740 users online (66 members and 674 guests)  

Websleuths News

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?

Getting new developments

Do you think-- now that Casey is back in jail--- we, as a public, will continue to get as many new developments?

Do you think the "leaks" will stop now that she is in?

Do you think they will continue to "leak" information to "spook" her family? To spook JB?

OR

Do you think they will stay tight lipped and continue to build this case for trial?

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    ...cause, I sure am ready for another 400 pages.

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

Quote Originally Posted by Shavaun View Post
    ...cause, I sure am ready for another 400 pages.
    LOL!!!

IMO, we'll only get new 'leaks' when it's in LE's best interests to move the case closer to trial.

I think we'll see a quiet period now but MAYBE a little nudge right before that Tuesday deadline to try to wake up Miss Mother of the Year & Mr. Brownie Eater.

I think LE is feeling VERY confident in their case & has been very controlled from the beginning. I'm VERY impressed.