844 users online (178 members and 666 guests)  

Websleuths News

Map of Addresses in LE 431 Page Document

Hope I got all the annotating right, but below is a map of most all the addresses in the 431 page document released by LE. Note that Lake Underhill Park (which Casey said is one of Caylee's favorites) is right beneath Orlando EXECUTIVE Airport). The polygon made from the addresses shows TL to the north, JG to the west, the Orlando INTL Airport to the south, and Fusion to the East.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm View Post
    Hope I got all the annotating right, but below is a map of most all the addresses in the 431 page document released by LE. Note that Lake Underhill Park (which Casey said is one of Caylee's favorites) is right beneath Orlando EXECUTIVE Airport). The polygon made from the addresses shows TL to the north, JG to the west, the Orlando INTL Airport to the south, and Fusion to the East.
    Wow!! This is going to be a huge help. Thanks, QS.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm View Post
    This is really clever and a lot of work too. Thank You so much!!!

I see that the E Colonial Drive address is the same street the Amscot is on which she left the car - 7051 E. Colonial Drive. What a coincidence.