774 users online (112 members and 662 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Jose Baez new conference admission

for those who havent seen the new conference Jose held outside of the Anthony home last night after Caseys arrest he has now stated that Casey knows where Caylee is..So if she knows who has her and where she is why the heck are they not going to get her, makes absolutly no sense.
    http://www.wesh.com/news/17340491/detail.html#
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

Maybe she knows "where" she is as in her body? Just guessing.....

that very well could be but they are talking out of both sides of there mouth, saying they know she is still alive, and then stating they know where she is. Its not like when this dies down they can go retreive her remains and bury her with dignity and no one will find out.
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

This has been gone back and forth on the entire duration of this case! She knows shere she is, she doesn't, she knows who has caylee, then she doesn't. Caylee is safe, then caylee is in danger...

The Padilla family got her out because everyone said she has information that would lead them to caylee. It was all a lie and a ruse, so now does Baez think he can throw out that card again and we'll all just believe it? jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    for those who havent seen the new conference Jose held outside of the Anthony home last night after Caseys arrest he has now stated that Casey knows where Caylee is..So if she knows who has her and where she is why the heck are they not going to get her, makes absolutly no sense.
    http://www.wesh.com/news/17340491/detail.html#
    "You're also assuming she does not know where Caylee is. There are facts . . ."

I had to listen to that whole rambling, unfocused monologue to get to this quote at the end. He doesn't exactly say she knows, though.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    I understand Baez's frustration and I agree that the cops did this for their own reasons. On such small charges it would be normal for the client to surrender with her attorney. It is certainly reasonable to see why a defense attorney would be angry...

BUT....

for GOD's SAKE if Baez has info about Caylee's whereabouts then he should tell the cops UNLESS she is not alive.

Baez's first priority is his client. He has also stated his priority is finding Cayleee.

The only reason he would not pass along information is to protect is true first priority, his client because the info would be detrimental to her freedom.

This nonsense has got to stop. This is beyond a circus.

If Baez and his client had cooperaterd then the public arrest would be a moot point. T
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Tricia, somewhere in my sleuthing tonight, I thought I read something about the fact that LE gave him a chance to surrender her, and the deadline came and they could tell that they hadn't left the house, that's when they came to arrest her. This was in print, and not a video. Maybe the reporter or whoever wrote it got it wrong. I will try to locate where I saw that.

At 7:17 in the video, did he just say that Cindy is crazy? She rolled her eyes...
    http://www.wesh.com/video/17342322/index.html

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    I say hog wash to this attorney client privilege - what a big game!!! If you are indeed guilty of a crime as horrendous as something like this there should be no attorney client privilege - JMO.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking_Out_Loud View Post
    At 7:17 in the video, did he just say that Cindy is crazy? She rolled her eyes...
    In a round about way in regards to the situation - he said this type of situation would make anyone crazy, and I believe Cindy is rolling her eyes in agreement so to speak.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by poco View Post
    I say hog wash to this attorney client privilege - what a big game!!! If you are indeed guilty of a crime as horrendous as something like this there should be no attorney client privilege - JMO.
    Isn't client/attorney privileged waived if the attorney knows information that could effect the safety of someone else in a crime that has not been committed yet?

IF Caylee is alive, and Casey has this info and shared it with Baez would he have either the option or obligation to divulge her location since it would only be common sense to believe Caylee is in danger and is likely to be the victim of other crimes?

There is no live child to bring home. If there was he would have answered the prosecuters office about the contents of said statement he wanted immunity for and counter offered their response with "my client can provide information leading to the safe recovery of Caylee and will cooperate with the prosecution of said individuals holding her". Nothing about their behavior says there is a live child out there and they both know it.

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    Isn't client/attorney privileged waived if the attorney knows information that could effect the safety of someone else in a crime that has not been committed yet?

IF Caylee is alive, and Casey has this info and shared it with Baez would he have either the option or obligation to divulge her location since it would only be common sense to believe Caylee is in danger and is likely to be the victim of other crimes?

There is no live child to bring home. If there was he would have answered the prosecuters office about the contents of said statement he wanted immunity for and counter offered their response with "my client can provide information leading to the safe recovery of Caylee and will cooperate with the prosecution of said individuals holding her". Nothing about their behavior says there is a live child out there and they both know it.
    If you are correct, then it is obvious that Caylee isn't still alive and HE KNOWS IT!

Jose is turning into Mark Geragos. If the focus is only finding Caylee, which it should be, then why did we need the speech about what the cops are doing?

If Casey knows where Caylee is and Casey fears that Caylee is in danger or her family is in danger if she says anything, then why does she speak at all? If she's telling her attorney things and if she has tried to tell the police things but they haven't listened to what she's (supposedly) trying to tell them, which is what Casey and Cindy claim, then I think there are ways of handling this type of problem and Caylee should have been home by now.

I feel that we will know the truth soon, with or without Casey telling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking_Out_Loud View Post
    I saw that too & laughed.

I heard this and find it more than disturbing. IMO Casey is telling stories, again! Nothing would make me happier than for that little precious baby to be found alive. However my hopes have more than diminished at this point. Jose or Casey need to stop all of the foolishness and give it up. Or have it done anonymously!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast