WebSleuth Members Assisting TES "Journal" and Support Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blink34

Former Member
Reaction score
I think we should all take a second and thank those WS'rs who have volunteered and or donated in another way to asisst Texas Equusearch in their efforts to find Caylee Marie. I would like to support their efforts with this thread as a way for them to "report" or "journal" their experience.

I encourage you all to post your thoughts, experience, locations that are cleared, and words of inspiration from others to them. If you are a searcher and can provide insight as well as photos, let us know if you need help setting up a photobucket account.

I am personally aware of two at the moment, drumstick and gigi2009
God Bless and we thank you.. Caylee thanks you.

I think we should all take a second and thank those WS'rs who have volunteered and or donated in another way to asisst Texas Equusearch in their efforts to find Caylee Marie. I would like to support their efforts with this thread as a way for them to "report" or "journal" their experience.

I encourage you all to post your thoughts, experience, locations that are cleared, and words of inspiration from others to them. If you are a searcher and can provide insight as well as photos, let us know if you need help setting up a photobucket account.

I searched today. I'm extremely tired and just zoning out on this board! They told us not to say anything about anything so I don't know what is allowed to be posted (so I am going to err on the side of caution). We were told not to say the locations specifically. I can tell you I saw about 100 volunteers (media says 200). I can tell you I saw George come and drop off some t-shirts. It did not rain before I left. There were tons of mosquitoes.

I was really sad that more people in the community did not show up. I think Orlando is just so angered at the family/Casey in general. I have never seen such a poor community turn out! I am guessing people just did not *know* about it. There are so many churches around here--and it was a Sunday. I don't know why some churches did not offer the parishioners to come by. Who knows. Maybe people are more concerned about Gustav and Hannah.
T

Thanks to everyone who is able too and does help out in the search. If I wasn't in Jersey, I would help too.

Clap.gif

THANK YOU

Bless you for your generous efforts, TheOnly1! :blowkiss:

I think we should all take a second and thank those WS'rs who have volunteered and or donated in another way to asisst Texas Equusearch in their efforts to find Caylee Marie.

snipping for space.

Glad you thought of this Blink. Yes. Thanks to all WSer's who've assisted. Rest up first, then share your experiences if you can.

Baznme from WS was searching Friday and says she's going back tomorrow. (from thread 159 this AM)

always surprised to hear about the low numbers. Thanks for the post theonly1 - Good to know George was there.

I helped search yesterday. What a marvelous group of people TES are. They are truly dedicated to bringing missing people "Home". I was very inspired by them and know others were as well. The people that came out to help were very friendly - all with a common bond - to bring Caylee home.
Not one negative word was spoken, nothing about the families - just about Caylee and why we were all "called" to come and help.

Sorry - but none of us were allowed to take any pictures so I doubt you will get any from any WS'ers. As TheOnly1 said - mosquitos were everywhere and today all of my bites came out. I only wish I had more stamina to spend more time there yesterday. Hopefully I will be able to head out in the morning. I am greatful for those who went today and for those who stayed later than I did yesterday.

There are two more from the board that I know were there yesterday. Musikman and Baznme were also there. Its funny - none of us knew each other from WS but we now know who each other was.

We all want the same thing - to bring Caylee home.

"I just want to say I am very happy to see more attention focusing on finding little Caylee. I'm as angry as anyone at Casey don't even get me started. DH thinks I've lost my mind. I think people have just had enough of this nonsense and want that baby found NOW. Stupid "mom". Thank you to all of you who are assisting in the search in any way. You are angels."

I'm quoting myself LOL. Just figured out I posted in the wrong thread.

Hugs and thanks to you, too, Aleve! :blowkiss:
And to any other wsers who volunteered, a big "thank you"!

Thank you for walking the good walk; I really admire all of you.

God bless.

I will be there tomorrow morning. :) I will be wearing a pink baseball hat with I (heart) NY so come and say hi fellow WS's!

:clap:To those who volunteered in the search, THANK YOU. I wish I could have joined you. I hate to say maybe "in the future", because that implies we'll still be looking...

And THANK YOU to all the WSers involved on this forum...It's so heartwarming to know there are so many kind, compassionate folks out there. This little girl tugged my heartstrings from the beginning, as she has all of yours...:blowkiss:

God Bless you all for your bumps and bruises and mosquito bites and other discomforts to try and locate Caylee. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, which is far away in MN.

~Thanks to all who are going to help with the search, you guys are amazing and God will surely Bless your efforts.~ :blowkiss::clap::angel::praying::cloud9::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah