Searching Central Windy Park?

BondJamesBond

Blunt Instrument
Reaction score
Perhaps its not a new suggestion, but, I’d recommend a search of Central Windy Park, 1000 E. SR 434., on the West side of where 417 crosses Lake Jessup in Seminole County. Pay special attention to the wooded/marshy area along the bank of Lake Jessup that appears to have a basketball court, picnic shelters and a nature trail. Reported scratches on the trunk of the Pontiac perhaps were from backing into branches/brush for cover.

Casey's lone Facebook message to Lee – the one person she seems to best connect with reality - in a window of time when she would've been disposing of the body - makes this of high interest IMHO.

Further, in her contact with Mathew Crisp on July 7th, the same date she posts her, "Diary of Days" she is beginning her catharsis and she tells Mathew that Caylee is with a babysitter in Sanford. This is the first reference to Sanford connected to babysitting I have noted. Amy Huizenga noted stopping by a Longview address, which is also in the same area, on the date they returned from Puerto Rico, perhaps unrelated, but, supporting that Casey would be familiar with this area.

Perhaps its not a new suggestion, but, I’d recommend a search of Central Windy Park, 1000 E. SR 434., on the West side of where 417 crosses Lake Jessup in Seminole County. Pay special attention to the wooded/marshy area along the bank of Lake Jessup that appears to have a basketball court, picnic shelters and a nature trail. Reported scratches on the trunk of the Pontiac perhaps were from backing into branches/brush for cover.

Casey's lone Facebook message to Lee – the one person she seems to best connect with reality - in a window of time when she would've been disposing of the body - makes this of high interest IMHO.

Further, in her contact with Mathew Crisp on July 7th, the same date she posts her, "Diary of Days" she is beginning her catharsis and she tells Mathew that Caylee is with a babysitter in Sanford. This is the first reference to Sanford connected to babysitting I have noted. Amy Huizenga noted stopping by a Longview address, which is also in the same area, on the date they returned from Puerto Rico, perhaps unrelated, but, supporting that Casey would be familiar with this area.

BondJamesBond, I don't post a lot here but I read a lot. You have just posted three of the most profoundly interesting posts I have seen on this Board (the one about Casey's conversation with Lee, the one about the two cell phones, and now this location tip).

I think you have a handle on this case and I would be interested in reading any other information you might have.

BondJamesBond,

I forgot to add that your post about IP ADDRESS FOR DRAMMMA was also most interesting. Please keep posting. My truth meter keeps going off when I read your posts.

Yes, those scratches along the trunk as stated in the documents. I wish we knew if they were there before the disappearance or not. George seems so meticulous I'd think he would have put scratch cover up on them, or done an insurance claim depending on how bad they are. If they weren't there, Casey must have backed up into brush for cover. Hopefully someone can tell from the scratches what type of bush caused it.

There is a website we aren't allowed to mention (why?) that has this park on it's list for areas to search.

Why exactly are are you thinking Central Winds Park? I mean, I could definitely see how you could hide a body there (or dump it in Lake Jesup), but it's not in Sanford. I live very close by, I wouldn't hesitate to take a look, just not sure why that park in particular?

I just remembered reading something about AH having lived in a house in Oviedo. Not sure if Casey ever visited that house, but that would make her more likely to at least be aware of parks in the Oviedo/Winter Springs area. I've often thought there are a few parks around here that would be really obscure and a seemingly unlikely place for LE to look. Sweetwater Park on Magnolia Street is one that comes to mind. It's out of the way, almost always deserted and absolutely covered in thick foliage under the nature walk.

Edited for typos and additions.

There's a park that can't be mentioned here? LMAO.. nevermind.. I get what you're saying.

Why exactly are are you thinking Central Winds Park? I mean, I could definitely see how you could hide a body there (or dump it in Lake Jesup), but it's not in Sanford. I live very close by, I wouldn't hesitate to take a look, just not sure why that park in particular?

I just remembered reading something about AH having lived in a house in Oviedo. Not sure if Casey ever visited that house, but that would make her more likely to at least be aware of parks in the Oviedo/Winter Springs area. I've often thought there are a few parks around here that would be really obscure and a seemingly unlikely place for LE to look. Sweetwater Park on Magnolia Street is one that comes to mind. It's out of the way, almost always deserted and absolutely covered in thick foliage under the nature walk.

Central Windy because:

In this 1 (no sightings of Casey & only 1 fb message each day 6/22 & 6/23) of the 2 most likely time periods when Casey had the opportunity to dispose of a body she sent a Facebook message to Lee:

Jun 23, 2008 12:40 AM here’s my question…is ‘the windy city’ an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?i’ve always wondered.​

*Lee is the one person Casey seems to connect with reality.
*I don't see any other messages to Lee within days of this message (admitted my records may not be complete)
*SOMETHING triggered this message. It wasn't in her pattern to message Lee.
*At 12:40AM she maybe drunk and thinks she's being brilliant without giving away her secret.
*"Windy" twice in the same message.
*The specific area I highlighted would meet all the things you'd look for in Casey's situation - although I can't tell if access is controlled after dark.
* If Casey borrowed a shovel, she didn't have one with her, hence, disposal was in water or a dumpster.

Lake Jesup has more alligators than almost any lake in the state. Can't remember the estimates, in the several thousand range, though. When you drive over it you see alligators everywhere.

So, it is possible the remains may never be found if she dumped her near the water.

Without straying further off-topic...has been reported that Alligators are only interested in live prey. Can't confirm myself. Would like to know if this park is on LE's list.

I've heard that alligators aren't too interested in things that are already decomposing so I wouldn't say they'd necessarily eliminate all traces of a body. Doesn't mean they wouldn't bite on it, though.

I am in West Texas with no water at all. Sorry for the dumb questions, and thank so much for the answers!

If Casey removed a dead Caylee from the back yard the day she borrowed the shovel and then later at removal from trunk, then there would be decomp and other signs on the steering wheel. If so, then proof of handling by driver. There should have been traces in the wheel wells unless GA power washed the car.

Without straying further off-topic...has been reported that Alligators are only interested in live prey. Can't confirm myself. Would like to know if this park is on LE's list.

Actually gators eat dead things.........they will kill their prey then bury them for a few days until they start to rot before they eat them.

Is that where 417 crosses a Weatherly (don't know if this is the right word) and is there a Boggy Creek in that area?

If so, the police were there today with three cars, an unmarked and two CSI vans. The took some bags of something they dug up and had on their gloves. May be nothing......but you caught my attention when you had that about 417.

Yes, those scratches along the trunk as stated in the documents. I wish we knew if they were there before the disappearance or not. George seems so meticulous I'd think he would have put scratch cover up on them, or done an insurance claim depending on how bad they are. If they weren't there, Casey must have backed up into brush for cover. Hopefully someone can tell from the scratches what type of bush caused it.

Very interesting thought on the scratches on the trunk. I didn't think much of this at first due to the fact that I also have alot of trunk scratches from unloading stuff and all......but you brought up a good point regarding GA being meticulous and all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back