1085 users online (242 members and 843 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Will IP address of "DRAMMMA" match George's account?

If the IP address of Casey's 6/24 2:40PM Facebook message to Troy regarding "DRAMMMA" doesn't match the Anthony home location @ 4937 Hopewell Spring Dr. then,

a) The date/time of Casey's return home & discovery of the gas cans is incorrect

OR

b) The encounter is a fabrication

Per George Anthony's account to Greta, "Thatís when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th."

http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/200...ans-from-shed/

Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    If the IP address of Casey's 6/24 2:40PM Facebook message to Troy regarding "DRAMMMA" doesn't match the Anthony home location @ 4937 Hopewell Spring Dr. then,

a) The date/time of Casey's return home & discovery of the gas cans is incorrect

OR

b) The encounter is a fabrication

Per George Anthony's account to Greta, "Thatís when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th."

http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/200...ans-from-shed/
    This is BRILLIANT! I don't have a facebook account. Can anyone access the post and run the IP addy through a program?

Quote Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post
    This is BRILLIANT! I don't have a facebook account. Can anyone access the post and run the IP addy through a program?
    I'd like to know too! Great work James Bond!

I have a Facebook account! Anyone have a link to Casey's Facebook page?
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!" MLK, Jr.

Ok, so if Casey had buried Caylee in the backyard, dug her up just before she abandoned the car at Amscot. Then what were the gas cans used for? Someone else made a great observation that if Casey was indeed low on gas in the car she could have just gone to the gas station. If she couldn't get to the gas station and needed gas (assuming the cans at her parents were filled) she could have just emptied them into her car at the house and put the cans back in the shed.

So what is the date that she borrowed the shovel? Anyone know? I would think it would have to be after she had stolen the gas cans. George would have locked the sheds up after that which is why Casey had to borrow a shovel.
    I just can't figure why George wouldn't have smelled a dead body in the turnk when he found the cans. This is making me crazy!

How can you get the IP address from a Facebook posting? I have Facebook, and am familiar with IP's and searching IP's - and I don't see how you know what the IP addresses are.

Is it from the 400 page document evidence?

What are the IPs?

First, it's fairly easy to mask your IP - there are several anon sites where you simply type the url of the site you want to go to, in a box - and it takes you there under a masked IP. There is also downloadable software that can help you with this too.

Additionally, do we know what sort of ISP & connection they have? Is it cable, dial up (yes, people still use it), etc? These things all factor into IP changes.

Finally, he could be off on times plus or minus either way.

Quote Originally Posted by c'monalready View Post
    Ok, so if Casey had buried Caylee in the backyard, dug her up just before she abandoned the car at Amscot. Then what were the gas cans used for? Someone else made a great observation that if Casey was indeed low on gas in the car she could have just gone to the gas station. If she couldn't get to the gas station and needed gas (assuming the cans at her parents were filled) she could have just emptied them into her car at the house and put the cans back in the shed.

So what is the date that she borrowed the shovel? Anyone know? I would think it would have to be after she had stolen the gas cans. George would have locked the sheds up after that which is why Casey had to borrow a shovel.
    I just can't figure why George wouldn't have smelled a dead body in the turnk when he found the cans. This is making me crazy!
    Tough to do with as many twists & turns in this case as there are, but, am trying to stay focused on if/how the IP could be validated and start there.

I have a huge problem about the gas cans. I have many reasons why.

Didn't Casey say something to GA indicating she had heard the shed had been broken into and gas cans stolen?

How did she know this?

That's Question #1

ďDo you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

damn, this was a good thought!

kudos
    "A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    Tough to do with as many twists & turns in this case as there are, but, am trying to stay focused on if/how the IP could be validated and start there.
    Ok, sorry, got carried away for a moment. I think you're doing great work, have read some of your other posts.

gas cans have always bothered me also. Did George find them in her trunk empty or full? What was her explanation to him about why she had them in the trunk?
    the above post is strictly my opinion only......for realz

Quote Originally Posted by DAWN TREADER View Post
    When and how did Casey find out "gas cans" were reportedly stolen from the shed? Didn't she say something to him indicating she had heard there had been a breakin?

That's Question #1
    CIndy would have told her on the24th. Casey told George on the 24th that she was sorry to hear about the shed break in.
    I am guessing Cindy told her on the 24th because didn;t they report it when they discovered it? IOW, Cindy didn't even know about it unti the 24th so she couldn;t have told casey before that?

Quote Originally Posted by jbar View Post
    How can you get the IP address from a Facebook posting? I have Facebook, and am familiar with IP's and searching IP's - and I don't see how you know what the IP addresses are.

Is it from the 400 page document evidence?

What are the IPs?

First, it's fairly easy to mask your IP - there are several anon sites where you simply type the url of the site you want to go to, in a box - and it takes you there under a masked IP. There is also downloadable software that can help you with this too.

Additionally, do we know what sort of ISP & connection they have? Is it cable, dial up (yes, people still use it), etc? These things all factor into IP changes.

Finally, he could be off on times plus or minus either way.
    All good points.

* I don't have IP's. Wondering if another WS'er would have savy to research.
    * Agree re: masking, but, doubt this would've been used under the circumstances at the time
    * per (a) I agree date/time could be off. AND that would be important to know without getting into the ramifications here.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gato View Post
    I have a huge problem about the gas cans. I have many reasons why.

What are those reasons?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast