Where is Lee?

santos1014

Nana to Madelynn and Ethan
Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
I have been away from this case for a bit, so, I am not sure...but I have not heard a word or seen any indication that Lee is involved at all with the family at this time??
Someone help me out here.

IMO...he knew long ago what happened...the real truth...and it is tearing him apart.

I have been away from this case for a bit, so, I am not sure...but I have not heard a word or seen any indication that Lee is involved at all with the family at this time??
Someone help me out here.

IMO...he knew long ago what happened...the real truth...and it is tearing him apart.

Well if he does know, it's time to give up the information............ he'll be sitting behind bars right along with Casey if he doesn't.

Well if he does know, it's time to give up the information............ he'll be sitting behind bars right along with Casey if he doesn't.

What I meant was..he knows in his heart...I do not think he has actual information about anything. Sorry, didn't make myself clear.

It has been clear from the get go to me that he stays out of the media spotlight.

Poco,
I think that Lee has already spoken with LE, has been honest and WE just aren't privy to that. I am sure that Lee loved his little niece very much.
He seem's to be the only normal person in the family and I know that he knows his sister WELL!

I feel there's going to be a big break soon. There is sooooooooo much that we haven't been told. These cop's are not dumb-bells. They're busting their arse to get a case that will hold.

xxxxxxxxxoooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

It has been clear from the get go to me that he stays out of the media spotlight.

Is he at least helping with the search? He is a young, strong man I would hope he would be out there walking with the rest of the searchers. At least one of them from the Anthony family.

That is incorrect in the beginning of this case he was in the media frequently. He even allowed himself extra time before visiting Casey in jail, to talk to the media. He disappeared from the spotlight as soon as the ship began to sink..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back