Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here please.

JUST A REMINDER THERE IS TO BE NO name calling. There will be no futher warnings you will be booted from ws for a week this forum is to busy for us to have to keep reminding each and everyone. THE ONLY THING PERMITTED IS FIRST NAMES OR INITIALS. THERE WILL BE NO OHH..I FORGOT.
THANK YOU
THE STAFF OF WS

Okay does anyone know can another request for information be done at any time???

Considering she was the one that told them that Caylee was JG's and they were there at the birth and she was "probably" getting money from them to help support Caylee (no proof of that), it makes no sense for it to be a creative email from Casey. Why would she want to lose a possible monetary source when she steals from all of her friends and family?

Have you looked at JPC? It's eerie especially if you see pics of him and his sister when they were younger.

Wow- right you are- I just found a JPC pic- next to Caylee- that's the one I think Caylee most resembles- I had him confused. Do you have a link to the younger pics?

I don't know what the advantage would be to cut off the (possible) money source- maybe to cut off having to share Caylee? -just speculating.

I wouldn't put anything past Casey- if she told me the sky was blue I would question it, look for myself and possibly get another opinion for back up!!

i think there will be news Tuesday once she dosn't take the deal, I think that is what JB ment last night when he said no matter what they did he was going to release and info on his case.

You could be right, Kathyn...Altho, by baez asking DA to extend the deadline till tuesday for limited immunity...makes me think he is convincing her down that path. Maybe not.

Or he simply wanted to make sure her long weekend wasn't interrupted?

Why ruin a holiday with a bunch of people asking you annoying questions about your missing daughter?

DianeB said:
I think Baez' biggest problem is going to be his inability to put his client on the stand, and the fact that the state is going to put every other member of her family up there.

Without a doubt. I wouldn't wanna miss Casey's cross-examination if she does testify.

Themis' post from the closed thread:

Respectfully, it was a $500,200 bail bond (for the 3 original charges, $500,000 plus $100, plus $100) that went to the COURT. An additional $50,020 (10%) went to the bail bondsman Mr. Estes, as a bail bondsman fee. The $450,000 being bandied about is not correct. Mr. L. Padilla spent $50,020 in cash that he cannot get back AND put up $500,200 in assets as a pledge that he will get back once the bond is exonerated. It is no longer in effect because the Houston office canceled the bond due to the arrest on 8/30/08 as a violation of the bond automatically authorizing the company to cancel the bond -- endorsed the cancelation; but the full $500,200 given to the COURT will not be exonerated until there is a bond hearing in court.

Thank you for that clarification. What happens next - does the surety company notify the court that the bond has been revoked? Clearly in this case she's already in jail so it's not a matter of bringing her there, but what is the procedure to make sure she stays there and that she isn't bonded out by paying the additional few hundred dollars for the new charges?

Or he simply wanted to make sure her long weekend wasn't interrupted?

Why ruin a holiday with a bunch of people asking you annoying questions about your missing daughter?

Problem is, no one was asking. Verified by Tim Miller. At least he never heard a single question from anyone else in that house about where Caylee was.

Here's something I've been thinking about...the witness subpoenaes that have been served. Well, IIRC, there were 3 -- one each for George, Cindy, and a neighbor. Well, I've not read who requested the subpoenaes, just kinda presume it's the prosecution, 'cause I can't imagine JB requesting the neigbor. Well, just take a leap of faith to it being the prosecution, which means they expect to call those 3 witnesses (in the child neglect charges) for the prosecution! Can you imagine George and Cindy having to testify against Casey???

Problem is, no one was asking. Verified by Tim Miller. At least he never heard a single question from anyone else in that house about where Caylee was.

No, I meant when her time was up to decide whether she was going to accept the limited immunity & start talking to LE.

Baez didn't expect our Mother of the Year to be re-arrested.... he figured she had a long weekend to chill & play on the computer.

Why do the mods keep closing these threads? Is it because of all of the bickering???? If so, I hope we can all be adults and have manners!

Someone please enlighten me. Isn't it true that no one actually KNOWS who ordered the paternity test, who the results were sent to or how they were sent? Casey was apparently into creative document preparation. I would think that results would have been sent to both parties but who knows? I have a client who went to the home of his one night stand (the mother) along with 4 other guys and submitted to testing which was sent in to a lab by a friend of the mom's who worked for DCF. Sorta like a Tupperware party!

Here's something I've been thinking about...the witness subpoenaes that have been served. Well, IIRC, there were 3 -- one each for George, Cindy, and a neighbor. Well, I've not read who requested the subpoenaes, just kinda presume it's the prosecution, 'cause I can't imagine JB requesting the neigbor. Well, just take a leap of faith to it being the prosecution, which means they expect to call those 3 witnesses (in the child neglect charges) for the prosecution! Can you imagine George and Cindy having to testify against Casey???
Talk about your hostile witnesses!

Themis' post from the closed thread:

Thank you for that clarification. What happens next - does the surety company notify the court that the bond has been revoked? Clearly in this case she's already in jail so it's not a matter of bringing her there, but what is the procedure to make sure she stays there and that she isn't bonded out by paying the additional few hundred dollars for the new charges?

The bail bondsman files a motion requesting that the court issue an order exonerating the bond. If Casey wants to be out on bail again, she has to find a bail bondsman and pledge assets for $503,200 and a new 10% nonrefundable fee to the bail bondsman for $50,320.00.

We can sure assume they would be "hostile" witnesses. LOL

Remember though Baez had to be told by Ryan that Ryan would not do well for the defense. Baez couldn't figure that out on his own. Remeber that Ryan told the police she was a liar and that was the one that Cindy told her belief that Casey was a sociopath. And Baez originally wanted him for the defense.
You never know who Baez might call.

Okay does anyone know can another request for information be done at any time???

Hubby and I were discussing that at dinner. IIRC, it was said (somewhere) that the documents that have been released relate to the first charges. I would hope that LE could and would counter any further request for docs by saying they relate to an "ongoing investigation," and therefore, they could withhold any further information. My opinion only, of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123