Map of Addresses in LE 431 Page Document

QuietStorm

Ashes, ashes, we all fall down
Reaction score
Website
www.beneaththelilacs.com
Hope I got all the annotating right, but below is a map of most all the addresses in the 431 page document released by LE. Note that Lake Underhill Park (which Casey said is one of Caylee's favorites) is right beneath Orlando EXECUTIVE Airport). The polygon made from the addresses shows TL to the north, JG to the west, the Orlando INTL Airport to the south, and Fusion to the East.
CAOrlandoAnnotated.jpg

Hope I got all the annotating right, but below is a map of most all the addresses in the 431 page document released by LE. Note that Lake Underhill Park (which Casey said is one of Caylee's favorites) is right beneath Orlando EXECUTIVE Airport). The polygon made from the addresses shows TL to the north, JG to the west, the Orlando INTL Airport to the south, and Fusion to the East.
CAOrlandoAnnotated.jpg

Wow!! This is going to be a huge help. Thanks, QS.

CAOrlandoAnnotated.jpg

This is really clever and a lot of work too. Thank You so much!!! :blowkiss:

I see that the E Colonial Drive address is the same street the Amscot is on which she left the car - 7051 E. Colonial Drive. What a coincidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back