It's All About Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
This thread, that is. I've been feeling (and fuming) that this beautiful little girl is getting lost all over again in all the drama and craziness of this case.

So I thought I'd make a thread that's just for her.

Please post about Caylee here. Just Caylee. Anything in your heart about Caylee. Prayers, pictures, thoughts, just please, please, please, make it about Caylee and only Caylee.

I hope it's okay to do this. If not, I'm happy to remove this thread.

I'll start:

Caylee is such a beautiful little girl. Beautiful face, beautiful smile.

She really seemed to have quite a personality at such a young age. She loved to dress up..wear glasses and hats...it's absolutely adorable.

When she smiles her entire face lights up and I can't help smiling back at her.

I love the way she reads the book in the nursing home video, slapping down pages with her hands, just content to read and read to herself. Such a bright, animated little girl!!

I wish so much I could join the searches for Caylee. She deserves it.

Me too BeanE. I'm sitting here in TX, wishing so much I could be in FL searching for that darling little girl. She is so beautiful and I have been trying so hard to find a constructive way to help her. The search is a constructive way, and I can't be there. My thoughts and prayers are with her and the searchers.

I love her pictures, and keep one on my laptop desktop to look at every night.

Thank you for starting this thread!

Caylee should be everyone's focus!

You can be her voice. Insist that the media focus on her search!

thanks~

Some of her facial expressions in pictures crack me up. She looks like a little ham! =)

Caylee is absolutely adorable. I agree with the others - a total ham. You can see in different pictures, she gives different expressions to "set the scene" - cracks me up. I also love the video when she's reading the book & she fluffs her ponytail. Ah, a diva in the making -- lol! She is hysterical & beautiful - those big brown doe eyes make me melt.

Caylee is absolutely adorable. I agree with the others - a total ham. You can see in different pictures, she gives different expressions to "set the scene" - cracks me up. I also love the video when she's reading the book & she fluffs her ponytail. Ah, a diva in the making -- lol! She is hysterical & beautiful - those big brown doe eyes make me melt.

She's an absolutely adorable child. Wise for her years and sharp as a tack! She has stolen my heart.

Caylee so reminds me of my g'daughter - active, smiling, and with the "dress up antics with the sunglasses", you know just being a normal little girl growing up and finding her own personality.
Caylee you tug at the strings to my heart - may you be smiling wherever you are.

Caylee reminds me so much of my own two year old daughter! She seems very smart and wise beyond her years. Sadly, if this wasn't an accident, that is probably why she died. :(

Caylee looks in every picture like she enjoys engaging people, making them laugh. Such a sweetie pie! Just want to kiss those cheeks :)

i love her eyes and crooked little smile .. her hair is so pretty and she looks so happy playing in her playhouse with her toys ..she smiles so much that is why she reminds me of my daughter kiera she smiles all the time .. hardly ever fussy ..

Looking at that beautiful child through pictures she has touched my life and I will never forget her.
You are someone very special Miss Caylee and you are very, very loved by many!

I watched a You Tube link someone posted about Caylee. Lots of pictures of her, and I sat there at times in tears and others giggling to myself. Such a beautiful girl, yes. However, there was so much more behind those eyes. Impishness. Intelligence and personality. What a special little gift to this earth for the short time she was allowed to remain.

RIP Caylee

You have touched so many people and made a lot of people better for your brief existance. You will never be forgotten.

My fave pic of her is in her Belle dress. My daughter is 3 and is in LOVE with all the princesses, much like little Caylee seems to have been. She certainly was a Princess.

I fell in love with Caylee's smile. She reminded me of my youngest daughter as a baby. Every time I see Caylee's precious face, I am reminded of that. Caylee darling, as you RIP in the arms of your Heavenly Father, just know how deeply loved you are by us all here at WS. God Bless you little angel.

Sleep in peace, Caylee, darling. We all love you.

Calling All Angels

a man is placed upon the steps, a baby cries
and high above the church bells start to ring
and as the heaviness the body oh the heaviness settles in
somewhere you can hear a mother sing

then it's one foot then the other as you step out onto the road
how much weight? how much weight?
then it's how long? and how far?
and how many times before it's too late?

calling all angels
calling all angels
walk me through this one
don't leave me alone
calling all angels
calling all angels
we're cryin' and we're hurtin'
and we're not sure why...

and every day you gaze upon the sunset
with such love and intensity
it's almost...it's almost as if
if you could only crack the code
then you'd finally understand what this all means

but if you could...do you think you would
trade in all the pain and suffering?
ah, but then you'd miss
the beauty of the light upon this earth
and the sweetness of the leaving

calling all angels
calling all angels
walk me through this one
don't leave me alone
callin' all angels
callin' all angels
we're tryin'
we're hopin'
we're hurtin'
we're lovin'
we're cryin'
we're callin'
'cause we're not sure how this goes

This thread, that is. I've been feeling (and fuming) that this beautiful little girl is getting lost all over again in all the drama and craziness of this case.

So I thought I'd make a thread that's just for her.

Please post about Caylee here. Just Caylee. Anything in your heart about Caylee. Prayers, pictures, thoughts, just please, please, please, make it about Caylee and only Caylee.

I hope it's okay to do this. If not, I'm happy to remove this thread.

I'll start:

Caylee is such a beautiful little girl. Beautiful face, beautiful smile.

I'm glad you have said this, I have felt the same way, so many irrelevant things being discussed and not enough about finding Caylee. I have yet to hear any more updates on the sightings, one was turned over to the feds...

Thank you for starting this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member