Status
Not open for further replies.

DAWN TREADER

Reaction score
mobilecam2.jpg

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

SNORT! Stop makin' me laugh!!

I'm SORRY! lol

The friggin place is lit up like freakin Graceland! I'm half expectin' Elvis to walk out singin "hunka hunka burnin love" ...

gotta entertain myself some how ...

seriously ... think it's worthless havin the cams here now ... only thing newsworthy would be if an ant fart ...

I'm SORRY! lol

The friggin place is lit up like freakin Graceland! I'm half expectin' Elvis to walk out singin "hunka hunka burnin love" ...

gotta entertain myself some how ...

seriously ... think it's worthless havin the cams here now ... only thing newsworthy would be if an ant fart ...

:waitasec: I wonder if GA and CA's bedroom is in the front of the house.

You know what would be funny? If someone caution taped the driveway the rest of the way over. I'm feeling mean.

I think the screen is frozen on a frame from earlier this evening.

I'm not sure the point? Isn't Casey in jail? Why are they camped out there like this?

I think they're trying to antagonize Cindy or George into raging for the cameras - basically creating the news and congratulating themselves on getting the exclusive. Bright lights are used in hostage situations in efforts to force a surrender. These tactics should be illegal to use on innocent citizens. If nothing else, you'd think LE could charge them with disturbing the peace.

Can someone drive by and see if the house is lit up or whether it just looks that way? I've never seen it look this way before.

I think this could be FOX's way of getting the heads up on breaking news - not creating it.

Anthonys are lucky that their property is watced 24/7 for free. They don't have to worry about the robbers or thiefs. I am sure they feel very secure, I pay a lot of money for this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail