Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy1 View Post
    They are HALF what they were yeseterday! Only 90 people showed up! I am so sad...
    Wow. I just can't believe that.

Orlando is heavily populated. You'd think they'd get reasonable numbers. Especially on a 3 day weekend.

I wonder if the volunteer count reflects local general level of animosity? Or if locals believe too much time has passed, given time + heat + nature being what it is in the area. Or, maybe EVERYONE had alternate plans for the 3 day weekend?

I lived in Orlando for a year. IIRC, much of the outlying area is swampy. Some of that's been filled in for construction (like DisneyWorld - Mr. Disney bought acres upon acres of cheap swampland in Florida and built an empire, so they say). So if the wild arcreage has not been land-filled, I would think what's out there to search through is often swampland. Makes for very difficult searching. JMHO, I think...

Locals - perhaps you can shed some light. Although, if you're a WS local, I bet you're out searching in spite of time+heat+nature+waterlands, aren't you?! I know I would be.

Here's to those that searched today! You are all in my thoughts & prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by jeannebreault View Post
    Tracy, I heard i on twitter.com. The link is in my post, but it only goes to a google map. I'll dig further.
    Thank you so much!

Breaking: Orlando police searching for Caylee Anthony with cadaver dogs in water MCO, Hazeltine National & TPC Drive http://is.gd/25vj

What is MCO?
    MCO is the code for Orlando Internation Airport and also the name of the air force base that used to be there, McCoy Air Force Base.

Devorahhh
    Devorahhh

Not the Biblical Devorah, but a nice one just the same

is the wbcam still up? could I have a link please.

Quote Originally Posted by RhondaIL View Post
    Ditto!

Back on topic....

I wonder what LE is helping with the searches.

Locally off duty officers are known to give up their days off and help with searches. Lead investigators don't usually go out unless some evidence has been recovered. jmo

One of the lead investigators was there yesterday.

Rudolf is offline Sociopaths are 4% of the general population; That's 1 in 25.
    Quote Originally Posted by belladonna View Post
    I went to the website.. but didn't see Casey's yet.. is it there?
    No, I don't think so, not yet. She just let me know this morning.

Breaking: Orlando police searching for Caylee Anthony with cadaver dogs in water MCO, Hazeltine National & TPC Drive http://is.gd/25vj

What is MCO?
    Looking at that map, is it where they searched before? I get it now...Mcoy Road runs into TPC Drive.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I believe there is a way to lay a portion of the back seat all the way down. Even without the hatchback, the seats are designed so you can put additional long items in the trunk.
    On my Sunfire "98" the back seat is a bench seat and does pull forward exposing a good sized hole in the back. In the pictures I posted of my sunfire's trunk you can see the outline of how large it would be.

http://s456.photobucket.com/albums/qq289/gigi2009_photos/?albumview=slideshow

Is there anybody in Orlando that knows if the OCSO Helicopters are still up?

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    is the wbcam still up? could I have a link please.
    absolut listed all of the media links in a post last night. Very helpful. I bookmarked it. Thanks absolut!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=69

Quote Originally Posted by Devorahhh View Post
    MCO is the code for Orlando Internation Airport and also the name of the air force base that used to be there, McCoy Air Force Base.

Devorahhh
    Thanks~
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    Wow. I just can't believe that.

Orlando is heavily populated. You'd think they'd get reasonable numbers. Especially on a 3 day weekend.

I wonder if the volunteer count reflects local general level of animosity? Or if locals believe too much time has passed, given time + heat + nature being what it is in the area. Or, maybe EVERYONE had alternate plans for the 3 day weekend?

I lived in Orlando for a year. IIRC, much of the outlying area is swampy. Some of that's been filled in for construction (like DisneyWorld - Mr. Disney bought acres upon acres of cheap swampland in Florida and built an empire, so they say). So if the wild arcreage has not been land-filled, I would think what's out there to search through is often swampland. Makes for very difficult searching. JMHO, I think...

Locals - perhaps you can shed some light. Although, if you're a WS local, I bet you're out searching in spite of time+heat+nature+waterlands, aren't you?! I know I would be.

Here's to those that searched today! You are all in my thoughts & prayers.
    I live an hour away. I was there yesterday. It's not easy but it's not that difficult given it's for this child. I am very sore today. Legs mostly but I am 61 years old too. I thought I'd give myself a day to recover and if they are still there tomorrow, I'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudolf View Post
    A graduate of the United States Secret Service's Advanced Document Examination training program, Michelle consults to private attorneys, police departments, and prosecutors throughout the United States. She is considered one of the top experts in the nation on handwriting identification, (including anonymous letters and suspected forgeries), personality profiling, and threat analysis. She has testified in a wide variety of cases including arson, embezzlement, voting fraud, forgery, stalking, and murder.
    This should be so very interesting.
    Again her website is, go take a look and thank her for doing this:
    http://www.michelledresbold.com
    Thank you so very much, Michelle!
    Thanks for this...

Quote Originally Posted by Just__me View Post
    Do you know why Orange County indicates bond is "pending"?
    No, unfortunately I cannot answer that with a 100% certain answer.

Devorahhh
    Devorahhh

Quote Originally Posted by RhondaIL View Post
    absolut listed all of the media links in a post last night. Very helpful. I bookmarked it. Thanks absolut!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=69
    Thanks Rhonda but I think that one is stuck or down,it's still dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Devorahhh View Post

Devorahhh
    I would have to look it up, but I believe the code for McCoy was MCA

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    I live an hour away. I was there yesterday. It's not easy but it's not that difficult given it's for this child. I am very sore today. Legs mostly but I am 61 years old too. I thought I'd give myself a day to recover and if they are still there tomorrow, I'll be there.
    Bless you If I lived closer I would help also. Since I can't I am praying that she is found soon.

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2009 View Post
    On my Sunfire "98" the back seat is a bench seat and does pull forward exposing a good sized hole in the back. In the pictures I posted of my sunfire's trunk you can see the outline of how large it would be.
    Gigi - if you were to put that long handled shovel into your car how would you do it? Put that seat down with the blade of the shovel in the trunk part with the handle extending up toward the front seats?

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    If I didn't have a life here, I would so be on a plane tonight. However the kis and fiancee would kill me. Not to mention, that pwesky thing called work. I want to be there so bad. The only thing that make sme feel better is that TES is an experienced group and can make do with small groups. (I hope.)
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Rudolf is offline Sociopaths are 4% of the general population; That's 1 in 25.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTFulmer View Post
    Do you know where that analysis will be? (Wow, she can PAINT, too!)
    It'll be on her website asap. She just emailed me this morning. I am really excited this is happening. I am thinking of a separate thread as soon as her analysis appears.. anyone have any thoughts on that?

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Yuri was there! I had no idea he was soooo tall! LOL
    Yuri!
    As I read (incl. the 400 page docs), I make pictures in my mind of what the characters look like. I just knew he was tall. I hate to say it, but in the little version of characters in my head, Yuri looks like Yule Brenner. hee-hee!

AWESOME to know that Yuri was searching. Just wonderful to know. Bless those LE officers. Thanks for sharing, SS & Bazenee.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaughLiza View Post
    Bless you If I lived closer I would help also. Since I can't I am praying that she is found soon.
    Here, Here! I second that emotion!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudolf View Post
    It'll be on her website asap. She just emailed me this morning. I am really excited this is happening. I am thinking of a separate thread as soon as her analysis appears.. anyone have any thoughts on that?

Yes! I can't wait to read it!

Looking at that map, it is an odd place to search...could be it is from a tip. What is MCO...now you have me curious?!
    Yes odd - but looking at the map - that business or whatever it is on the right side of the screen - has parking lot access that goes nearly to the edge of that water there. Easy to drive back there an just a short distance to the water.

I wonder what those places are? Some sort of business or industrial type places. I will try to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    No,it is MCO. I know because of booking many many tickets for my husband to fly out of Orlando.

Devorahhh
    Devorahhh

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post

Nope, it's MCO

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast