If you have not heard this yet please listen now **NOT NEW**

"...the man from the car parts store knows where I am..." Interesting. IIRC, there is an AutoZone or something similar close to the Amscot where the car was abandoned. I'm not sure I believe, though, that she'd not heard of this case beforehand.

I know I believe in some psychics based on one a friend has seen, but I don't know about her. Either way her letter made me sad.

Hmmm...she says that it was "hot in the car and I went to sleep, Mommy. The lady from Heaven took me--I had to go. You didn't mean to do it." This was a message from Caylee to Casey. She wants her "Granma & Pop" to not be sad. She says that George was strict on Casey, but only because he loved her. She talks about Casey not feeling loved and being sad.

She mentions Tony--as a boyfriend who was making Casey sad. "Tell them to find me, Mommy"--she says that a man from a car parts store hid the body in dunes or mounds.

I don't know.

Since she says that Caylee called George "Pop", I'd be interested to know if that's indeed what she called him.

I thought the same thing, librarian mama.

Overall, the letter creeped me out though and sounded too overemotional.

Early on I thought it was said that Caylee called George "JoJo".

Fox Detroit worded that to make it sound like she was working with FBI, but all she has done is reported it to the FBI... probably like a thousand other "psychics" have done.

Any one in her circle of friends a mechanic or work around that area?
Didn't she also say you just wanted to give me someone to take care of me and love me?
Guess I should listen again.

"...the man from the car parts store knows where I am..." Interesting. IIRC, there is an AutoZone or something similar close to the Amscot where the car was abandoned. I'm not sure I believe, though, that she'd not heard of this case beforehand.

Interesting - couldn't view the link though.

Didn't someone find myspace or facebook comments from Dante - the person Casey knows who lives (or lived) at sawgrass and was also connected to the "Lake Vaj" group - that said something about moving and changing jobs? I thought he worked at some sort of car customization type place - where they trick out your ride. Car parts?

Interesting - couldn't view the link though.

Didn't someone find myspace or facebook comments from Dante - the person Casey knows who lives (or lived) at sawgrass and was also connected to the "Lake Vaj" group - that said something about moving and changing jobs? I thought he worked at some sort of car customization type place - where they trick out your ride. Car parts?

oh, I kinda remember something like that. He was going to work somewhere near there but something happened and ended up having to move....?

This infuriates me.

I'm not saying psychics don't exist, and I'm not saying they do. I have no idea either way.

However, this "message" was entirely too long and sounded completely scripted, imo. Sounds like this woman injected herself for publicity. How come she didn't get this message in June sometime? Why do these "messages" only appear after major television networks are all over the case?

Infuriating. Faking a message from a missing little girl is not ok at all.

No IIRC Cindy was Ce Ce and Geo was um somebody help me here I forgert but it was something cutsy similar to Ce Ce

Well, now that I have bawled like a kid myself, I am moving on. It says that she is working with the FBI and it possible that the letter was an attempt to appeal to Casey, by making her believe that Caylee was sending a message. The thing about the auto parts store though, that could maybe be worthy of looking into.

Although, the whole thing is contradictory. "Mommy, I am at peace." "Mommy, I need them to find me."
Geez, lady, pick one.

HOLY CRAP!!!!

The guy at the car parts store is the same guy from Sawgrass!! I cant say his name or I will be banned, But I swear, it's the guy that didn't contact the LE from Sawgrass, and he left his job after only a month

What child calls their grandparent by their first name, or even a version of their first name? I'm sure it happens in some families, but that is odd to me.

HOLY CRAP!!!!

The guy at the car parts store is the same guy from Sawgrass!! I cant say his name or I will be banned, But I swear, it's the guy that didn't contact the LE from Sawgrass, and he left his job after only a month
The psychic could have gotten that info here!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back