1107 users online (231 members and 876 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 388
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,492

    What Kind Of Defense for Casey in a trial?

    I have been thinking about how I would defend Casey if I were her attorney. She is a habitual liar, with no moral code, which would make her hard to present to a jury. I would just need to establish reasonable doubt..........

    I believe I could do it with my but...... GEORGE DEFENSE........

    I would portray Casey as a young woman who had been sexually abused by her father since age 2 or 3. I would show her sociopath ways even as a kid to show how it had affected her mentally. Bring in every person she ever went to school with to tell about her lies and crazy ways. I would bring out all of her promiscuity, drugs, alcohol, etc. to show the pattern of a sexually abused young woman. I would get shrink after shrink to testify how that is the exact patterns they see in their practice when sexual abuse started young by a parent.

    Then I would try to make the jury think the reason George filed for divorce in 05 was to get away from the house because he knew he would most likely do the same to Caylee. When that didn't work out, George fought the urge as long as he could but he eventually succumbed to his perversion.

    Caylee could talk now and was going to tell Cindy. He killed her as he knew he would go to jail for the rest of his life, and with his LE background he could likely hide her where no one would ever find her.

    The day it happened he put her in the back yard, because Cindy would be home soon. Casey was gone, because she had not come back for Tony's the night before. Cindy said she did not see Casey that morning before she left, but she heard them in the room. Then we get to the big lie George told about seeing them both that morning down to the details of what they had on.

    Then, I would remind the jury of George saying he had a key to Casey's car. All he would have to do would be load her in Casey's car in what he thought was a sealed bag and dispose of the body. He could have told Casey when she came in that day to go borrow that shovel that he was going to move a bush and she most likely would have. She could have thought Caylee was with Cindy. While Casey was taking a nap or taking a shower, George could have taken the body and buried it somewhere close without Casey ever knowing her car had been moved or just put it in the trunk of the car.

    Why Casey left her car that night was because she opened the trunk and found the body...She freaked out...she left her purse, lost her blackjack etc. all in a fit of panic. She calls her dad, and he tells her to keep her mouth shut or he would say she did it and everyone would believe him since he was LE.

    Casey ran to Tony's and other places to stay hidden, because she knew if she saw her mother, all hell would break loose. She had a psychotic break of sorts.

    In the meantime her father had a chance to get to her and tell her the way it was going to be told. She didn't want her mother to find out she had been having sex with her father all those years, and was terrified he would blame it on her because it was a violent death.

    She planned to get to California to the Marine, but she had to come up with some money first.

    That is as far as I have in my George defense.........but that would work.
    Last edited by JBean; 09-19-2008 at 11:35 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,492
    I have been thinking about how I would defend Casey if I were her attorney. She is a habitual liar, with no moral code, which would make her hard to present to a jury. I would just need to establish reasonable doubt..........

    I believe I could do it with my but...... GEORGE DEFENSE........

    I would portray Casey as a young woman who had been sexually abused by her father since age 2 or 3. I would show her sociopath ways even as a kid to show how it had affected her mentally. Bring in every person she ever went to school with to tell about her lies and crazy ways. I would bring out all of her promiscuity, drugs, alcohol, etc. to show the pattern of a sexually abused young woman. I would get shrink after shrink to testify how that is the exact patterns they see in their practice when sexual abuse started young by a parent.

    Then I would try to make the jury think the reason George filed for divorce in 05 was to get away from the house because he knew he would most likely do the same to Caylee. When that didn't work out, George fought the urge as long as he could but he eventually succumbed to his perversion.

    Caylee could talk now and was going to tell Cindy. He killed her as he knew he would go to jail for the rest of his life, and with his LE background he could likely hide her where no one would ever find her.

    The day it happened he put her in the back yard, because Cindy would be home soon. Casey was gone, because she had not come back for Tony's the night before. Cindy said she did not see Casey that morning before she left, but she heard them in the room. Then we get to the big lie George told about seeing them both that morning down to the details of what they had on.

    Then, I would remind the jury of George saying he had a key to Casey's car. All he would have to do would be load her in Casey's car in what he thought was a sealed bag and dispose of the body. He could have told Casey when she came in that day to go borrow that shovel that he was going to move a bush and she most likely would have. She could have thought Caylee was with Cindy. While Casey was taking a nap or taking a shower, George could have taken the body and buried it somewhere close without Casey ever knowing her car had been moved or just put it in the trunk of the car.

    Why Casey left her car that night was because she opened the trunk and found the body...She freaked out...she left her purse, lost her blackjack etc. all in a fit of panic. She calls her dad, and he tells her to keep her mouth shut or he would say she did it and everyone would believe him since he was LE.

    Casey ran to Tony's and other places to stay hidden, because she knew if she saw her mother, all hell would break loose. She had a psychotic break of sorts.

    In the meantime her father had a chance to get to her and tell her the way it was going to be told. She didn't want her mother to find out she had been having sex with her father all those years, and was terrified he would blame it on her because it was a violent death.

    She planned to get to California to the Marine, but she had to come up with some money first.

    That is as far as I have in my George defense.........but that just might work.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    central florida
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    I have been thinking about how I would defend Casey if I were her attorney. She is a habitual liar, with no moral code, which would make her hard to present to a jury. I would just need to establish reasonable doubt..........

    I believe I could do it with my but...... GEORGE DEFENSE........

    I would portray Casey as a young woman who had been sexually abused by her father since age 2 or 3. I would show her sociopath ways even as a kid to show how it had affected her mentally. Bring in every person she ever went to school with to tell about her lies and crazy ways. I would bring out all of her promiscuity, drugs, alcohol, etc. to show the pattern of a sexually abused young woman. I would get shrink after shrink to testify how that is the exact patterns they see in their practice when sexual abuse started young by a parent.

    Then I would try to make the jury think the reason George filed for divorce in 05 was to get away from the house because he knew he would most likely do the same to Caylee. When that didn't work out, George fought the urge as long as he could but he eventually succumbed to his perversion.

    Caylee could talk now and was going to tell Cindy. He killed her as he knew he would go to jail for the rest of his life, and with his LE background he could likely hide her where no one would ever find her.

    The day it happened he put her in the back yard, because Cindy would be home soon. Casey was gone, because she had not come back for Tony's the night before. Cindy said she did not see Casey that morning before she left, but she heard them in the room. Then we get to the big lie George told about seeing them both that morning down to the details of what they had on.

    Then, I would remind the jury of George saying he had a key to Casey's car. All he would have to do would be load her in Casey's car in what he thought was a sealed bag and dispose of the body. He could have told Casey when she came in that day to go borrow that shovel that he was going to move a bush and she most likely would have. She could have thought Caylee was with Cindy. While Casey was taking a nap or taking a shower, George could have taken the body and buried it somewhere close without Casey ever knowing her car had been moved or just put it in the trunk of the car.

    Why Casey left her car that night was because she opened the trunk and found the body...She freaked out...she left her purse, lost her blackjack etc. all in a fit of panic. She calls her dad, and he tells her to keep her mouth shut or he would say she did it and everyone would believe him since he was LE.

    Casey ran to Tony's and other places to stay hidden, because she knew if she saw her mother, all hell would break loose. She had a psychotic break of sorts.

    In the meantime her father had a chance to get to her and tell her the way it was going to be told. She didn't want her mother to find out she had been having sex with her father all those years, and was terrified he would blame it on her because it was a violent death.

    She planned to get to California to the Marine, but she had to come up with some money first.

    That is as far as I have in my George defense.........but that just might work.
    Very creative. Only this involves Casey testifying at length. Oh that's right ~ she's a world class liar.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,220
    Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    I have been thinking about how I would defend Casey if I were her attorney. She is a habitual liar, with no moral code, which would make her hard to present to a jury. I would just need to establish reasonable doubt..........

    I believe I could do it with my but...... GEORGE DEFENSE........

    I would portray Casey as a young woman who had been sexually abused by her father since age 2 or 3. I would show her sociopath ways even as a kid to show how it had affected her mentally. Bring in every person she ever went to school with to tell about her lies and crazy ways. I would bring out all of her promiscuity, drugs, alcohol, etc. to show the pattern of a sexually abused young woman. I would get shrink after shrink to testify how that is the exact patterns they see in their practice when sexual abuse started young by a parent.

    Then I would try to make the jury think the reason George filed for divorce in 05 was to get away from the house because he knew he would most likely do the same to Caylee. When that didn't work out, George fought the urge as long as he could but he eventually succumbed to his perversion.

    Caylee could talk now and was going to tell Cindy. He killed her as he knew he would go to jail for the rest of his life, and with his LE background he could likely hide her where no one would ever find her.

    The day it happened he put her in the back yard, because Cindy would be home soon. Casey was gone, because she had not come back for Tony's the night before. Cindy said she did not see Casey that morning before she left, but she heard them in the room. Then we get to the big lie George told about seeing them both that morning down to the details of what they had on.

    Then, I would remind the jury of George saying he had a key to Casey's car. All he would have to do would be load her in Casey's car in what he thought was a sealed bag and dispose of the body. He could have told Casey when she came in that day to go borrow that shovel that he was going to move a bush and she most likely would have. She could have thought Caylee was with Cindy. While Casey was taking a nap or taking a shower, George could have taken the body and buried it somewhere close without Casey ever knowing her car had been moved or just put it in the trunk of the car.

    Why Casey left her car that night was because she opened the trunk and found the body...She freaked out...she left her purse, lost her blackjack etc. all in a fit of panic. She calls her dad, and he tells her to keep her mouth shut or he would say she did it and everyone would believe him since he was LE.

    Casey ran to Tony's and other places to stay hidden, because she knew if she saw her mother, all hell would break loose. She had a psychotic break of sorts.

    In the meantime her father had a chance to get to her and tell her the way it was going to be told. She didn't want her mother to find out she had been having sex with her father all those years, and was terrified he would blame it on her because it was a violent death.

    She planned to get to California to the Marine, but she had to come up with some money first.

    That is as far as I have in my George defense.........but that just might work.
    But, with nobody paying you, how would you do it?

    Isabelle,
    Ray'sMom

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,492
    Quote Originally Posted by nickismom View Post
    Very creative. Only this involves Casey testifying at length. Oh that's right ~ she's a world class liar.
    Maybe the "shrink' they will hire got it out of her. She had never had psychological counseling in the past because George refused to let her, as he was afraid the truth would come out.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    3,268
    Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    I have been thinking about how I would defend Casey if I were her attorney. She is a habitual liar, with no moral code, which would make her hard to present to a jury. I would just need to establish reasonable doubt..........

    I believe I could do it with my but...... GEORGE DEFENSE........

    I would portray Casey as a young woman who had been sexually abused by her father since age 2 or 3. I would show her sociopath ways even as a kid to show how it had affected her mentally. Bring in every person she ever went to school with to tell about her lies and crazy ways. I would bring out all of her promiscuity, drugs, alcohol, etc. to show the pattern of a sexually abused young woman. I would get shrink after shrink to testify how that is the exact patterns they see in their practice when sexual abuse started young by a parent.

    Not bad. Not that it worked for Susan Smith but who cares?! lol

    If Cindy didn't kill you on the spot, you might even get to continue for at least a second day in front of the jury! lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    But, with nobody paying you, how would you do it?

    Isabelle,
    Ray'sMom
    Even a fresh out of law school attorney could put on that defense.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Around here somewhere
    Posts
    12,690
    Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    Maybe the "shrink' they will hire got it out of her. She had never had psychological counseling in the past because George refused to let her, as he was afraid the truth would come out.
    The "what would the neighbors think" defense. That one has been used in the past.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,492
    Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    Not bad. Not that it worked for Susan Smith but who cares?! lol

    If Cindy didn't kill you on the spot, you might even get to continue for at least a second day in front of the jury! lol
    LOL..........now that is likely true......

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    Maybe the "shrink' they will hire got it out of her. She had never had psychological counseling in the past because George refused to let her, as he was afraid the truth would come out.
    Turbo, is this a continuation of your theory? If so, you might want to include that info, as someone may read what you wrote as fact, and then there'll be a gazillion posts asking you to back up your statement.


  11. #11
    CheckDaFacts's Avatar
    CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Big city
    Posts
    1,565
    I believe I could do it with my but...... GEORGE DEFENSE........I was looking for holes in the defense. Casey demonstrates abused character traits. Not saying she was. What else could be a secret so deep you say nothing and the whole family defends it by standing behind you. Mom does not know, or wouldnt listen? Why the tightness between son and father now in these dark days? Would that just be due to LA closeness to her? Let her suffer in jail as GA says, oh she will have to pay some of her dues not to those exact words though.
    KC's car circumstantially ran out of gas.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    I have been thinking about how I would defend Casey if I were her attorney. She is a habitual liar, with no moral code, which would make her hard to present to a jury. I would just need to establish reasonable doubt..........

    I believe I could do it with my but...... GEORGE DEFENSE........

    I would portray Casey as a young woman who had been sexually abused by her father since age 2 or 3. I would show her sociopath ways even as a kid to show how it had affected her mentally. Bring in every person she ever went to school with to tell about her lies and crazy ways. I would bring out all of her promiscuity, drugs, alcohol, etc. to show the pattern of a sexually abused young woman. I would get shrink after shrink to testify how that is the exact patterns they see in their practice when sexual abuse started young by a parent.

    Then I would try to make the jury think the reason George filed for divorce in 05 was to get away from the house because he knew he would most likely do the same to Caylee. When that didn't work out, George fought the urge as long as he could but he eventually succumbed to his perversion.

    Caylee could talk now and was going to tell Cindy. He killed her as he knew he would go to jail for the rest of his life, and with his LE background he could likely hide her where no one would ever find her.

    The day it happened he put her in the back yard, because Cindy would be home soon. Casey was gone, because she had not come back for Tony's the night before. Cindy said she did not see Casey that morning before she left, but she heard them in the room. Then we get to the big lie George told about seeing them both that morning down to the details of what they had on.

    Then, I would remind the jury of George saying he had a key to Casey's car. All he would have to do would be load her in Casey's car in what he thought was a sealed bag and dispose of the body. He could have told Casey when she came in that day to go borrow that shovel that he was going to move a bush and she most likely would have. She could have thought Caylee was with Cindy. While Casey was taking a nap or taking a shower, George could have taken the body and buried it somewhere close without Casey ever knowing her car had been moved or just put it in the trunk of the car.

    Why Casey left her car that night was because she opened the trunk and found the body...She freaked out...she left her purse, lost her blackjack etc. all in a fit of panic. She calls her dad, and he tells her to keep her mouth shut or he would say she did it and everyone would believe him since he was LE.

    Casey ran to Tony's and other places to stay hidden, because she knew if she saw her mother, all hell would break loose. She had a psychotic break of sorts.

    In the meantime her father had a chance to get to her and tell her the way it was going to be told. She didn't want her mother to find out she had been having sex with her father all those years, and was terrified he would blame it on her because it was a violent death.

    She planned to get to California to the Marine, but she had to come up with some money first.

    That is as far as I have in my George defense.........but that just might work.
    Wow- that is some twisted turbo thinking!
    That's really creative -though we better hope the weeble wobble isn't lurking or we will probably be hearing about it in November- THAT would be a brilliant opening statement!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    No judge would allow you to present that defense without proof that George was actually guilty of molesting Casey.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,263
    Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    I have been thinking about how I would defend Casey if I were her attorney. She is a habitual liar, with no moral code, which would make her hard to present to a jury. I would just need to establish reasonable doubt..........

    I believe I could do it with my but...... GEORGE DEFENSE........

    I would portray Casey as a young woman who had been sexually abused by her father since age 2 or 3. I would show her sociopath ways even as a kid to show how it had affected her mentally. Bring in every person she ever went to school with to tell about her lies and crazy ways. I would bring out all of her promiscuity, drugs, alcohol, etc. to show the pattern of a sexually abused young woman. I would get shrink after shrink to testify how that is the exact patterns they see in their practice when sexual abuse started young by a parent.

    Then I would try to make the jury think the reason George filed for divorce in 05 was to get away from the house because he knew he would most likely do the same to Caylee. When that didn't work out, George fought the urge as long as he could but he eventually succumbed to his perversion.

    Caylee could talk now and was going to tell Cindy. He killed her as he knew he would go to jail for the rest of his life, and with his LE background he could likely hide her where no one would ever find her.

    The day it happened he put her in the back yard, because Cindy would be home soon. Casey was gone, because she had not come back for Tony's the night before. Cindy said she did not see Casey that morning before she left, but she heard them in the room. Then we get to the big lie George told about seeing them both that morning down to the details of what they had on.

    Then, I would remind the jury of George saying he had a key to Casey's car. All he would have to do would be load her in Casey's car in what he thought was a sealed bag and dispose of the body. He could have told Casey when she came in that day to go borrow that shovel that he was going to move a bush and she most likely would have. She could have thought Caylee was with Cindy. While Casey was taking a nap or taking a shower, George could have taken the body and buried it somewhere close without Casey ever knowing her car had been moved or just put it in the trunk of the car.

    Why Casey left her car that night was because she opened the trunk and found the body...She freaked out...she left her purse, lost her blackjack etc. all in a fit of panic. She calls her dad, and he tells her to keep her mouth shut or he would say she did it and everyone would believe him since he was LE.

    Casey ran to Tony's and other places to stay hidden, because she knew if she saw her mother, all hell would break loose. She had a psychotic break of sorts.

    In the meantime her father had a chance to get to her and tell her the way it was going to be told. She didn't want her mother to find out she had been having sex with her father all those years, and was terrified he would blame it on her because it was a violent death.

    She planned to get to California to the Marine, but she had to come up with some money first.

    That is as far as I have in my George defense.........but that just might work.
    I wouldn't put it past Casey to use this defense. IMO she would throw her own family under the bus to save her butt!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by jinnimae View Post
    Turbo, is this a continuation of your theory? If so, you might want to include that info, as someone may read what you wrote as fact, and then there'll be a gazillion posts asking you to back up your statement.
    You'll catch flack from that 2 weeks from now
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

    In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Casey's Defense Team. What Now? #2
    By TURBOTHINK in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 01:05 PM
  2. CASEY's NEW DEFENSE?
    By Terilee in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 04:18 PM