Flasher just did it to meet women

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A Bay City man who allegedly exposed his privates to customers at Center Avenue businesses at least 16 times said he was just trying to meet women.

Joshua F. Baldwin, 24, will have 180 days to think up a new method for meeting the ladies - time he was ordered to serve in the Bay County Jail after pleading guilty to three counts of indecent exposure by a sexually delinquent person.

"I was only hoping to get lucky, but I went about it the wrong way," Baldwin admitted in a statement given to Michigan State Police Trooper Bradley Cox.

Cox was picking up laundry from Community Laundry Service, 2608 Center Ave., in March 2003 when he heard an employee there calling 911 to report a flasher outside the business.

Baldwin came in for an interview in April 2003, and at first denied being the flasher or the man that Cox tackled on the Railtrial. Cox suggested to Baldwin that he may need counseling, and Baldwin eventually admitted he was the man who'd been exposing himself.

Baldwin said he "never thought it would bother anyone," and in fact thought the girls and women enjoyed the sight.

http://www.mlive.com/news/bctimes/index.ssf?/base/news-3/108273336472020.xml

I can't figure out if this guy is just a pervert or he is totally confused. What kinda girl was he aiming to meet? lol......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back