Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here please.

JUST A REMINDER THERE IS TO BE NO name calling. There will be no futher warnings you will be booted from ws for a week this forum is to busy for us to have to keep reminding each and everyone. THE ONLY THING PERMITTED IS FIRST NAMES OR INITIALS. THERE WILL BE NO OHH..I FORGOT. ALSO THIS LAST THIS LAST THREAD HAD GOTTEN WAY OUT OF HAND AND OFF TOPIC IF MEMBERS WHAT TO CHIT CHAT PLEASE GO TO THE PROPER THREAD AND CHIT CHAT.
THANK YOU
THE STAFF OF WS

Thank you windchime and now we have 2 of these number threads ..

Thanks for the new thread - it smells Downy fresh!

From the last thread:

I think they will change it to homicide after the limited immunity deal is off the table on Tuesday. They are also expecting more forensics back soon, per LE spokesperson.... and those can strengthen their case in absence of a body.
I'm thinking along those same lines.

Unless Baez pulls a rabbit out of his hat tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised to see Casey charged with murder before the end of the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by not_my_kids
Wait a minute, I thought it was Kristina that said if anything happened to Caylee, she would die.

I believe you're right....
would this be the Kristina that is Jose B's daughter??? I had read somewhere that his daughter is a friend of the POIs...anyone know anything more about that.

And thanks windchime for the new thread.

would this be the Kristina that is Jose B's daughter??? I had read somewhere that his daughter is a friend of the POIs...anyone know anything more about that.

No this would be Kristina that family friend. Where did you see the other info, the media would be all over that if it were true.

The only thing I remember hearing is Casey had a few peeps on her "friends" list on myspace that had the same last name as Jose. BUT FL is an affluent area so the name is most likely not so odd.

Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree
I think they are referring to the 25th at the grandads resthome

Brought this from last thread...
I was trying to edit when the thread was closed.
My mistake hit the wrong button...it should be June 15th.

No this would be Kristina that family friend. Where did you see the other info, the media would be all over that if it were true.
I read it on topix and also at the "not to be named" place...... I found it interesting and worth looking into further.

No, this is the friend of Casey's that was at the Anthony's on the night Casey was arrested and made her infamous Huge Waste call.

As a matter of fact, that comment was made to Kristina ('You know I love you, but can I have Tony's phone number?').

I think the LE interview with her is in the second set of docs. She was a friend of Casey's in high school, they'd drifted apart, and then renewed their friendship after Caylee was born because Kristina also has kids.

It was she who told LE about the walk through Underhill Park with Casey and Caylee on the weekend of June 13th, shortly before the nursing home visit.

o/t ..kinda.. I sure wish Court TV would go back to being Court TV, and have it's old schedule. This new *true tv* or whatever it is now, is so YUCK! I love watching trials and they've cut them short. BLAH!

o/t ..kinda.. I sure wish Court TV would go back to being Court TV, and have it's old schedule. This new *true tv* or whatever it is now, is so YUCK! I love watching trials and they've cut them short. BLAH!

100 percent agree .. it stinks now after 2pm . lol

As far as I know, Christina is Casey's cousin.

I don't think Jose is old enough to have a daughter, Casey's age?
~snip~"Christina Baez, a college student who works for her father, said the recordings may contain information that might obstruct the search for Caylee, but she wouldn't elaborate"http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/orl-caylee2908jul29,0,4996706.story

Kristina was Casey's BF according to all the family members.
Christina is Baez's daughter who was said to have attended hs with Casey.

we have oprah to thank for that she bought that channel thats when it changed names

That's so funny... my dad has been a Court TV junkie since it went on the air. I asked him today if any of this has been on there yet and whether there was much difference to when it was Court TV and he told me same exact channel the only thing that changed was the name.

Funny how people's perceptions differ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401