975 users online (152 members and 823 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 250
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,034
    Hi all! I've been lurking and researching for a few weeks now. I am so impressed by the quality of research that has been done here ... and the genuine comradery that has developed between you all! It is refreshing to see a group of people really working for the same goal ... so unlike what goes on in many of the other discussions here on WS.

    I know that there is no way I can be as squared away as most of you on the specifics of this very complex case ... however, I wanted to toss out a few thoughts and observations.

    When I started reading about GB's interest in the esoteric, specifically numerology ... I immediately thought of Kabbalah. Annasmom mentioned somewhere that some of the documents were literally written in Greek. So, I started searching in that area ... Greek Qabalah. Many scholars believe that it is the "grandfather" of Hebrew Kabbalah.

    I know that someone else has touched on this regarding the name Eifee or the mirror of the word ... (by the way ... I found something on a Danish or Norwegian site that translated Eifee into 'toughie' or 'rigor') anyway, SeKa is Greek for "10" or "teen"... it is used frequently in the numerology practiced in Qabalah. I know that Seka is not an uncommon name in Croatia ... so it is of course possible that is her real given name ... but I thought that it might as easily be a better numerological name than her given name and therefore Mr. George "assigned" it to her.

    One more thing ... and this does not belong in this thread ... I will try to put a note where it needs to be when I get Emma down for the night ...

    I read in a very early post where someone used numerology on GB and ACEW ... and they did not come out to the same number. I was really surprised because I checked that out when I first started reading this board ... it was almost a reflex! The gadget that I used did have the same value for both names but it wasn't 27 or 29 as GB said ... it was 4.

    Here is the site that I used
    http://www.paulsadowski.com/Numbers.asp
    You entered: george brody There are 11 letters in your name.
    Those 11 letters total to 67
    There are 4 vowels and 7 consonants in your name.

    Your number is: 4
    The characteristics of #4 are: A foundation, order, service, struggle against limits, steady growth.
    The expression or destiny for #4: (blah blah blah)



    You entered: anna christian eifee watersThere are 24 letters in your name.
    Those 24 letters total to 112
    There are 11 vowels and 13 consonants in your name.
    Your number is: 4 (so on and so forth)
    Clue: Satsuma Edition

    It was the psycho-sicko in the trailer park with a brick-o-block!

    "Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations" ~ "inside" motto of the CIA and the entire Anthony family!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Can't believe she is 4!!



  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,759
    Quote Originally Posted by one_hooah_wife View Post
    Hi all! I've been lurking and researching for a few weeks now. I am so impressed by the quality of research that has been done here ... and the genuine comradery that has developed between you all! It is refreshing to see a group of people really working for the same goal ... so unlike what goes on in many of the other discussions here on WS.

    When I started reading about GB's interest in the esoteric, specifically numerology ... I immediately thought of Kabbalah. Annasmom mentioned somewhere that some of the documents were literally written in Greek. So, I started searching in that area ... Greek Qabalah. Many scholars believe that it is the "grandfather" of Hebrew Kabbalah.

    I know that someone else has touched on this regarding the name Eifee or the mirror of the word ... (by the way ... I found something on a Danish or Norwegian site that translated Eifee into 'toughie' or 'rigor') anyway, SeKa is Greek for "10" or "teen"... it is used frequently in the numerology practiced in Qabalah. I know that Seka is not an uncommon name in Croatia ... so it is of course possible that is her real given name ... but I thought that it might as easily be a better numerological name than her given name and therefore Mr. George "assigned" it to her.

    I read in a very early post where someone used numerology on GB and ACEW ... and they did not come out to the same number. I was really surprised because I checked that out when I first started reading this board ... it was almost a reflex! The gadget that I used did have the same value for both names but it wasn't 27 or 29 as GB said ... it was 4.
    Welcome, and thanks for your post. Happy reunion in two months! Interesting that even though this system of numerology comes up with a different number than GB's "27", at least his name and Anna's produce the same number. One minor correction regarding the Greek: The number for ten is Deka, not Seka. I have never heard of a Greek kabbalah and wonder if it refers somehow to Pythagoras (about whom I know almost nothing except maybe that he did think numbers had mystical properties.) Some of GW's notes were written in Greek letters just as a kind of code, but he was not proficient in Greek and I don't think GB knew any at all.

    Yes, the camaraderie on this thread is something truly inspiring. I have only met one WSer face to face (apart from Doogie, who is a friend of the family from way back) but certainly the people on this forum have been wonderful friends to me. We have literally ruled out a thousand scenarios for what might have happened to Anna, and with each possibility we have examined, a little more light is shed on the mystery of Anna's disappearance.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Annasmom View Post
    Welcome, and thanks for your post. Happy reunion in two months! Interesting that even though this system of numerology comes up with a different number than GB's "27", at least his name and Anna's produce the same number. One minor correction regarding the Greek: The number for ten is Deka, not Seka. I have never heard of a Greek kabbalah and wonder if it refers somehow to Pythagoras (about whom I know almost nothing except maybe that he did think numbers had mystical properties.) Some of GW's notes were written in Greek letters just as a kind of code, but he was not proficient in Greek and I don't think GB knew any at all.

    Yes, the camaraderie on this thread is something truly inspiring. I have only met one WSer face to face (apart from Doogie, who is a friend of the family from way back) but certainly the people on this forum have been wonderful friends to me. We have literally ruled out a thousand scenarios for what might have happened to Anna, and with each possibility we have examined, a little more light is shed on the mystery of Anna's disappearance.

    Thanks Annasmom ... I feel so silly now! Of course deka is the number 10 in Greek! Somewhere along the way I forgot ... that and how to spell camaraderie! I posted below what I was looking at when I thought that Seka was 10 or teen. After I read you post, I realized what the problem was ... the lowercase symbol for the letter D ... looks like an "s" ... I guess that the sources that refer to SeKa, in this way, must have the translation wrong?? To further the confusion, the search engines read the lowercase delta as an "S."

    Snipped from http://www.archive.org/stream/guidet...diala_djvu.txt

    SeKuTrevre : SeKa, kin to decem, Gothic taihun, German
    our ten ; irevre for 7T/x7re, German funf for fumf, our five for
    fife, and that for finf. Hence SeKaTreVre = ten + five =
    'fifteen.'

    Numerology and Qabalah ... Kabbalah even ... are not at all my kind of thing ... but I find the people who are believers fascinating to study!

    You mentioned Pythagorus ... Greek Qabalah is definitely based on his works ... and the numerology used in Greek Qabalah is the Pythagoream Method.

    http://books.google.com/books?id=w70...&vq=numerology

    I was interested to find out if the numerology name analyzer that I used earlier on GB and ACEW's names used Pythagorean Numerology

    I found instructions here:
    http://www.aboutnumerology.com/learnnumerology3.php


    anna christian eifee waters
    1551 389912915 59655 512591

    ---------------------------

    1+5+5+1=12 1+2=3

    3+8+9+9+1+2+9+1+5 = 47 4+7=11 1+1=2

    5+9+6+5+5=30 3+0=3

    5+1+2+5+9+1= 23 2+3=5
    ---------------------
    3+2+3+5= 13 1+3=4

    ACEW= 4

    ----------------------------------
    george brody
    756975 29647

    7+5+6+9+7+5 = 39 3+9=12 1+2=3

    2+9+6+4+7 = 28 2+8= 10 1+0=1

    -----------------------------------

    3+1=4

    GB=4

    So, it WAS Pythagorean Numerology that gave them the matching number of "4"!
    Clue: Satsuma Edition

    It was the psycho-sicko in the trailer park with a brick-o-block!

    "Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations" ~ "inside" motto of the CIA and the entire Anthony family!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Can't believe she is 4!!



  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,759
    Quote Originally Posted by one_hooah_wife View Post

    Numerology and Qabalah ... Kabbalah even ... are not at all my kind of thing ... but I find the people who are believers fascinating to study!

    You mentioned Pythagorus ... Greek Qabalah is definitely based on his works ... and the numerology used in Greek Qabalah is the Pythagorean Method...


    So, it WAS Pythagorean Numerology that gave them the matching number of "4"!
    Dear OHW,
    You have obviously put some time into this, and I really appreciate it. I don't know what it means. I took a look at the book you mentioned, and it certainly covers a lot of ground....What it all means, I cannot tell. You never know how these bits of information may come into play, however.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,698
    Seka is also a Japanese name...It means "wonderful":

    http://www.babybobbi.com/name_details.asp?itemID=180504

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    74,788
    bumping to the front page.
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,759

    New media possibility

    We have a contact through Facebook who lives in the area the mysterious Seka came from. We had pretty much reached a dead end in our search for this woman who corresponded with the Georges. Our new contact knows media people in that part of the world and is preparing a news release asking anybody who might have known Seka to come forward. I'm hoping our contact will be able to join WebSleuths soon so that you can hear directly what she is doing.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Annasmom View Post
    We have a contact through Facebook who lives in the area the mysterious Seka came from. We had pretty much reached a dead end in our search for this woman who corresponded with the Georges. Our new contact knows media people in that part of the world and is preparing a news release asking anybody who might have known Seka to come forward. I'm hoping our contact will be able to join WebSleuths soon so that you can hear directly what she is doing.
    This is great news Annasmom.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzieMum View Post
    This is great news Annasmom.
    YIPPEE!
    Fingers X'd
    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

    Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

    Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    74,788
    Excellent news Annasmom!

    Is she still having troubles registering with WS? If so, please let me know off the forum her WS user name and the email address she is trying to register with. I will make sure to pass it onto the WS admin who is responsible for approving new members.

    TY
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.


  11. #71
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Excellent news Annasmom!

    Is she still having troubles registering with WS? If so, please let me know off the forum her WS user name and the email address she is trying to register with. I will make sure to pass it onto the WS admin who is responsible for approving new members.

    TY
    We need Miss Marple!

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Annasmom View Post
    We need Miss Marple!
    Finally!!! I so happy to be here.

    My plan is based on the following premises: If you do not ask, you will never get the answer!!!

    Someone somewhere knows who is Seka, and we will ask whoever needed to be asked in order to get the info.


    P.S. English is not my first language and the despite the fact I have been learning and using the English language for about 25 years, I still have some problems....
    Last edited by MissMarple; 08-01-2010 at 07:02 AM.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,759
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMarple View Post
    Finally!!! I so happy to be here.

    My plan is based on the following premises: If you do not ask, you will never get the answer!!!

    Someone somewhere knows who is Seka, and we will ask whoever needed to be asked in order to get the info.


    P.S. English is not my first language and the despite the fact I have been learning and using the English language for about 25 years, I still have some problems....
    Yay, hurray, welcome, MissMarple!

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    74,788
    :Welcome-12-june:

    Welcome to WS Miss Marple!
    Thank you so much for your interest in Annas case.
    I'm sure your English will be fine!

    Looking forward to your idea's and info here to help find Seka.
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    :Welcome-12-june:

    Welcome to WS Miss Marple!
    Thank you so much for your interest in Annas case.
    I'm sure your English will be fine!

    Looking forward to your idea's and info here to help find Seka.
    Thank you, Cubby!

    I learned about Anna's case at the end of April, because one day I was just wondering what happened with Madeleine McCann and wanted o find some info. I have started to read about Anna and especially, since the fact that someone from Serbia was somehow related to the case, I got got some ideas. I have noticed that one of the members posted about Seka on the Croatian and Serbian sites but no reasons why is she wanted. With no reason, people can hesitate, so my idea was to contact some Serbian magazines with a long tradition, which was done today, and to explain really why is Seka wanted. I agree with Annasmom about the text.

    I have some promises that this text will be published and that we can find out who is she. The best solution would be if Seka makes contact by herself. I am pretty sure that she heard by now about Anna.

    By reading all the posts in past days, I have a filling that a final clue is near; maybe once again we all need to take a fresh look about the all facts.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast