541 users online (57 members and 484 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #157

Continue posting here please.

JUST A REMINDER THERE IS TO BE NO name calling. There will be no futher warnings you will be booted from ws for a week this forum is to busy for us to have to keep reminding each and everyone. THE ONLY THING PERMITTED IS FIRST NAMES OR INITIALS. THERE WILL BE NO OHH..I FORGOT.
    THANK YOU
    THE STAFF OF WS

Thanks Christine
    Rest in Peace Little Caylee
    JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

http://www.myspace.com/doyouknowme1977

where is everyone I am lonely in here.
    Rest in Peace Little Caylee
    JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

http://www.myspace.com/doyouknowme1977

CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    Thank you Christine
    Now where did my court proceeding mate go?
    KC's car circumstantially ran out of gas.

So far, NG is a repeat of last night

Wait a minute. The box was long, the pool is round. Why wasn't the box against the house, shed or anything else but the pool. Round and oblong don't go together. Why not move the box over against the shed and leave the bush alone?

IByoungr wrote:
    Calculate the odds that Casey while having sexual relations with Ricardo, Tony, wanting to hook up with Jesse that she ACTUALLY met and had something going on with the police officer that just got FIRED. My point is.. what about this case is LIKELY or NORMAL. Right, wrong or indifferent..JB wil use what he can to cause reasonable doubt and at more than one point we have all be confused about this case.

Yes we have all been confused!!! But what you have listed above are factual events that can be proven. I don't think any of the scenerios about the tow truck place can be proven.

Turbo and Yosande, I'm with you. I am not convicting Casey of murder, but I find it VERY hard to buy the "accident" or "kidnap" theories. In an accident, your first response (at least for innocent people) is NEVER "Where can I hide the body?" And honestly, I might call mom on the cell as I am also calling 911 on the home phone, but I don't forego the 911 call. 31 days? Are you kidding me? Something smells, and it's more than decomp.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Wait a minute. The box was long, the pool is round. Why wasn't the box against the house, shed or anything else but the pool. Round and oblong don't go together. Why not move the box over against the shed and leave the bush alone?
    I look at that box next to the pool and wonder if a 3 year old could climb it and access the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
    I look at that box next to the pool and wonder if a 3 year old could climb it and access the pool.
    IMO, yes, absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by DTFulmer View Post
    Turbo and Yosande, I'm with you. I am not convicting Casey of murder, but I find it VERY hard to buy the "accident" or "kidnap" theories. In an accident, your first response (at least for innocent people) is NEVER "Where can I hide the body?" And honestly, I might call mom on the cell as I am also calling 911 on the home phone, but I don't forego the 911 call. 31 days? Are you kidding me? Something smells, and it's more than decomp.
    I can buy the accident theory. The kidnapping theory leaves me cold. Kipnap implies ransom and there was no ransom and what did Casey have that could be ransommed? I still believe she was involved in taking recreational drugs and maybe something happened when she was high and she didn't want anyone to know she was high.

CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
    CA said Caylee was a climber
    KC's car circumstantially ran out of gas.

Quote Originally Posted by 77NancyDrew View Post
    where is everyone I am lonely in here.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1
    I am with you 100% on that. I am not convicting her of murder at all...I think few people are doing that at this point here at WS. But I think if she tries to say the car was moved and someone else put a body in the trunk, and coincidentally her daughter is still missing, no reasonable juror will buy that. IMOO

When you say if her body is still missing , do you mean during a muder trial?
    The procustion in different states have won muder cases without bodies,
    Off the top of my head Katherine Rutan comes to mind.
    So if it wasn't proven to be driven off the lot or a dead body placed in the trunk are you next going to say someone pour cavdar fluid in the trunk?
    I think those air tests , are precise, and I am gonna stand by that statement and as hard as it is to type this, I think the decomposer smell in her car was from poor little Caylee's body.
    I think you have seriously misunderstood my post. I basically said, if Caylee doesn't turn up, there is no way a juror will believe that coincidentally a different body found it's way into that trunk. I never said they need a body, ever! Nor do I think they do. And of course I won't be saying someone poured cadaver fluid in the trunk? Where did you get that from???

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    We think alike on this one. In fact, I do believe that might have several repercussions

a. Caylee did climb on the box and got into the pool
    b. explanation for moving the bush without moving the box was another 'uh-oh' moment in the fibs

I don't know which is worse.....not knowing....or waiting for the headline.."whether body found is that of......to be released pending notification of family members......."

This is an absolute nightmare, plain and simple.

I just watched THIS video...and it changed my whole perspective. All of a sudden, I don't feel much like picking George and Cindy apart. If I were in Cindy's shoes, I wouldn't want to face the truth either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQK700P8nM

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast