CSI collects evidence Muddy Creek Area?

thelmadawg

Reaction score
I haven't seen much response to a poster's mention that 2 or 3 cars, plus unmarked, plus 2 CSI vans collected evidence around what seemed to be the muddy creek and 417 area today 8/31. Is there any additional information on this??

I haven't seen much response to a poster's mention that 2 or 3 cars, plus unmarked, plus 2 CSI vans collected evidence around what seemed to be the muddy creek and 417 area today 8/31. Is there any additional information on this??

What thread is that on?

I believe it was in the "Search Windy Park thread" . No confirmation that it was related to the Caylee search and could be entirely coincidental. However, it appears to be in the right general area where they are looking. Just really peaked my peaked my interest. It was a casual mention by a poster that apparently had seen the incident.

I can't find anything, most news channels are covering the hurricane. All day I have had this gnawing feeling that she had been found...so much so that I have literally stopped what I was doing (cleaning..sigh) to get online and see if anything has been reported. Hopefully someone down that way will provide an update on this if they can.

No way, why????

It was something that came from a physic that had been there searching last week or so.
Apparently no one here is interested in that theory...or any theory they don't feel "possible".
I deleted my post because I don't want to be snarky, but I have heard more.
In time it will be made public.
:blowkiss:

It was last night 8/30.

LE said they were responding to information on a stolen Jetski, and were returning to the scene to remove evidence... however the Jetski was undesturbed. CSI was there and removing things with gloces, bags, the person who witnessed this said something or "things" were removed on a towel (or similar).

The area was NOT taped off and the searchers were going to go back with cadaver dogs that evening.

It was last night 8/30.

LE said they were responding to information on a stolen Jetski, and were returning to the scene to remove evidence... however the Jetski was undesturbed. CSI was there and removing things with gloces, bags, the person who witnessed this said something or "things" were removed on a towel (or similar).

The area was NOT taped off and the searchers were going to go back with cadaver dogs that evening.

Thanks for that!

Do we know if they went back? Why would they need cadaver dogs for a stolen jetski? Is the info reliable?

Sorry I wasn't more clear. "They" meaning the searchers. They are psychics. The ones you have seen on NG. I don't know why, but I think we aren't allowed to post the website this was discussed on. The searchers were going back with their cadaver dogs after LE left. LE did not have cadaver dogs, but did have CSI there and they were collecting evidence.

Through out the day I am checking the site for updates - usually in the evening they give a run down of whats occured during the day.

Sorry I wasn't more clear. "They" meaning the searchers. They are psychics. The ones you have seen on NG. I don't know why, but I think we aren't allowed to post the website this was discussed on. The searchers were going back with their cadaver dogs after LE left. LE did not have cadaver dogs, but did have CSI there and they were collecting evidence.

Through out the day I am checking the site for updates - usually in the evening they give a run down of whats occured during the day.

I posted about this and deleted when I saw another post of this nature. I don't know what to think about the psychic aspect, but I do believe what they saw. They said they wanted to see if a body had been there, that the jetski theory didn't make sense because the jetski was there untouched. With cobwebs on it as well. I am not trying to be gross, I don't know what the state of decomp. would be at this point, but maybe it means something with them going on the record today saying she is definately not with us anymore and the DNA evidence is conclusive.

RIP Caylee

Hi everyone...I am a new addition as a poster although I have lurked from time to time for a while now...I have been immersed in this case from the very beginning and have always felt right from the start that poor little Caylee was dead...The news today was still heartbreaking...confirmation that she was in the trunk and she was in fact dead.

I have searched the news continually and have not found anything about this "Muddy Creek" incident...but they sure did change their tune today from MAYBE to IS...so perhaps they found something....I guess they will clue us in later.

Interesting. You'd think the news stations would be all over this....unless they know it's not related to Caylee.

I want so badly for her to be found. Everyone deserves a proper burial.

The news stations might not be aware, and they sure didn't do a lot of reporting on the official DNA info released by LE today. Not to mention the hurricaine is kinda taking up first place on the news. Which might be what LE is hoping for, so they can make their determinations behind closed doors.

ETA: I think with the national coverage of this case, and the extreme emotional involvement of so many people, LE is going to make VERY sure they are correct before they release any information.

Hopefully we'll hear more by tommorow. CSI for a jet ski.....Nah, not buying that.:rolleyes:

I also heard this short phone conversation as well. My thoughts are that this has nothing to do with a jet ski. Gale stated it was still there in the same location untouched. If it were stolen I would believe that they would tow it away as evidence. Or return it to the owner.

I just dont see any valid reason for CSI to be at the scene of a stolen jetski or why anything would need to be removed with gloves on a stolen 'vehicle'. So, yea, Im not buying that either. I have no idea if its related to this case, but theres always thats possibility. I guess we wont really know until LE confirms it.

But there is a huge huge thread going right now about another psychic and her 'revelation'. Is it something specific about the particular site we are discussing?

But there is a huge huge thread going right now about another psychic and her 'revelation'. Is it something specific about the particular site we are discussing?

Yes, there is to be no reference to BP site or Gayle , TIA. We have our reasons...and those that are smart enough to investigate them will find the same results, there are some that are not welcome here.

We are NOT close minded and will listen to reasonable things...there are some out there however, who are out for profit, hurt the families, I could go on, those are not welcome here.

We will not subject our members or families of missing to crooks/heartless people.

They, at the time, were/are just searchers. Their search was based on their research, tips gathered, and yes, some of the site owners dreams. The website owner we are discussing does not consider himself a psychic. I don't think that their current "foot traffic" in Orlando is based on any psychic revelation. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back