Casey Anthony Facing Up to 17 Years In Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAWN TREADER

Reaction score
"With two new felony counts and one misdemeanor, Casey Anthony is now facing to 17 years in prison if convicted of everything."

------------

Source: WESH.com
http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

Note:

Typo in sentence is WESH's not mine. Apparently 17 years is the max not sure about the minimum. Anyone know?

Whatever the minimum is, it isn't enough - 17 years isn't enough.

"With two new felony counts and one misdemeanor, Casey Anthony is now facing to 17 years in prison if convicted of everything."

------------

Source: WESH.com
http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

Note:

Typo in sentence is WESH's not mine. Apparently 17 years is the max not sure about the minimum. Anyone know?

That's JUST the measely charges they threw at her while they did their investigation.

And hopefully when she's sentenced the judge will announce ALL her sentences will be served CONSECUTIVELY.

This is preliminary still. My guess is she will get life unless she tells investigators what really happened. Otherwise, they have quite a case.

ok, Casey has been charged with:
Neglect of a child, 3rd degree felony
False Reports to LEO, 1st degree misdemeanor
Uttering a forgery, 3rd degree felony
Petit Theft, 1st degree misdemeanor
Fraudulent use of ID, 3rd degree felony
So........ a 3rd degree felony is punishable by UP TO 5 years in prison
and a 1st degree misdemeanor is punishable by UP TO 1 year in the orange county jail.
So, 3 3rd degree felonys = 15 years
2 1st degree felony = 2 years, so yes 17 years is correct. But NOTE that this is the MOST she can be sentenced to, but NOT the LEAST. It would depend on her scoresheet.

Devorahhh

By Casey Anthony's own admission, little Caylee was "missing" for 31 days without anyone knowing but herself.

How the heck do you explain that away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member