Amy, Caylee and the other tow

BondJamesBond

Blunt Instrument
Reaction score
Amy & Cindy indicate that they have not met prior to 7/15.

In Amy's statement when asked about places she had seen Caylee gives the following account:

Amy: "Caylee? I honestly, the only time I saw her anywhere else other than the one time I came to her house."

Amy: "'cause she [Casey] needed to get her car towed and I had cash and she didn't"

Amy: "and that was the only time I'd been to her house and Caylee was there she woke up from a nap and we played."

No date is given for this event, but, would be interesting to learn more.
What was the situation of the tow? Was the Pontiac being towed TO or FROM Hopespring Drive (Anthony home)? It would seem more likely that it was being towed TO Hopespring Drive. Casey somehow got home from the stranded car, was home long enough to put Caylee down for a nap and the tow truck driver waited while Amy drove over with the cash? Why go to Amy for the cash vs. parents?

Would like to know more about this encounter.

Bond: It could have been that Casey's car was in the GARAGE and she was simply lying to Amy to get $80 out of her for one reason or another. I think in the text messages about her loaning her the money for the tow, Casey had displayed her prowess at the lie-telling in several ways in those texts. For instance, they were supposed to go and look at a place that they were maybe going to move into together, and all the meeting time and place was arranged and WHAMO! Ah, poor Casey had the flu-headed to the doctors right then. Sorry we can't get it done today. Will have to reschedule.

She was friendly with the lies, so this may have just been another one. Heck, I wouldn't put it past her to have parked it down the block a ways, or even at Lee's and walked the distance home, so she could appear NOT to have her car.

Bond: It could have been that Casey's car was in the GARAGE and she was simply lying to Amy to get $80 out of her for one reason or another. I think in the text messages about her loaning her the money for the tow, Casey had displayed her prowess at the lie telling in several ways in those texts. For instance, they were supposed to go and look at a place that they were maybe going to move into together, and all the meeting time and place was arranged and WHAMO! Ah, poor Casey had the flu-headed to the doctors right then. Sorry we can't get it done today. Will have to reschedule.

She was friendly with the lies, so this may have just been another one. Heck, I wouldn't put it past her to have parked it down the block a ways, or even at Lee's and walked the distance home, so she could appear NOT to have her car.

George stated in one of his interviews (either with law enforcement or on a news broadcast--sorry I can't remember which) that he saw the receipt for the $80 tow that Amy paid. It was in Casey's armoire in her room.

This is the time Casey's tires blew out while she was driving. It's in the Casey/Amy texts somewhere. (sorry don't know exactly where)

I may very well be wrong but when I read this I thought she was probably talking about KC's towing fee for her car being towed the night that she got the two flat tires. Was that sometime in May? I'll have to go check.

Yes, it was May 24th that she had the two flat tires. Could this be the what Amy is referring to. On the 24th, RM, Troy, Amy and KC went to Voyage. The guys tried to help her by putting on her spare and one of theirs. She tried driving but it wouldn't work (messed up the rims). She rode home w/ Troy and RM. KC had car towed to Hopespring addy and AH paid for it. I think I remember something in Troy's statement about KC saying she was anxious to get home before Caylee woke up. Confusing, huh?

..Correct me if Im wrong..didn't the murderer avoid bringing anyone over if her parents were there?

Yes, it was May 24th that she had the two flat tires. Could this be the what Amy is referring to. On the 24th, RM, Troy, Amy and KC went to Voyage. The guys tried to help her by putting on her spare and one of theirs. She tried driving but it wouldn't work (messed up the rims). She rode home w/ Troy and RM. KC had car towed to Hopespring addy and AH paid for it. I think I remember something in Troy's statement about KC saying she was anxious to get home before Caylee woke up. Confusing, huh?

KC was driven home to the As by RM and TB after they were unsuccessful in fitting the extra spare tire. KC inquired with GA as to what she should do about they car the following morning and he told her to just have it towed, although I do not recall where the car was towed to although it seems since GA couldn't fix it himself, it would make better sense financially to just have it towed to the place where the rims and tires could be replaced.

The fact that she busted 2 tires on the same side has always seemed odd to me, KC might have intentionally busted the tires so she wouldn't be able to drive the car home, but what her reason for this would be is beyond me, unless she was buying herself time for having stayed out too late, in case Caylee had awakened in the middle of the night and her parents noticed she wasn't home, then she could say oh I had 2 flat tires. Maybe she was drunk when whatever happened.
I would think this time that AH refers to regarding being at the As house and seeing Caylee would have been between 5/24 and 6/10.

Amy/Casey texts 5/15:

KC 05/15 8:19 AM -Two of my tires blew out on my way home. (Troy and Ric literally saved the day.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back