Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 424

Thread: Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

  1. #326
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    I live an hour away. I was there yesterday. It's not easy but it's not that difficult given it's for this child. I am very sore today. Legs mostly but I am 61 years old too. I thought I'd give myself a day to recover and if they are still there tomorrow, I'll be there.
    I am going to drive up from SC tonight to help tomrorow.

  2. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by gigi2009 View Post
    On my Sunfire "98" the back seat is a bench seat and does pull forward exposing a good sized hole in the back. In the pictures I posted of my sunfire's trunk you can see the outline of how large it would be.

    http://s456.photobucket.com/albums/qq289/gigi2009_photos/?albumview=slideshow

    Is there anybody in Orlando that knows if the OCSO Helicopters are still up?
    GiGi,

    Your is a convertible right? I just saw my neighbors and hers is not a convertible, and has the large compartment for her spare. She said the convertibles had less room and had to have the small spare because of the space for the top.

    Is that correct?

  3. #328
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    up north
    Posts
    30,285
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-c...,1786238.story

    Sheriff's officers have joined with Equusearch in the hunt for the missing 3-year-old, and have sent their helicopter up in the air to help with mapping the search area.

    The search area is located near the airport, north of the Beach Line, south of Lee Vista Boulevard and east of State Road 436

  4. #329
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Best check with the Orlando news to see if they will still be there.
    They are going out tommorow @ 8:00 to search

  5. #330
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by magiemay View Post
    They are going out tommorow @ 8:00 to search
    Oh, wow.......how did you find out?

  6. #331
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by summer_breeze View Post
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-c...,1786238.story

    Sheriff's officers have joined with Equusearch in the hunt for the missing 3-year-old, and have sent their helicopter up in the air to help with mapping the search area.

    The search area is located near the airport, north of the Beach Line, south of Lee Vista Boulevard and east of State Road 436

    That sounds like Moss Park. No?

  7. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Nope, it's MCO
    On that map, McCoy road goes into TPC drive.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  8. #333
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    That sounds like Moss Park. No?
    I thought they searched Moss Park yesterday...........

    Devorahhh
    Devorahhh

    Not the Biblical Devorah, but a nice one just the same

  9. #334
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Devorahhh View Post
    I thought they searched Moss Park yesterday...........

    Devorahhh

    Yes, they did but from the directions of the search near OIA, that sounds like the location of Moss Park.

  10. #335
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy1 View Post
    Thank you so much!
    Here's the link, but it doesn't say anything about cadaver dogs searching in water.

    I've asked the guy I got it from if I'm missing something. He hasn't responded...I think he may have embellished a little.

    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4991007.story

  11. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by mommya View Post
    Gigi - if you were to put that long handled shovel into your car how would you do it? Put that seat down with the blade of the shovel in the trunk part with the handle extending up toward the front seats?
    MOMMYA~
    If it was me, I would hold the shovel by the handle and put the blade in first. Otherwise I'd have to hold on to the blade of the shovel and putting it in like that is awkward and I've never seen anyone carry a shovel by the blade or store it in a car that way. This way I can also grab the handle to pull it out. And yes, I would have to put the rear seat down in order for the shovel to fit. Sorry it took so long to answer, I actually took a break and then jumped on real quick to check for an update.

  12. #337
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    413
    Directions to Moss Park:

    Orange County (SE of Orlando), FL.: Go 2 miles south of the SR 528 (BeachLine Expressway) on SR 15. Turn east on Moss Park Road. It is 3 miles to park entrance.
    Entry Fee: $3 (1 or 2 people), $5 (3 or more)
    Note: NO PETS ALLOWED within the park, with or without leashes.

    Park Information



    A pair of Sand Hill Cranes
    Devorahhh

    Not the Biblical Devorah, but a nice one just the same

  13. #338
    Emma Peel's Avatar
    Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    wherever they send me
    Posts
    9,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Yes, they did but from the directions of the search near OIA, that sounds like the location of Moss Park.
    Would someone kindly refresh my memory as to Moss Park?
    I guess I remember JB park, but not why Moss Park is of interest. Forgive me, my brain is full.

  14. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    GiGi,

    Your is a convertible right? I just saw my neighbors and hers is not a convertible, and has the large compartment for her spare. She said the convertibles had less room and had to have the small spare because of the space for the top.

    Is that correct?

    No, the convertible top doesn't fold down into the trunk. It folds over itself and lays across the top of the rear seat. The trunk space isn't affected at all.

  15. #340
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Devorahhh View Post
    Directions to Moss Park:

    Orange County (SE of Orlando), FL.: Go 2 miles south of the SR 528 (BeachLine Expressway) on SR 15. Turn east on Moss Park Road. It is 3 miles to park entrance.
    Entry Fee: $3 (1 or 2 people), $5 (3 or more)
    Note: NO PETS ALLOWED within the park, with or without leashes.

    Park Information



    A pair of Sand Hill Cranes
    Thank you for looking that up. Moss Park is south of the Beachline. They are searching north of the Beachline today. Again, thanks.

  16. #341
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannebreault View Post
    Here's the link, but it doesn't say anything about cadaver dogs searching in water.

    I've asked the guy I got it from if I'm missing something. He hasn't responded...I think he may have embellished a little.

    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4991007.story
    Thanks, Jeanne! Yeah, I never get too excited until I read or hear it myself because this case is such a roller coaster.

    And I still am so angry that the person who knows right where she is is sitting in jail, talking to her BFF Jose Baez!

    I think the States Attorney should have moved the limited immunity to tomorrow morning at 9 am instead of Tuesday because of Tim and ES spending energy, time and money in the search.

    Lets see if she is going to dodge the DP in this case or is truly out of it and think she can beat a jury and the cops and dupe all of us.

  17. #342
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Has anyone been able to confirm the story of the 3 police vehicles (including 2 CSI) showing up? I can't find anything on it except for posts here and presume it came from a local who saw it for themselves or something like that?

  18. #343
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Thank you for looking that up. Moss Park is south of the Beachline. They are searching north of the Beachline today. Again, thanks.
    Welcome.............
    Devorahhh

    Not the Biblical Devorah, but a nice one just the same

  19. #344
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy1 View Post
    Thanks, Jeanne! Yeah, I never get too excited until I read or hear it myself because this case is such a roller coaster.

    And I still am so angry that the person who knows right where she is is sitting in jail, talking to her BFF Jose Baez!

    I think the States Attorney should have moved the limited immunity to tomorrow morning at 9 am instead of Tuesday because of Tim and ES spending energy, time and money in the search.

    Lets see if she is going to dodge the DP in this case or is truly out of it and think she can beat a jury and the cops and dupe all of us.
    Just wondering, at what point will Baez realize, with all the DNA evidence, lies, etc, that there is no defense? Will there come a point when he has to tell Casey that the only way is to come clean and fess up? Or will he just keep defending her (or try to) against all odds of winning?

  20. #345
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    The base is non existant now right?
    I know that. It's now the Orlando International Airport. The code for Orlando International Airport is MCO.

  21. #346
    CheckDaFacts's Avatar
    CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Big city
    Posts
    1,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    Would someone kindly refresh my memory as to Moss Park?
    I guess I remember JB park, but not why Moss Park is of interest. Forgive me, my brain is full.
    For birthday parties and company get-togethers. There are several playgrounds and areas for boating and swimming. Nature walks are offered through the park's guides and there is a nature trail in Splt Oak which adjoins Moss Park. There are also events (Haloween), volunteer activities, and scout programs that take place at Moss Park. There is RV camping and tent camping for groups and individuals. Electricity at some sites, bathrooms with showers and soon there may be a theater and more environmental education programs ands activities
    http://www.pbase.com/gngrant/moss_park
    KC's car circumstantially ran out of gas.

  22. #347
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,099
    This it?

    Ignore the TPC thing at the top(nevermind, good grief))...I'm still learning. I can do "birds eye" views of this area that are super close...but you can't see the entire area.


  23. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by floridamom View Post
    Just wondering, at what point will Baez realize, with all the DNA evidence, lies, etc, that there is no defense? Will there come a point when he has to tell Casey that the only way is to come clean and fess up? Or will he just keep defending her (or try to) against all odds of winning?
    Yes. He will come up with some incredible story and stick with it to the bitter end.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  24. #349
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
    Has anyone been able to confirm the story of the 3 police vehicles (including 2 CSI) showing up? I can't find anything on it except for posts here and presume it came from a local who saw it for themselves or something like that?
    Bunny
    I originally read about it on here somewhere. Not sure if it was a local or not who saw it but there is an audio version of the conversation by a person named Gale about it on a certain website.

    Devorahhh
    Devorahhh

    Not the Biblical Devorah, but a nice one just the same

  25. #350
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    831
    Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Not to mention, people open up and talk more easily to a pretty woman that one that looks like she has been through he77, like Beth has. It's the sad truth, but the truth nonetheless. If the woman wants plastic surgery, let her have it. Maybe part of the reason was even how much she looked like Natalie. Imagine looking in the mirror every day and seeing the face of the child you lost. SHe is more than entitled to do whatever she wants with her own body.
    I agree. And people forget that Beth also went through a divorce. People are petty and trivial in some of their criticisms.
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #154
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 462
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 02:01 PM
  2. Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #153
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 656
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 12:05 PM
  3. Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #152
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 484
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 02:40 AM
  4. Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #151
    By CW in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 599
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 12:03 AM
  5. Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150
    By sleuthmommy in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 695
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 08:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •