Calendar of Case

STEADFAST

Reaction score
I understand time better in calendar form. So I made this calendar from info in the timeline and other places. But I know it needs work. If anyone could post happenings they think are important or corrections. Right now, it just goes up to the time Casey was arrested.

1220167075.jpg

I understand time better in calendar form. So I made this calendar from info in the timeline and other places. But I know it needs work. If anyone could post happenings they think are important or corrections. Right now, it just goes up to the time Casey was arrested.

1220167075.jpg

Here's one: didn't Casey & Caylee stay overnight at Amy & Jesse's around the 8th or 9th of June?

Thanks! Great idea!

1 question -- shovel borrowed twice? on the 17th and again a week later on the 24th?

Thanks! Great idea!

1 question -- shovel borrowed twice? on the 17th and again a week later on the 24th?

IIRC, when the police interviewed the neighbor (per the newly-released documents) he couldn't remember which of these weeks it was, only remembered it was early in the week.

Should probably mention that type in red means witness can't remember exact date.
Blue means action took more than one day.
Green means purely rumor.

IIRC, when the police interviewed the neighbor (per the newly-released documents) he couldn't remember which of these weeks it was, only remembered it was early in the week.

Should probably mention that type in red means witness can't remember exact date.
Blue means action took more than one day.
Green means purely rumor.

There are tons more good dates/happenings on the Timeline thread - SuzyQ especially had some good detail to add:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67828

Another site was much information ---

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=399664945

6/1-14 (1st 2 weeks of June)
♦ Casey spends much time with Tony. Clint says she stayed overnight "off and on" at the apartment during the first two weeks of June.

6/2 Mon
♦ Neighbors at Tony's apartment recall Caylee playing in the pool, saying "Look at me!"
♦ Tony tells LE this is the last time he remembers seeing Caylee.

6/4 Wed
♦ Casey writes to Amy: "i can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously...by the end of next week, [weekend of 6/14-15] it will be just us girls. i can't believe it!"

6/6 Fri
♦ Casey is photographed partying at Fusian.

6/9 Mon
♦ Casey claims she dropped off Caylee with Zanaida Gonzalez at Sawgrass Apartments on this date, and returned later that day to find no trace of them.

6/12,13,or 14
♦ Christine says Casey and Caylee came to her house; they all went for a walk. Not sure which day exactly.

6/13 Fri
♦ Clint says he and Casey played with Caylee at Tony's. Then Casey left with Caylee and returned later without her.
♦ Clint says Casey went to Fusian where Tony was working that night.
♦ Clint says he never saw Caylee again.

6/14 Sat
♦ Clint leaves for Jacksonville for Fathers Day weekend, returns Sunday evening.

6/15 Sun
♦ Cindy and Caylee (and George? But not Casey?) visit grandfather in NH. Caylee is recorded on video reading a book at the NH and photographed with her great-grandfather.
♦ No mention of any other Fathers Day activities.
♦ Was George even at the house that day?
♦ That night, Cindy and Caylee go for a swim, per Cindy.
♦ Cindy says Casey took Caylee out of the pool b/c Caylee was cold.
♦ Ladder is removed from pool that night, per Cindy.
♦ Cindy claims she "tucked them in" that night, meaning Casey and Caylee.
♦ Neighbor says Casey had a temper and was heard yelling at family during Fathers Day weekend.
♦ Clint returns from Jacksonville; he believes Casey spent the night at Tony's this night, but is not certain.
♦ Note: On the 7/15 pm 911 call, Casey tells the dispatcher she has not seen her daughter for 31 days. If accurate, that places Caylee's "missing" date on or about 6/15.

[However, when Cindy spoke to the dispatcher, she said she last saw Caylee on 6/7, then said 6/8. She later agreed with Casey, when Casey told investigators she last saw Caylee when she dropped her off on 6/9. George also agreed on this date. The 6/15 date was later deemed accurate, when investigators saw the 6/15 nursing home video of Caylee (posted on myspace) and confronted Cindy about it. She then agreed that this was the last day she saw Caylee. George also changed his recollection, saying he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house on 6/16, rather than 6/9.]

more at the above link.........

Another site was much information ---

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=399664945

6/1-14 (1st 2 weeks of June)
♦ Casey spends much time with Tony. Clint says she stayed overnight "off and on" at the apartment during the first two weeks of June.

6/2 Mon
♦ Neighbors at Tony's apartment recall Caylee playing in the pool, saying "Look at me!"
♦ Tony tells LE this is the last time he remembers seeing Caylee.

6/4 Wed
♦ Casey writes to Amy: "i can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously...by the end of next week, [weekend of 6/14-15] it will be just us girls. i can't believe it!"

6/6 Fri

6/9 Mon
♦ Casey claims she dropped off Caylee with Zanaida Gonzalez at Sawgrass Apartments on this date, and returned later that day to find no trace of them.

6/12,13,or 14
♦ Christine says Casey and Caylee came to her house; they all went for a walk. Not sure which day exactly.

6/13 Fri
♦ Clint says he and Casey played with Caylee at Tony's. Then Casey left with Caylee and returned later without her.
♦ Clint says Casey went to Fusian where Tony was working that night.
♦ Clint says he never saw Caylee again.

6/14 Sat
♦ Clint leaves for Jacksonville for Fathers Day weekend, returns Sunday evening.

6/15 Sun
♦ Cindy and Caylee (and George? But not Casey?) visit grandfather in NH. Caylee is recorded on video reading a book at the NH and photographed with her great-grandfather.
♦ No mention of any other Fathers Day activities.
♦ Was George even at the house that day?
♦ That night, Cindy and Caylee go for a swim, per Cindy.
♦ Cindy says Casey took Caylee out of the pool b/c Caylee was cold.
♦ Ladder is removed from pool that night, per Cindy.
♦ Cindy claims she "tucked them in" that night, meaning Casey and Caylee.
♦ Neighbor says Casey had a temper and was heard yelling at family during Fathers Day weekend.
♦ Clint returns from Jacksonville; he believes Casey spent the night at Tony's this night, but is not certain.
♦ Note: On the 7/15 pm 911 call, Casey tells the dispatcher she has not seen her daughter for 31 days. If accurate, that places Caylee's "missing" date on or about 6/15.

[However, when Cindy spoke to the dispatcher, she said she last saw Caylee on 6/7, then said 6/8. She later agreed with Casey, when Casey told investigators she last saw Caylee when she dropped her off on 6/9. George also agreed on this date. The 6/15 date was later deemed accurate, when investigators saw the 6/15 nursing home video of Caylee (posted on myspace) and confronted Cindy about it. She then agreed that this was the last day she saw Caylee. George also changed his recollection, saying he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house on 6/16, rather than 6/9.]

more at the above link.........

Lots of good stuff. I'll add after I've gotten some sleep. Thanks, poco!

1220167075.jpg

Steadfast. thank you, a million times. I'm a calendar nut myself.....
This should be made available as a stickie!

xxxxxxxxxoo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

31 days, Casey likely lied that she had not seen Caylee for that length of time.
Can the car's whereabouts be backtracked,or timelined?
When was it last seen before it was recovered with that smell of death, was that 31 days?
Did Cindy not report the car missing for 31 days?
What I am getting at is that if Caylee was missing for 31 days she likely was not dead for 31 days or the decomp in the car would have been even more STRANGE. 31 days in a hot car in Florida?
Where would the car be parked for 31 days? Casey could not have been driving around with a body in the trunk for more than a few days.
She could have left the body of Caylee somewhere and then put it in the car after the fact, and then got rid of it ......

Thank you this makes it so clear to me. My brain is visual and I wanted to do this myself but had no time (4 kids, 2 of which are 2yrs)

:blowkiss::woohoo::clap:Sweet! And to think I just jotted things down on Post-It notes!!!

:blowkiss::woohoo::clap:Sweet! And to think I just jotted things down on Post-It notes!!!

I'm going to give it an overhaul tonight. Correct some things and make it a little larger to hold all the info. Probably it should have links.
One problem: There are some events that have been reported as being on various dates -- so there are links to back them up but then again there are links that point to a different date.
How should I deal with that? Would you say the witness statements take precedence over news reports? Or should the most recent date be used?

Thanks, Steadfast, for the calendar! I am a "visual" person and this helps a lot!
:clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back