1635 users online (339 members and 1296 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 107 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    I watched a You Tube link someone posted about Caylee. Lots of pictures of her, and I sat there at times in tears and others giggling to myself. Such a beautiful girl, yes. However, there was so much more behind those eyes. Impishness. Intelligence and personality. What a special little gift to this earth for the short time she was allowed to remain.

RIP Caylee

You have touched so many people and made a lot of people better for your brief existance. You will never be forgotten.
    - Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.
    All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people

- Don't cry and lose sleep Casey. The whole world hasn't stopped crying for Caylee, and they don't sleep well either. Why should you have to suffer with them? You are just her "mother"

My fave pic of her is in her Belle dress. My daughter is 3 and is in LOVE with all the princesses, much like little Caylee seems to have been. She certainly was a Princess.

I fell in love with Caylee's smile. She reminded me of my youngest daughter as a baby. Every time I see Caylee's precious face, I am reminded of that. Caylee darling, as you RIP in the arms of your Heavenly Father, just know how deeply loved you are by us all here at WS. God Bless you little angel.

Sleep in peace, Caylee, darling. We all love you.

Calling All Angels

a man is placed upon the steps, a baby cries
    and high above the church bells start to ring
    and as the heaviness the body oh the heaviness settles in
    somewhere you can hear a mother sing

then it's one foot then the other as you step out onto the road
    how much weight? how much weight?
    then it's how long? and how far?
    and how many times before it's too late?

calling all angels
    calling all angels
    walk me through this one
    don't leave me alone
    calling all angels
    calling all angels
    we're cryin' and we're hurtin'
    and we're not sure why...

and every day you gaze upon the sunset
    with such love and intensity
    it's almost...it's almost as if
    if you could only crack the code
    then you'd finally understand what this all means

but if you could...do you think you would
    trade in all the pain and suffering?
    ah, but then you'd miss
    the beauty of the light upon this earth
    and the sweetness of the leaving

calling all angels
    calling all angels
    walk me through this one
    don't leave me alone
    callin' all angels
    callin' all angels
    we're tryin'
    we're hopin'
    we're hurtin'
    we're lovin'
    we're cryin'
    we're callin'
    'cause we're not sure how this goes

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    This thread, that is. I've been feeling (and fuming) that this beautiful little girl is getting lost all over again in all the drama and craziness of this case.

So I thought I'd make a thread that's just for her.

Please post about Caylee here. Just Caylee. Anything in your heart about Caylee. Prayers, pictures, thoughts, just please, please, please, make it about Caylee and only Caylee.

I hope it's okay to do this. If not, I'm happy to remove this thread.

I'll start:

Caylee is such a beautiful little girl. Beautiful face, beautiful smile.
    I'm glad you have said this, I have felt the same way, so many irrelevant things being discussed and not enough about finding Caylee. I have yet to hear any more updates on the sightings, one was turned over to the feds...

Thank you for starting this thread...

There have been 4 to my knowledge, are there any more, and are there any follow-ups to these other than what I have?

* June 16th, 2008 - Orlando, FL
    George Anthony stated the last time he saw Caylee was on June 16th, 2008 the day after father's day.

* July 2nd, 2008 - Orlando, FL (OIA)
    The first reported Caylee sighting since George Anthony last saw her on June 16, 2008 is July 2, 2008 at Orlando International Airport. A family flying to Atlanta said they saw Caylee.

* July 19th, 2008 - Sandy Springs, GA
    Another person claimed to see Caylee on July 19 at a gas station in Sandy Springs, Ga. "She said it was very apparent that the people were meeting up as a drop point. It was clearly a pick up point," Cindy Anthony said.

* July 22nd, 2008 - Near Cornelia, GA
    Caylee’s grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said tips have come in to her personally and via a hotline they have set up, that a girl resembling Caylee has been seen in Sandy Springs, Georgia and Cornelia, Georgia. Cindy said there have been two reported sightings of 2-year-old Caylee in Georgia and she believes her granddaughter is with someone heading to Charlotte, N.C. "We know where she's at," Cindy Anthony told FOX News Thursday before pleading with the person she believes has the child to turn back. "Please don't take her further into the mountains. It looks like she's headed northeast in Georgia close to the North Carolina border. July 22 near Cornelia, Ga., is the location of the final alleged Caylee sighting. Cindy Anthony said the family sat across from Caylee, who was with two people.

"I still have hope"

To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. God bless you, Caylee Marie Anthony.

Bump Bump.

Caylee is loved.

Caylee was an Ohio State fan. Go buckeyes!
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

proudmomma is offline R.I.P. Sweet Caylee Marie, You Deserved So Much Better.
    she looked like a little firecracker, so full of life and personality, you will be missed sweet baby girl, you have captured all of America's hearts!

you are loved little Caylee Marie

JUSTICE
    For Travis Alexander!!
    Everything I Type Is IMO
    Unless Otherwise Stated.

"Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

bump...
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

Caylee appeared very happy on her last video at her visit to her great grandfathers. She was bubbling over and proud of herself as she read her book! I am sure she was the apple of her grandmother's eye as you can hear her giggling with pride as she records the precious moment. So many times I myself have messed up my own videos with my grandbabies because I couldnt refrain from giggling also. Caylee loved great grandpa also for it is showing in her picture as she lays against him. I believe he loved her too! Caylee was a great kid is what all of those who knew her tell us. Caylee was beautiful in every photo I have seen. I've never seen a child that wasn't beautiful though! God bless Caylee!
    I'm a disbeliever unless you can show me FACTS!

Sweet little Caylee, you are so beautiful, such a very good little girl, so precious in every way.

Nobody will hurt you ever again. Nobody will talk mean to you ever again, or tell you that you did something wrong.

You are safe now. You are loved. Rest peacefully, darling.

Caylee appeared to be a darling little scene stealer ! So many pictures of her, everyone snapping memories of her life.
    She stole many hearts !

Celebrating Caylee

I was listening to this song and tears started rolling down my face. I believe Caylee's gone on to a better place, and I don't want her to get lost in all this. If anyone else has anything else they'd like to say celebrating Caylee, please post here.

To a little girl we'll probably never get to meet,
    To a little flame extinguished long before her time,
    To an unconditional love that was silenced,
    To a thousands little girl smiles that never got a chance to shine.

Caylee, wherever you are, you've touched a nation. You've shown that in the face of overwhelming tragedy overshadowed by underwhelming selfishness, your beacon was bright enough to bring people from at least 14 states to try to find you. Even though you left it a long time ago, we WILL find your body. Even though you're in a better place and have forgotten the pain you felt when you left this world, we haven't. Justice will be done.

We miss you and we love you.

Page 2 of 107 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast