Page 12 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
    I am sitting here crying! This is the first time I have seen this part of that video! How precious that baby is!!!!! So concerned about Papa and so adorable!!! I just want to hold her!

First time seeing this one...how sweet is she!!! How could anyone harm this little angel?

Quote Originally Posted by kpass View Post
    First time seeing this one...how sweet is she!!! How could anyone harm this little angel?
    It is sickening. Her "mother" thought more about how she would look and how she would lose the support of her parents if she gave custody to them, than how precious was the life of her tiny doll of a daughter. It's nightmarish to think that Caylee's own mother destroyed her when most of us would love to take care of that baby. It's appalling.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Quote Originally Posted by kpass View Post
    Let alone harm her - how about how could anyone not WANT that beautiful little girl?

I had never seen this video but I have to tell you that my breath caught in my throat - almost a huge sob.

Thank you for posting!! Such a precious little one. And this is what it's all about imho: Caylee - bringing her home and justice for her. Not trashing everyone connected to her. (there's more than enuf to trash re KC without pulling everyone/anyone else into it).
    All comments IMHO, etc etc

that was so precious [wiping tears here] Thanks for posting that

I cant access the Wesh site, it shuts my computer down, can someone upload it to youtube, and let me know when its done?? (either on this thread or a pm) Thanks!!

Caylee Marie Anthony
    8/09/05-6/16/08

America's little girl
    RIP Little One

Ive lost my life, please dont let me lose my name, its CAYLEE Marie Anthony

Caylee, precious baby, you were the sunshine so many times, in so many ways, for so many people.

We love you, sweet little girl.

Video of Caylee singing "You are my Sunshine", and asking her great grandfather if he's tired:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...08&postcount=1

She is so adorable..
    I can't wrap my mind around such a tragedy..
    She wasn't afraid this day, she was happy..
    Lord, please allow this world some closure..lead us to this body so this baby can be laid to peaceful rest..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Oh. My heart is breaking. What a precious little girl...I can't even breathe.

Casey, THIS is the waste. Not your freaking jailhouse phone call to someone who couldn't be manipulated the way you wanted. But that a precious, precious little girl isn't singing to a Papa who loves her any more.

<sob>

My goodness. So precious and innocent. I can't stop crying...
    What a beautiful little child.

Oh my. I can't for the life of me reconcile the fact that that sweet little girl was the source of that smell. Casey may not have killed her... it may have been an accident... but the loss of that wonderful gal didn't even make Casey skip a step. How sad indeed.
    Just my opinion anyway... cheers!

Hi. Just a reminder that this thread is All About Caylee.

Other players in this tragedy have plenty of threads. Let's all keep this one just about Caylee, and not give the others the time of day here

This one's for you, precious Caylee. Love you.

ETA: not trying to dictate or anything. Just asking politely.

Thank you, my friends

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Hi. Just a reminder that this thread is All About Caylee.

Other players in this tragedy have plenty of threads. Let's all keep this one just about Caylee, and not give the others the time of day here

This one's for you, precious Caylee. Love you.

ETA: not trying to dictate or anything. Just asking politely.

Thank you, my friends
    Hey BeanE don't know if you realize this or not but I started the Caylee Singing thread last night and it was merged with yours this AM . I'm a bit upset about that simply because not everyone has seen that video , it was released during the big stack dump of new info . Lost in the shuffle and now again shoved to the back of another thread.

Yes this is all about Caylee but I think it could have been left up on the main page at least for today before being merged so people could see it...........but what do I know

Anyway I think the comments were made on the Caylee Singing thread and not intended to take away from all about Caylee thread . It's heart breaking to watch that video knowing what we all know , so it's only natural that some would want to lash out .
    R.I.P Dominick
    R.I.P. Caylee

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Precious Caylee-
    I wonder to myself all the time now how you can love someone you never even met...
    There are so many of us, angel, who love you and think about you and pray for you all the time...you have so many mommies now, we love you very much and cry for you...that you'll never grow into the beautiful young woman you certainly would have been...you're a flower who never fully bloomed...

When I sing You are My Sunshine to my little girl, I think of you. She's about 6 months younger than you and that's her favorite song, too. I'm sure you could have been the best of friends.

Caylee, rest with the angels. You are loved more than most will ever know...

Love,
    Em
    Last edited by EmMomma; 09-29-2008 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Spelling. =)
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

Page 12 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast