Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here please.

JUST A REMINDER THERE IS TO BE NO name calling. There will be no futher warnings you will be booted from ws for a week this forum is to busy for us to have to keep reminding each and everyone. THE ONLY THING PERMITTED IS FIRST NAMES OR INITIALS. THERE WILL BE NO OHH..I FORGOT.
THANK YOU
THE STAFF OF WS

Bringing this over.

Actually, the Body Farm does use pigs for some of their testing. Because pig skin is closest to human, where it is not possible to use humans for the experiment.

Yeah i know. I was just saying that in relation to the chemicals animals and humans produce during decomposition. But when it comes to using tests as evidence in a case they have to have something else to base results on besides the 2 chemicals i mentioned. This is JMO. I am only assuming that if Animals and Humans produce Putrecine and Cadaverine, then they have to have something else unique to humans to say their was a human body in the trunk.

Bringing this over.

Yeah i know. I was just saying that in relation to the chemicals animals and humans produce during decomposition. But when it comes to using tests as evidence in a case they have to have something else to base results on besides the 2 chemicals i mentioned. This is JMO. I am only assuming that if Animals and Humans produce Putrecine and Cadaverine, then they have to have something else unique to humans to say their was a human body in the trunk.

The Hair?

Im talking about body farm air test results only. Assuming they had only air tests to go by.
http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080824/NEWS03/808240420
Vass and Marc Wise, another Oak Ridge researcher, have been working for years to pin down the signature combination of chemicals that indicate a human body is buried beneath the earth. They also had to catalog the emissions of plants and animal remains, which give off similar odors and chemicals that can throw off the scent for a cadaver dog.

Same chemicals, different "recipe" for different species, I guess.

Thanks. I believe in the forenics in this case.

What are we actually arguing about? The last time Caylee Athony was seen was on June 15th, 2008. We know she was alive at that point. Do we have anyone that can verify she was alive any other time?! NO ONE has had a verified sighting of Caylee Anthony since then. If not, why not?

Hey guys!
This is my first post here. OMG i am sooooo seriously addicted to this site. I spend hours on it everyday. Even we were on vacation a couple weeks ago and drove 12 hours away, i was on this site reading from my iphone, cuz i couldn't stay away! Lol.
I've tried registering a few times, but of course you know the story how certain email addresses won't work here.
Earlier this week, when the site kept getting clogged up from all the big breaking news and stuff, and people were getting frustrated not being able to get on here...
there was talk from people about wanting to shut down the board to visitors during those times.
I panicked!!!!!
Then finally i told my husband...i need another email address right now that works on here so i can register! :)
So here i am!!!! :crazy:

Welcome, soyesterday!:)

So, what's your take on this situation?

Hey guys!
This is my first post here. OMG i am sooooo seriously addicted to this site. I spend hours on it everyday. Even we were on vacation a couple weeks ago and drove 12 hours away, i was on this site reading from my iphone, cuz i couldn't stay away! Lol.
I've tried registering a few times, but of course you know the story how certain email addresses won't work here.
Earlier this week, when the site kept getting clogged up from all the big breaking news and stuff, and people were getting frustrated not being able to get on here...
there was talk from people about wanting to shut down the board to visitors during those times.
I panicked!!!!!
Then finally i told my husband...i need another email address right now that works on here so i can register! :)
So here i am!!!! :crazy:

WELCOME SOYESTERDAY!!! Glad you have joined us!!!!

Morning all- PC is still on the fritz, so I can't watch any media or join chat, hope nothing earth shattering happens til I get it fixed :(

About what JB said Friday night ... about Casey knowing where Caylee is and people here asking about attorney/client privilege:

============================================================

This illustrates the real problem with attorney client privilege. Clients are not always honest. Some clients lie. They lie to their lawyers, to law enforcement authorities, their families and friends and anyone else who can help them. It is disgustingly common for a criminal defendant to accuse someone else of his crime and then let that person take the heat. In the middle of this you have the Defense attorney. The most sacred oath an attorney takes is that he will never reveal the secrets of his client, even if the client has committed truly horrible, immoral acts. This makes the attorney an unwilling but nevertheless vital enabler to his client's misdeeds.

There is a spirited debate going on over this case in bar associations all over the nation. Attorney's may now break privilege in limited circumstances, usually when another person is in imminent danger of death or serious injury. Don't be surprised to see bar association resolutions in the future that will allow an attorney to divulge attorney-client privileged information when it is necessary to prevent a gross miscarriage of justice such as the conviction of an innocent man.

http://billkumpe.blogspot.com/2008/01/on-attorney-client-privilege.html

=====================================================

Soooo if Caylee is ALIVE and in any kind of danger of death or serious injury, JB can break that privilege. If he isn't, this tells me Casey knows WHERE Caylee is, but that she's no longer alive, Yes?

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

=====================================================

Soooo if Caylee is ALIVE and in any kind of danger of death or serious injury, JB can break that privilege. If he isn't, this tells me Casey knows WHERE Caylee is, but that she's no longer alive, Yes?

Yes, JB can break that privilege, but the question is, based on his performance, does he KNOW he can? You're trying to apply logic and logic just won't stick to JB or the Anthonys.

Good morning all. I had posted this a few threads ago but they have since been closed and I couldnt find any responses on it so reposting in hopes that someone has some perspective...

I have a question and sorry if this has been brought up before, but, here goes....

Regarding the 'flurry' of phone calls made by Casey on June 16th(I think thats the date?)- this strikes me as odd, I dont know why but I get a weird feeling from it. Like, I keep getting this thought in my head, what is the chances of calling all those people (Cindy, George, Tony, a few other people) repeatedly and at different locations (home, work, voicemail, etc) and not reaching any of those people atleast once. Is it possible at all that she did reach one or more of them, if only talking to them for a brief minute? Has there been any questioning to the people called on if they accepted those calls, or what messages may have been left, or if they returned the calls? Sorry if this sounds confusing, but I guess what Im trying to say is, lets say you are George or Cindy, you are getting multiple calls to your voicemail, cellphone or whatever, wouldnt there be a message left or atleast a notification of missed calls, and wouldnt you then return that call to your daughter to find out what the problem was? Has there been any investigation into that, from either of thier cell phone, work phone, home phone records to see if they picked up any calls, if there were messages left or erased, or if they made a call back to her? It just seems wierd to frantically try to reach all of these people over a period of time and not one person is available or returns the missed(if they were missed) calls? Could someone please answer or enlighten me on that? Its been bothering me for awhile. It also sort of haunts me that if no one did pick up or return her calls, what if they had, would Caylee be here today? And that really breaks me heart.

Good morning all. I had posted this a few threads ago but they have since been closed and I couldnt find any responses on it so reposting in hopes that someone has some perspective...

I have a question and sorry if this has been brought up before, but, here goes....

Regarding the 'flurry' of phone calls made by Casey on June 16th(I think thats the date?)- this strikes me as odd, I dont know why but I get a weird feeling from it. Like, I keep getting this thought in my head, what is the chances of calling all those people (Cindy, George, Tony, a few other people) repeatedly and at different locations (home, work, voicemail, etc) and not reaching any of those people atleast once. Is it possible at all that she did reach one or more of them, if only talking to them for a brief minute? Has there been any questioning to the people called on if they accepted those calls, or what messages may have been left, or if they returned the calls? Sorry if this sounds confusing, but I guess what Im trying to say is, lets say you are George or Cindy, you are getting multiple calls to your voicemail, cellphone or whatever, wouldnt there be a message left or atleast a notification of missed calls, and wouldnt you then return that call to your daughter to find out what the problem was? Has there been any investigation into that, from either of thier cell phone, work phone, home phone records to see if they picked up any calls, if there were messages left or erased, or if they made a call back to her? It just seems wierd to frantically try to reach all of these people over a period of time and not one person is available or returns the missed(if they were missed) calls? Could someone please answer or enlighten me on that? Its been bothering me for awhile. It also sort of haunts me that if no one did pick up or return her calls, what if they had, would Caylee be here today? And that really breaks me heart.

The calls to George and Cindy I previously thought were maybe to get them to babysit Caylee that evening so she could spend the night with Tony.

But now I just listened to Jesse Grund's father interview on Geraldo. He tells Craig Geraldo about the phone call to Jesse in the middle of the flurry.

He said that Jesse said that Casey was complaining about Tony, and complaining about her parents. He said it was a 'normal' phone call, and that Casey was not panicked.

If that's true, and I have no reason to think otherwise, then the phone calls to George and Cindy were because Casey was pissed at them. Maybe Cindy had left Casey a message that she wouldn't support her anymore? But would support Caylee if Casey turned her over to her?

Speculation on my part.

Search PattyG for the interview. It's Geraldo Part 2 for 8/30.

I too would love to know what messages were left, text messages sent, why she was upset with Tony, what she said to Tony in that conversation or what message left.

Can someone point me to Geraldo's show last night. I can't find it in the media links. Thanks

My questions for this morning (Good morning, everybody! :) ) are:

Did Cindy tell Casey she would no longer support her? If so, when, and did she also tell Casey she would support Caylee?

When did Cindy find out about Casey stealing the money from the grandmother? Casey used the routing number on a check given her by the grandmother for her birthday. Her birthday is in March if I'm not mistaken. When did she steal the money, and when did Cindy find out?

When was the *last* time Casey stole money from Cindy/George? When was the *last* time Casey used Cindy/George credit cards unauthorized?

I want to 'follow the money' lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members