Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

Quote Originally Posted by RhondaIL View Post
    10-79 = notify the coroner
    10-52 = ambulance needed

or it did when I was an EMT many moons ago.

The 10 codes can vary by county down here.

It comes out too scrambled to paste here so you'll have to go to the link.

Orange County 10 Codes:
    http://home.cfl.rr.com/scanner/orancode.htm
    Last edited by gigi2009; 08-31-2008 at 01:14 PM. Reason: too difficult to read.

Scratches on the trunk...in the trunk...hmmmmmmm.....

Child possibly fighting to prevent being put in the trunk...or child possibly trying to get out of the trunk....

Pizza...in the trunk.....

OMG....is it possible that the reason she won't "tell it" is because she locked that child in the trunk...and she suffocated????

Quote Originally Posted by karenmamo View Post
    LMAO
    I am sorry I did that. My answer would have been: CASEY DOES NOTHING FOR ANYONE BUT HERSELF.

Posted by Turbothink: That makes me want to just sit here and cry...........that is the most sickening thing I have ever read.
    ------------------------------------------------------

Turbo,
    I was thinking that when she opened the trunk she may have been in the brush area - or maybe she had to back up further and she had already opened the trunk. I hope that's it!
    T2

Regarding the scratches being on the inside of the trunk - first I've seen that reported.

It does sound chilling - but I'm sort of doubting that a live little Caylee would have made those scratches while trying to escape - which is where my mind initially went.

However - something put those scratches there - what about the shovel?

I think one of our posters - Gigi maybe - has the same type car as Casey - she could be very helpful.
    Does she have her own thread? She should.

Question for that poster: will a shovel like the one Casey borrowed even fit in that car? How?

Quote Originally Posted by Shutterfly View Post

Child possibly fighting to prevent being put in the trunk...or child possibly trying to get out of the trunk....

OMG....is it possible that the reason she won't "tell it" is because she locked that child in the trunk...and she suffocated????
    I wonder about the knife myself.
    "Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family

Quote Originally Posted by mhazelton View Post
    Never hears/read about a William W.
    i would hope that LE looked into the Patrick Bourgeois guy, who visited Casey very soon after she was jailed. Casey did seem confused by the call and looked scared while talking to him. He just seemed to "come out of the woodwork".

Isabelle,
    Ray'sMom

Quote Originally Posted by Shutterfly View Post

and when Casey checked on her it was too late.

I thought this very early on, not sure I want to believe it, but I do think its a possibility.
    God Bless Jorelys

Just want to clarify that the source link posted for scratches being INSIDE the trunk was from someone's blog. So don't let it hold weight just yet, until a more reputable source is available.
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

Quote Originally Posted by Tori2 View Post
    Posted by Turbothink: That makes me want to just sit here and cry...........that is the most sickening thing I have ever read.
    ------------------------------------------------------

Turbo,
    I was thinking that when she opened the trunk she may have been in the brush area - or maybe she had to back up further and she had already opened the trunk. I hope that's it!
    T2

You and me both. Thinking of putting your 2-year-old in a trunk dead is bad enough. Alive? Too much for me to process...

As for the mention that the LE assisting were possibly off-duty: Are they using LE equipment? If so, are off-duty officers allowed to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    i would hope that LE looked into the Patrick Bourgeois guy, who visited Casey very soon after she was jailed. Casey did seem confused by the call and looked scared while talking to him. He just seemed to "come out of the woodwork".

Isabelle,
    Ray'sMom
    IMO Casey didnt look scared. Looked more like who the heck is this guy
    "Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Quote Originally Posted by karenmamo View Post
    I have often wondered who actually cared for Caylee during the day. Cindy must have had Caylee lots in the evening. Guessing Cindy got home about 5 and George??? Did work, didn't have a job.....not sure of his schedule over the last 6 months.
    Has anyone ever come up with a daily time line for that family's work schedule?
    Seems that Casey tried to be out of that house when Cindy WAS in that house.
    MG!! I am rambling and not even making sense??
    But when you mentioned Cindy getting tired, I thought how rough for her to have to take over child care after a day of working. Meanwhile, Casey is doing NOTHING.
    I've wondered the same, and we never really see that line of questioning with the family such as: "please explain who took care of Caylee when, on the normal daily basis, given everyone's regular work schedules".

It seems to me that Casey's work was always in "Events". Or, for a time "Sports Authority night shift where Ryan P works" (I think I have the name of that sports chain correct - i didn't look it up, could be confusing it with my local chain name).

Anyway, I think Casey had everyone duped into believing she primarily worked the night shift. So, the family watched Caylee while Casey did her "night shift".

According to George, the day he last saw them, they had backpacks on and Casey was off to work, Caylee in tow. So, George & Cindy must have believed that there was a babysitter for Caylee somewhere, for those times when Cindy & George & Casey all had to work at the same time.

Anyway, it's a lot to coordinate, but it still boggles my mind why Cindy & George didn't know every single detail about their back-up babysitter.

Anyway, someday during trial, we'll likely learn all of this. I'm certain LE has asked & already knows, since all info about ZG, or any babysitter/nanny is quite pertinent to their homicide investigation.

It makes me crazy that LE doesn't tell me everything they know, though. (laughs at her own obsessive thought)

Then again, do I really want to try to unravel another 400 pages of CaseyWorld ?

I had a teacher once, who wouldn't take our questions. He kept saying "Patience is a Virtue", when we would ask a pertinent question. To this day, I am not fond of that teacher. Grrrrrrr.... Nevertheless, I tell myself daily on this case...Patience...
    Last edited by Emma Peel; 08-31-2008 at 01:25 PM. Reason: edited for a really really poorly constructed sentence. ouch!

10-52 = ambulance needed

ETA ~ Can you hear them? I am surprised they are not communicating through a 2nd channel.

Exactly, I have always heard them say "switch to B"....meaning channel B that is not picked up by scanners.

Any LE here.....I could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2009 View Post
    The 10 codes can vary by county down here.

It comes out too scrambled to paste here so you'll have to go to the link.

Orange County 10 Codes:
    http://home.cfl.rr.com/scanner/orancode.htm
    WOW! Thanks!

That is strange. All counties use the same 10 codes here.

Do the counties (fire, LE, medical) run mutual aid agreements i.e. major disaster, fire, triage? How do they communicate with each other if they run different 10 codes?

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    What are we actually arguing about? The last time Caylee Athony was seen was on June 15th, 2008. We know she was alive at that point. Do we have anyone that can verify she was alive any other time?! NO ONE has had a verified sighting of Caylee Anthony since then. If not, why not?
    I just logged on--but this is the key point--Caylee was last seen alive on June 15th. June 9th is a red herring thrown out there by Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaughLiza View Post
    Exactly, I have always heard them say "switch to B"....meaning channel B that is not picked up by scanners.

Any LE here.....I could be wrong
    b-bravo

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Quote Originally Posted by mom_of_five View Post
    Just read on a local newsite that 175 showed up today...
    Same as yesterday, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    I've wondered the same, and we never really see that line of questioning with the family such as: "please explain who took care of Caylee when, on the normal daily basis, given everyone's regular work schedules".

It seems to me that Casey's work was always in "Events". Or, for a time "Sports Authority night shift where Ryan P works" (I think I have the name of that sports chain correct - i didn't look it up, could be confusing it with my local chain name).

Anyway, I think Casey had everyone duped into believing she primarily worked the night shift. So, the family watched Caylee while Casey did her "night shift".

According to George, the day he last saw them, they had backpacks on and Casey was off to work, Caylee in tow. So, George & Cindy must have believed that there was a babysitter for Caylee somewhere, for those times when Cindy & George & Casey all had to work at the same time.

Anyway, it's a lot to coordinate, but it still boggles my mind why Cindy & George didn't know every single detail about their back-up babysitter.

Anyway, someday during trial, we'll likely learn all of this. I'm certain LE has asked & already knows, since all info about ZG, or any babysitter/nanny is quite pertinent to their homicide investigation.

It makes me crazy that LE doesn't tell me everything they know, though. (laughs at her own obsessive thought)

Then again, do I really want to try to unravel another 400 pages of CaseyWorld ?

I had a teacher once, who wouldn't take our questions. He kept saying "Patience is a Virtue", when we would ask a pertinent question. To this day, I am not fond of that teacher. Grrrrrrr.... Nevertheless, I tell myself daily on this case...Patience...
    I've wondered this, too. Judging from a lot of Casey's photos, it looks like she just dragged Caylee with her to visit friends--pics on the beach, dressed in bathing suits in the car, etc. I am so sad that this little girl wasn't the focus of her mom's life. Where are all the pics of Caylee playing, going to the library, art class, anything for a child?

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2009 View Post
    I think something happened-not sure what-I'm just speculating but there has to be something for the helicopter to go up especially as windy as it's getting here.

OT---Prayers for our neighbors that you all stay safe during Gustav.
    Thank you for posting the Breaking News gigi!
    I hope there has been a break in this case, and they will find little CAylee today! It does sound like maybe they know something new here!
    Will you keep us posted on anything new?

on a scanner the police will use a common channel, if one officer wants to talk to another officer one will ask the other officer to switch down. I just follow them. They have numerous channels to go to but a common channel for dispatch,they all have cell phones too.

Can anone post the link with the Greta internview with Cindy and GA

Quote Originally Posted by olive View Post
    Just want to clarify that the source link posted for scratches being INSIDE the trunk was from someone's blog. So don't let it hold weight just yet, until a more reputable source is available.
    The scratches were discussed last night, and some thought they were on the outside of the trunk. One poster suggested the Tow Yard may have guard dogs that sensed something and scratched at the trunk.

Isabelle,
    Ray'sMom

Quote Originally Posted by cuppy199 View Post
    I wonder about the knife myself.
    And CINDY so quicky WASHING IT...........

WHY would she do that if she wasn't covering up ?

She wouldn't.

10-52 = ambulance needed

ETA ~ Can you hear them? I am surprised they are not communicating through a 2nd channel.
    Have been a scanner buff in the past and yes would assume that any communication concerning Caylee would be on another channel, possibly one that normal, unadjusted, scanners would not pick up.

Anyone interested you can listen here: http://heliosj.iddings.us/main/scanner
    really don't think you will hear anything on this channel, but....

Quote Originally Posted by olive View Post
    Thanks Olive.

I have looked for any statements about scratches IN the trunk and have not had any luck.

From Det. Yuri's report dated 7/15 Set #2 page 34 - "several scratches along the trunk area".

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast