Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoHead View Post
    I am so hoping you are right. I barely slept, and keep hoping today is the day. With the storm coming in, I'm just sick at heart thinking how awful it all is for Caylee.

You know, we goof and we debate and we nit-pick the facts and we're all pretty good about it. Let's just hope today is the day when we can all just say, "Thank God! Caylee's been found."

I'm having a cry now - please let this be something good today. Please.

Please.

I'm with you..... PLEASE let it be today

Mornin' Folks,
    Just want the Folks in Florida, Louisiana, Texas & Mississippi to stay safe, been watching the weather channel.
    Last edited by Truthwillsetufree; 08-31-2008 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Forgot a state
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

Quote Originally Posted by swanniee11 View Post
    I'm trying to figure out what day (date) those pings happened?
    I believe it was June 17

Devorahhh
    Devorahhh

Not the Biblical Devorah, but a nice one just the same

june 17th i believe, i remember they didn't release any phone calls that day perhaps because there weren't any. that part i don't remember. just that the pings were on the 17th.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

http://www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html
    mabey this will help you with the dates
    Rest in Peace Little Caylee
    JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

http://www.myspace.com/doyouknowme1977

Quote Originally Posted by passin_through View Post
    What I keep finding rather interesting, is how confrontational Cindy is. I guess I'm a bit of a wimp, I would be too chicken.

I think about Cindy marching out and confronting the NG host, about what she said.

Cindy has went to the tow yard to confront them about what they smelled.

Cindy went out and confronted the protesters. There's more, but these just stand out off the top of the head. She's very in your face.

I just keep wondering what this will mean if this ever goes to trial.
    Haha... control freaks do that sort of thing all the time. I had 3 girls and one is a control freak and to make matters worse she is the oldest. Even though the younger ones are in their 30's, they still complain to me that their older sister treats them like they are small children. We always compare stories and end up laughing at the situation... and sometimes we all think twice before telling her something because we don't want her to go into "command mode" status.

One day I sat her down and bluntly told her that she was a control freak and she laughed and said, "I know that, I can't help it." She assured me she was aware of it. I have to admit I did depend on her a lot, she was such a good helper, we called her buzzy bee even at 13 years old. She told me not to complain too much because her red hair may be making it worse... we both laughed on that one. (I colored my hair red the whole time I was pregnant for her and the joke is that it went all the way through... that and all the milkman jokes I had to listen to.)

After my talk with her, I informed the other kids, "she knows it and she is at peace with it". So I'm guessing Cindy knows and she is at peace with it also.

My control freak has a heart of gold and will hop in the car and travel for an hour if one of her sisters say they need her. I'm guessing that is where her and Cindy part ways.

Quote Originally Posted by 77NancyDrew View Post
    http://www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html
    mabey this will help you with the dates

Thanks everyone. I did look at the local 6 they do have alot of dates but for some reason I didn't see the date of the pings. Not saying its not there, I just didn't see it. Thanks

i put this in the other threads about searching i'll add it here in case someone hasn't checked out the threads.

for those that live too far to help with the search. remember TES also need food and water. perhaps a store can be found near by that you can order these from and have them delivered.

oh another idea i saw posted with stacy was calling different businesses and organisations to help donate water and snacks. perhaps we have some posters that are great with dealing with getting people to donate and will use their talent on the local businesses and churches down there.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree View Post
    Mornin' Folks,
    Just want the Folks in Florida, Louisiana, Texas & Mississippi to stay safe, been watching the weather channel.
    Ditto!

Back on topic....

I wonder what LE is helping with the searches.

Locally off duty officers are known to give up their days off and help with searches. Lead investigators don't usually go out unless some evidence has been recovered. jmo

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Thanks everyone. I did look at the local 6 they do have alot of dates but for some reason I didn't see the date of the pings. Not saying its not there, I just didn't see it. Thanks
    About the date of the pings:

I checked the sticky thread with the timeline - no pings date listed on that thread that I saw.

I did keep seeing the ping analysis on Greta on the record. Maybe if you check her shows (media sticky thread) during the 2nd to 3rd week of August you'd find it. Those pings & the triangulation analysis were discussed on Greta for at least 2 of those shows. I'm sure on NG as well, but I was watching Greta.

Quote Originally Posted by athy View Post
    i put this in the other threads about searching i'll add it here in case someone hasn't checked out the threads.

for those that live too far to help with the search. remember TES also need food and water. perhaps a store can be found near by that you can order these from and have them delivered.

oh another idea i saw posted with stacy was calling different businesses and organisations to help donate water and snacks. perhaps we have some posters that are great with dealing with getting people to donate and will use their talent on the local businesses and churches down there.
    I'm in MI but have unlimited nationwide coverage and a lot of years telemarketing experience. I'll see what I can do.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocono Sleuther View Post
    I remember it too. Imo, it's more of the spin put out there by the family "A" to try to throw everyone off track. Later on I'm going to go back through all the statements made by the family and by JB on behalf of the family to make a list of the varying answers. If you think about it, the entire family has a minimum of 2 different scenarios (or answers) to each problem presented to them. The gas cans, the date Caylee went missing, the smell in the trunk of the car...

It's outrageous and I have NEVER in my life followed a missing child case where the family is so 'uncertain' of facts. I also have never found a family which rallied to tightly around someone who is (IMO) allegedly reponsible for the murder of a young child within the same family! I had to shut the laptop last night and go for a walk because this case has me SO enraged.
    A wonderful member has started a calendar which I found immensely helpful and I wondered if all of these odd statements and scenarios and lies could be put on it? And if it helped the PA all the better. Not even a team of 10 could keep track. But our team of 1000 could much more easily.

I know I wish I'd started something like that the 3rd week of July!

Quote Originally Posted by Wine sleuth View Post
    I think that Cindy feels so guilty for not acting sooner. She had to know that Casey wouldnt take care of Caylee. I think Cindy was tired of being responsible for the day to day care of Caylee
    I have often wondered who actually cared for Caylee during the day. Cindy must have had Caylee lots in the evening. Guessing Cindy got home about 5 and George??? Did work, didn't have a job.....not sure of his schedule over the last 6 months.
    Has anyone ever come up with a daily time line for that family's work schedule?
    Seems that Casey tried to be out of that house when Cindy WAS in that house.
    MG!! I am rambling and not even making sense??
    But when you mentioned Cindy getting tired, I thought how rough for her to have to take over child care after a day of working. Meanwhile, Casey is doing NOTHING.

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Did we hear a report if volunteer searcher numbers were up today?

PA=Prosecuting Attorney

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast