of activity.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Queen_City For This Useful Post:

Bumping for Jeremy

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

It's been just over 8 years buddy. I just wish someone in Belfast would have the courage to say something, the truth, so that we know what happened to you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AWOLNATION For This Useful Post:

Bumping for Jeremy, and will continue to always bump until there is some sort of news

I was in Northport this past weekend in the area in which Jeremy went missing, the dense trees and locale is pretty overwhelming. To think he vanished in those woods is scary. Im still praying for you Jeremy.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AWOLNATION For This Useful Post:

Bump for Jeremy

- This is AWOLNATION

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AWOLNATION For This Useful Post:

Another month goes by without any answers. 8 years, 3 months, 9 days since Jeremy last talked to his loved ones. My continued thoughts and prayers to family and friends of Jeremy. May justice and knowledge come soon.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AWOLNATION For This Useful Post:

Bumping for Jeremy

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AWOLNATION For This Useful Post:

Bumpity... So as to never forget this young man.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to AWOLNATION For This Useful Post:

Bump

21. The Following User Says Thank You to AWOLNATION For This Useful Post:

Bump

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AWOLNATION For This Useful Post:

Bumping to the forefront, if only for a few minutes. I walked the Belfast and Northport beaches this weekend. Eerie feeling knowing you could be out there

–this is AWOLNATION

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AWOLNATION For This Useful Post:

Has anyone spoken about the couple that had Jeremy's license for the duration of his disappearance? I don't believe that they had anything to do with it...of course the area is important, but if you were in the area how would you not know about JA's disappearance? Usually when you find an ID you return it. Weird.
    Last edited by *zoe*; 11-26-2012 at 12:07 AM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to *zoe* For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by *zoe* View Post
    Has anyone spoken about the couple that had Jeremy's license for the duration of his disappearance? I don't believe that they had anything to do with it...of course the area is important, but if you were in the area how would you not know about JA's disappearance? Usually when you find an ID you return it. Weird.
    I think the man in the couple passed away. And if I recall, their house in the area wasn't where they lived. I think it was a holiday place?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EdinburghLass For This Useful Post:

Bumping in the new year, with hopes of answers

31. The Following User Says Thank You to AWOLNATION For This Useful Post:

Was driving through Belfast the other day and it made me think of this case. Still doesn't make sense that nobody ever had any info on this... makes me thinks he fell into the ocean? Still seems a little unlikely to me though.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Queen_City For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Queen_City View Post
    Was driving through Belfast the other day and it made me think of this case. Still doesn't make sense that nobody ever had any info on this...
    RSBM

I agree, Queen_City! So sad and upsetting . . . I can only imagine how his loved ones feel.
    Here a , there a , everywhere a

Bumping

36. The Following User Says Thank You to AWOLNATION For This Useful Post:

Where is Jeremy Alex?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/alex_jeremy.html

Missing 9 years this month.
    Here a , there a , everywhere a

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neverletgo For This Useful Post:

I'm watching his Disappeared episode again right now. Sadly I don't think he's alive anymore and they will probably never find his remains somewhere out there.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to MagnoliaMountain For This Useful Post:

He'll soon be missing for 10 years.

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MagnoliaMountain For This Useful Post:

Thinking of Jeremy and his loved ones today.

44. The Following User Says Thank You to MagnoliaMountain For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12