Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    I thought in was okay to shoot trespassers if you feel threatened in FL. If 35 folks came on my property with signs i would most likely shoot someone. especially with all the death threats G and C have received. It definately could be scary.
    Shoot them? Maybe if they barged into the house....

I thought in was okay to shoot trespassers if you feel threatened in FL. If 35 folks came on my property with signs i would most likely shoot someone. especially with all the death threats G and C have received. It definately could be scary.

ridiculous.......

Seems like as long as they keep this 'peaceful', they're allowing them to stay.

I think George probably shouldn't plan on mowing the lawn today. And if he decides to, which I can totally see because...well, I dunno, you never can tell what he'll do because he has a lot of anger../

Rebound goes on and on...about C & G......
    "Oh, what tangled webs we weave, When first we practice to deceive"

~Sir Walter Scott

I just don't get why people bring these kids to situations like that. I know people are upset. But I don't think I'd want to teach my kid it's ok to walk past no trespassing signs and bang on someone's front door. This is such a crazy situation as it is and emotions are high. Something dangerous could happen.

I would LOVE to lead a group of people ... to place bouquets of roses on the lawn!

35?! It was more like 5, of which at least 2 were young children. I don't think shooting anyone is necessary. Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by aprilshowers View Post
    Seems like as long as they keep this 'peaceful', they're allowing them to stay.
    I hope people don't get themselves into trouble over this. Just abide by the law you know?

I would LOVE to lead a group of people ... to place bouquets of roses on the lawn!
    that will come next - once they find Caylee. And they will. Then there will be this HUGE shrine with candles, stuffed animals, flowers, lots and lots of flowers.

I like that. A peaceful demonstration.

If they aren't to the Anthony's standards they may just throw them out !

I think that is a very good insight. I noticed how organized their garage is and I thought - wow, CA must throw a lot of disorganization into thier world, so everything else is hyper-controlled.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebound View Post
    I think the A's compartmentalize everything in their lives. They've had to, with a child like Casey. Or else they'd be insane with worry -- I bet she has caused them a world of grief for 22 years.

So, they can't let worry enter their job life, can't let worry into fixing dinner, etc. I can't say it right, but they focus onthe lawn so they don't think about Caylee.

I dunno..it's the only way I can understand them.

Quote Originally Posted by absolut_alexis View Post
    Not much happened while you were gone. I checked on the cam and it was usually frozen.

I agree with you. It's a lot easier to see if nothing is happening by a lack of posts, rather than wading through a lot of posts that would find a better home in the jury room or chat.
    I think there are a couple of reasonable ways of considering the purpose of the web cam thread. One is that others will record every movement at the Anthony house so that people checking into the thread can get a concise summary of past events at the house without having to actually sit and watch the web cam. (Of course, if anything significant happens at the house, the news will have a far better video and explanation.)

Another way of looking at it, though, is that the whole point of the web cam is to see things live, as they happen. And so the web cam thread would be to experience that with other like-minded people. In the long, long hours between events, these like-minded people may tend to chat with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Mom View Post
    If they aren't to the Anthony's standards they may just throw them out !
    You make a good point.

Remember the toys Cindy threw out....

Quote Originally Posted by lisalei321 View Post
    The signs themselves are on public property, doesn't that negate the warning?
    VERY good point! I guess LE gave them a written trespass warning according to FOX. My DH said it is better to give the person an actual written warning as it sticks better, so now they have one. I feel for that family though, it must be important to them if they were willing to risk arrest for it. Don't agree w/ bringing the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    I think there are a couple of reasonable ways of considering the purpose of the web cam thread. One is that others will record every movement at the Anthony house so that people checking into the thread can get a concise summary of past events at the house without having to actually sit and watch the web cam. (Of course, if anything significant happens at the house, the news will have a far better video and explanation.)

Another way of looking at it, though, is that the whole point of the web cam is to see things live, as they happen. And so the web cam thread would be to experience that with other like-minded people. In the long, long hours between events, these like-minded people may tend to chat with each other.

Beautifly said, STEADFAST.

Awwww, April...that's so sweet!!!

And it might be good for C&G, too, to see a little love. God knows they need it......

It's kinda strange, come to think about it, that nobody has done that. You could sneak in, in the middle of the night, when the lights are off, and George is asleep.....
    "Oh, what tangled webs we weave, When first we practice to deceive"

~Sir Walter Scott

if i had people mobbing my house they'd have a gun in thier face ..and promply told get the hell off my property now ..

there was a horrible tragedy in Ohio. both sides of the family actually packed up the toys, signs, etc and took them to the memorial.

He also said the signs & the caution tape are not on their property. The sidewalk in the grass area in front of it is county easement. They need to be told they cant block the sidewalk & that the trespass signs need to behind the sidewalk.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I just don't get why people bring these kids to situations like that. I know people are upset. But I don't think I'd want to teach my kid it's ok to walk past no trespassing signs and bang on someone's front door. This is such a crazy situation as it is and emotions are high. Something dangerous could happen.
    Yes and after all those death threats very jittery nerves. If that many people banged on my door who knows what would happen. If you read topix and MSN groups you know there are a lot of crazies not liking the A's. You never know what they will do even try to burn there house down.

Quote Originally Posted by zadari View Post
    if i had people mobbing my house they'd have a gun in thier face ..and promply told get the hell off my property now ..
    Wow alot of gun toters here .... Never even held one and I don't want to, makes me nervous

Quote Originally Posted by zadari View Post

No offense...but knocking on the door isn't mobbing.....It was a few people. Calling LE is the right thing to do..IMO

If I lead the 'roses' line .. I'd just have a group of people place roses on the lawn in silence. That's all ... pink, red .. white .. etc. .. and then leave.

The lawn would look really pretty ...

And I look at it this way, if they throw them out ... God saw what "I" did and where my heart was, once the rose leaves my hand, God sees what others do and where their heart is.

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536 LastLast