1146 users online (253 members and 893 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 107 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thumbs up It's All About Caylee

This thread, that is. I've been feeling (and fuming) that this beautiful little girl is getting lost all over again in all the drama and craziness of this case.

So I thought I'd make a thread that's just for her.

Please post about Caylee here. Just Caylee. Anything in your heart about Caylee. Prayers, pictures, thoughts, just please, please, please, make it about Caylee and only Caylee.

I hope it's okay to do this. If not, I'm happy to remove this thread.

I'll start:

Caylee is such a beautiful little girl. Beautiful face, beautiful smile.

She really seemed to have quite a personality at such a young age. She loved to dress up..wear glasses and hats...it's absolutely adorable.

When she smiles her entire face lights up and I can't help smiling back at her.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

I love the way she reads the book in the nursing home video, slapping down pages with her hands, just content to read and read to herself. Such a bright, animated little girl!!
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

I wish so much I could join the searches for Caylee. She deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    I wish so much I could join the searches for Caylee. She deserves it.
    Me too BeanE. I'm sitting here in TX, wishing so much I could be in FL searching for that darling little girl. She is so beautiful and I have been trying so hard to find a constructive way to help her. The search is a constructive way, and I can't be there. My thoughts and prayers are with her and the searchers.

I love her pictures, and keep one on my laptop desktop to look at every night.
    Forever in my heart
    Riley Ann Sawyers aka "Baby Grace" &
    Jose Bernardo Martinez, aka "Beloved Doe" or "Amado Angelito"

Everything stated above is my own personal opinion, and not a reflection of anyone else's, including any organization which I may be affiliated with or support.

Thank you for starting this thread!

Caylee should be everyone's focus!

You can be her voice. Insist that the media focus on her search!

thanks~

mom2boyz is offline Mom to a Frat Boy, Hip Monkey, & an Angel in Heaven
    Some of her facial expressions in pictures crack me up. She looks like a little ham! =)
    "It's always easier to leave, than to be left."
    Dave Matthews

Caylee is absolutely adorable. I agree with the others - a total ham. You can see in different pictures, she gives different expressions to "set the scene" - cracks me up. I also love the video when she's reading the book & she fluffs her ponytail. Ah, a diva in the making -- lol! She is hysterical & beautiful - those big brown doe eyes make me melt.

Quote Originally Posted by *Kat* View Post
    Caylee is absolutely adorable. I agree with the others - a total ham. You can see in different pictures, she gives different expressions to "set the scene" - cracks me up. I also love the video when she's reading the book & she fluffs her ponytail. Ah, a diva in the making -- lol! She is hysterical & beautiful - those big brown doe eyes make me melt.

She's an absolutely adorable child. Wise for her years and sharp as a tack! She has stolen my heart.

Caylee so reminds me of my g'daughter - active, smiling, and with the "dress up antics with the sunglasses", you know just being a normal little girl growing up and finding her own personality.
    Caylee you tug at the strings to my heart - may you be smiling wherever you are.

Caylee reminds me so much of my own two year old daughter! She seems very smart and wise beyond her years. Sadly, if this wasn't an accident, that is probably why she died.

Caylee looks in every picture like she enjoys engaging people, making them laugh. Such a sweetie pie! Just want to kiss those cheeks

She was a beautiful little girl.

i love her eyes and crooked little smile .. her hair is so pretty and she looks so happy playing in her playhouse with her toys ..she smiles so much that is why she reminds me of my daughter kiera she smiles all the time .. hardly ever fussy ..

Looking at that beautiful child through pictures she has touched my life and I will never forget her.
    You are someone very special Miss Caylee and you are very, very loved by many!

Page 1 of 107 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast